Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market (2704 Views)

All Nigeria Phone Number Prefixes And Their Network / Why Is Transsion In Self Deceit? / How Can I Make My Nigeria Phone Number Looks Like A USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
sunshineV:
*kisses teeth*ur catchphrase is even dumb

And the existence of brain in you is a mistake cos you obviously don't use it......signing out
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
skywalker240:

shocked shocked shocked
Eee paa pooo, shocked when i thought i have seen it all.

Geezz, a 28nm unisoc device shocked

with 720p*1600 resolution shocked

android 9 pie with usb type b shocked

2gig ram shocked

No VoLTE shocked

Calling a Budget phone Flagship shocked

Truly truly, Nonsense has taken over the street of Nairaland.. Please as you are signing out, please please please dont ever sign in again.. Randerl Topolino, Tosaino95 Sunshinev. Make una come flog this pikin grin

To think I expected you to be smart yes I get you are a techy you love phones but seeing you fail this badly at English makes me see you as weak minded and retarded.
Also the fact you called your fellow xiaomites makes it even much better cos based on the replies I get 8 can now carefully evaluate how you people think......signing out
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
sunshineV:
u sound retarted tbh
.A retard is someone who failed to comprehend the English word FLAGSHIP but comes out to argue aimelessly......signing out
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
tosaino95:

Not like am proud but there is why i do it, abi it's if my phone is stolen angry

OK but stop risking your life......signing out
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
ayafcom:

True talk Sha..., but choose wisely brother man, what if I do give away for a Tecno camon 16 premium will you collect it...
. I will collect so far na giveaway even qubo cubit ulefone doogee I will collect......signing out
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by tosaino95(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
ayafcom:

Bro you are over hyping it, why don't you try TECNO, countless times wey my spark 3 pro don fall fall, wey be say if it falls it is beyond repair.. but I can testify that this phone is still and working perfectly... So what's redmi, Xiaomi you are talking about... Abegi...

Phone strong pass phone
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by sunshineV(f): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

.A retard is someone who failed to comprehend the English word FLAGSHIP but comes out to argue aimelessly......signing out
getat abeg. u are just making noise in my mentions if SD produce a midrange chip, who are u to label it otherwise? and its more foolish that u open/use dictionary meaning in tech world, it shows u don't belong here. u and the other flat head pls dont ever sign in again
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2021
sunshineV:
getat abeg. u are just making noise in my mentions if SD produce a midrange chip, who are u to label it otherwise? and its more foolish that u open/use dictionary meaning in tech world, it shows u don't belong here. u and the other flat head pls dont ever sign in again

sky walker may have seen his mistake swallowed his pride and ran away but both you......signing out
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by freezy4me: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2021
This tecno guys never failed to always show their ignorance. Imagine someone calling a mid-range phone flagship and asking you to check the meaning of flagship in a dictionary.

The poco f1 was never called a flagship when it was launched despite having a flagship chipset. Even oneplus never labeled their phones flagship up until the oneplus 8 pro because their phones always lack some flagship features despite having the best SOC.

1 Like

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by sunshineV(f): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
freezy4me:
This tecno guys never failed to always show their ignorance. Imagine someone calling a mid-range phone flagship and asking you to check the meaning of flagship in a dictionary.

The poco f1 was never called a flagship when it was launched despite having a flagship chipset. Even oneplus never labeled their phones flagship up until the oneplus 8 pro because their phones always lack some flagship features despite having the best SOC.
d dumbo even said a unisoc chip is flagship "because he checked the dictionary"

1 Like

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by andelawhite: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Xiaomi people can't do without mentioning transsion. dem take am do una?
Sunkyphil:
transition people at work una just wan spoil xiaomi market but una plan no go work
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by andelawhite: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
So why are you getting paid to market Xiaomi? I guess its not quality enough, hence you are paid to market gabage.
steric58:
na phone wey dey spoil within 3 months (transsion) na em you need spare part for my poco f1 I bought since 2018 is still doing great with no drop in performance whatsoever and I never change mouth piece or screen for once lol omo tecno Don condition people to think its normal for phones to develop fault with 3 month, reminds me of a dude that bought Camon 16 after the long day, he placed the phone beside him on bed before day break the screen of the flagship Don break just because baba sleep on top am while I can't even can't the number of time my phone Don fall or I sleeping on it, the verdict is Nigeria deserves better you can't keep producing shit*ttty phones with redicolus price tags and OEM camera with oversaturated pictures. Nigerians are waking up. A quality product will speak for it self even without any marketing.
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Jamesbally: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
All TRASHION Marketeers shout up and down,when they don't have anything to shout about is that Xiaomi lacks spare parts..

Carlcare is everywhere..

Na phone wey dey spoil up and down that needs spare parts shop at every corner..

Am on my third Xiaomi and am yet to repair ANYTHING..

The ones I have given out after years of using them are still going strong..

Where can I get a Touch pad and Battery for a Redmi 5a? It's 2 years now that I've been searching for this parts to no avail.
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by seaboyzen: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
my believe is that those of us that using Xiaomi phone now 80% are from Tecno and infinix phone tongue U can't get better option and settle for less.

1 Like

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jamesbally:

Where can I get a Touch pad and Battery for a Redmi 5a? It's 2 years now that I've been searching for this parts to no avail.
Check Xiaomi thread store..
. There are those that may have it or help you to order for it like Macbeyland and repairguru.

1 Like

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by LegalRambles(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jamesbally:

It's a very pitiful situation that two years you havent found spare parts. Even if it's treasure hunt like Gilder ultimate search. It shouldn't take this long.
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by steric58(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
andelawhite:
So why are you getting paid to market Xiaomi? I guess its not quality enough, hence you are paid to market gabage.
common sense no common you no see where I talk say I'm not affiliated to any of the brand read up now
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Leemekzy: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2021
LegalRambles:

It's a very pitiful situation that two years you havent found spare parts. Even if it's treasure hunt like Gilder ultimate search. It shouldn't take this long.
you see why I call you Mr liar. you lie more than the devil and lai Mohammed. you can't even spell gulder.

Xiaomi center is located at

Xiaomi care center beside 3c hubs awolowo road computer village
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by Leemekzy: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Xiaomi care center
Xiaomi care center beside 3c hubs awolowo road computer village
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by NightFood: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
nice points, also no brand gives after sales service like TECNO.
LegalRambles:
I will not say more than two sentences

Xiaomi lacks a spare parts

Xiaomi has software issues that an average Nigerian can't deal with.

Thank you new suggestions are welcomed
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by tamdun: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
The guy is right, this is my third Xiaomi phone and my only problem with them is part, I always order for tamper glass and pouch from China, just Imagine that, I wanted to buy note 10 Pro but can't go thru same stress of importing accessories again so I'll go for Samsung a52 jeje
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by atheistandproud(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

Every phone has its target market
xiaomi aims at mid range and flagship

transsion aims at mid range budget and flagship but some I'll educated cretins after using transsion budget phones have come out to label a whole company trash......signing out

Transsion? Flagship?

Haba no na.

Do you know what a flagship is sir? Honest question. No trolling bros or anything of the sort.

1 Like

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by hahn(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
atheistandproud:

Transsion? Flagship?

Haba no na.

Do you know what a flagship is sir? Honest question. No trolling bros or anything of the sort.

That flag on ships na undecided
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by sunshineV(f): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
hahn:

grin grin
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by atheistandproud(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
hahn:

Lmao.

On a more serious note, I'm not sure he knows the difference between "brand flagship" and "flagship grade"
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
atheistandproud:

Transsion? Flagship?

Haba no na.

yes I do
it is the highest phone produce by a company if you doubt me then google flag ship phones......signing out
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
atheistandproud:

Lmao.

On a more serious note, I'm not sure he knows the difference between "brand flagship" and "flagship grade"

a brands flagship is still much a flagship and I did not say the p36 pro is a flagship grade device they may be similar words but different in terms of meaning

That's why the p36 pro is called a budget flagship......signing out
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by atheistandproud(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

a brands flagship is still much a flagship and I did not say the p36 pro is a flagship grade device they may be similar words but different in terms of meaning

That's why the p36 pro is called a budget flagship......signing out

Well you should have specified by saying "brand flagship". Using the word "flagship" generally refers to flagship grade devices.

Also Itel P36 Pro is not a "budget flagship". It's not even close. It has a Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A chipset with an octa-core processor running at a speed of 1.6 GHz.

It belongs to the entry level class and even then it's nowhere near phones with SD425, SD439, Helio A22 or even A25.
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by atheistandproud(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
So is it an Itel flagship phone, absolutely.

Is it a flagship phone? Absolutely not. That's absolutely laughable and no amount of semantics can change that.

1 Like

Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
atheistandproud:

Well you should have specified by saying "brand flagship". Using the word "flagship" generally refers to flagship grade devices.

Also Itel P36 Pro is not a "budget flagship". It's not even close. It has a Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A chipset with an octa-core processor running at a speed of 1.6 GHz.

It belongs to the entry level class and even then it's nowhere near phones with SD425, SD439, Helio A22 or even A25.

but will yet serve as a decent replacement......signing out
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
atheistandproud:
So is it an Itel flagship phone, absolutely.

Is it a flagship phone? Absolutely not. That's absolutely laughable and no amount of semantics can change that.

I already have the meaning of flag ship and it basically says by a company......signing out
Re: Why Xiaomi Can Never Do As Well As Transsion In Nigeria Phone Market by mastig: 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Freelancerx:
apparently you dont kmow what flagship means "flagship noun [C] (BEST PRODUCT)
the best or most important product, idea, building, etc. that an organization owns or produces" every mobile phone brand has flagship devices.
Tecno or any transsion device doesn't produce Flagships brotherly, Flagships starts with the Processor line, the Display, and overall build quality. Tecno's so called flagship is a midranger.
There is what is called Flagship Killers and there you'll find OnePlus, Xiaomi, etc. Not Tecno and Infinix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Direct UK Used Phones / Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro / Awesome And Funny Google Now Searches You Have To Try.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.