Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) (23050 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Bukden16(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bubu the chief Terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
I guess he ate his own words out of patriotism and sincere love when called to serve his country

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Nnambie: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
That na y I no fit talk against Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by ABCthings: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:
Since the compulsory NIN enemies have been rising against Pantami
True. I didn't know him till he started all his one kain policies
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Yankee101: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
That guy na fraudulent extremist bigot

4 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Ayotemide(f): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Beyond this, audio tapes exist of him talking on his support for Alqueda and ISIS.He expressly supported the leaders and said it was a thing of joy for 'unbelievers to be killed'.

Before a Northern fool talks about this being an attack on the Jihadist cleric, tell them to deny the presence of these tapes and previous sentiments of the slowpoke to adopt Shari'a all over nIgeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by baralatie(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
na wa o!

the kind people wey dey bubu govt

but you mean

all these attacks on patani is because of his stand on the compulsory connection of NIN .

or iss it that those he dined with before now, are considering him as a threat
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by vivalavida(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Isa pandemic, it your turn to be dragged. We go drag u like I better pass u generator wey no gree start. Your rope must cut oo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
for this clerics to head a whole telecommunication ministry, did he have any experience in that sector

it seems all that full his head is his religion
go back to the last ministerial screening, you will get to know him
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Foreigna: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Pernotti:
I guess he ate his own words out of patriotism and sincere love when called to serve his country

Which one is greater, one's duty to Allah or one's duty to his Country?

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by drtee247(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
These shameless lots are really trying to bring this cleric down, but they are only wasting their time...the more they spew trash, the more their plans will be exposed... we are in the Holy Month of Ramadan, In sha Allah their evil plans will be thrown back at them

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by toxtimmy: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigerian men or better put a lot of Nigerian men have no self honor... No principle... Why?

tamdun:
Mr isa patami, ur time to feel the heat don come, u don use ur own mouth ruin your career

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
this man may not be as radical as he was before or he might not be a radical anymore, but unfortunately his utterances in the past are coming back to destroy him, this is why we must have foresight and look into the future, can my actions of today hurt my tomorrow? Always be careful most especially with words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Ayotemide(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

Lol. Another Myopic reasoning. Without Pantami that policy will sail. Tell your Jihadist cleric to deny these allegations with concrete evidence.

Those 'Enemies' would be the end of him, Òmùgọ.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Foreigna: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

Did Pantami say it or not? Or was it his enemies that put words in his mouth?
Most of you supporting this nonsense are intellectually daft.

NIN has been on since when Pantami was still supporting Bin Laden and holding conversations with the founder of Boko Haram.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Glycosunde: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
madridguy:
Its Patanmi season for Nigerians to drag him like I beta pass my neighbor generator. cheesy

Yes like I beta pass my neighbor generator wey water don enter come soak d plug and e refuse to start grin grin

Sighs........... Drops pen

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by techmo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ayotemide:

Lol. Another Myopic reasoning. Without Pantami that policy will sail. Tell your Jihadist cleric to deny these allegations with concrete evidence.

Those 'Enemies' would be the end of him, Òmùgọ.

Is this how you were raised or you personally decided to act like this to strangers on a public forum?!

Wuwa bi Omo to a bi nu Ile re
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by tamdun: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
drtee247:
These shameless lots are really trying to bring this cleric down, but they are only wasting their time...the more they spew trash, the more their plans will be exposed... we are in the Holy Month of Ramadan, In sha Allah their evil plans will be thrown back at them
Pls don't be a religious bigot, that video made him a liar, he told people that clerics has nothing to do with politics, so what is he doing in politics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Foreigna: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

Is this how you were raised or you personally decided to act like this to strangers on a public forum?!

Wuwa bi Omo to a bi nu Ile re

Reply his points and stop seeking respect you don't deserve. Fools don't deserve respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by CocoaOla: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
APC AND BUHARI ARE ALL JIHADIST TERRORIST MOTHERFUC CKER OPPOTUNIST FORCING FRUADLENT NIGERIA ON THEIR SLAVES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
tamdun:

Pls don't be a religious bigot, that video made him a liar, he told people that clerics has nothing to do with politics, so what is he doing in politics
the country needed his services!
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Foreigna: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
tamdun:

That fool you quoted is a medical personnel. Obviously, religion blocks their reasonings.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

Anybody can’t still head it and carry on with the good policy. It’s not a pantami’s personal policy is it?

The issue I think is whoever heads it should be credible.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Foreigna: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
drtee247:

Keep supporting foolishness because. There was a US Mission to rescue kidnapped Americans in Northern Nigeria late last year. Just so you know, the US has drones circling various parts of the world. In a few years, they will be bombing targets of sponsors of terrorism in Northern Nigeria.
I only hope there are enough virgins to go round make fight no dey Aljannah.

6 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by baralatie(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
jaxxy:

Anybody can’t still head it and carry on with the good policy. It’s a pantami’s personal policy is it?

The issue I think is whoever heads it should be credible.
and the person that gave him the job must have had a full knowledge of his credibility abj
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Foreigna: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

Am not obligated to respond to any nuisance

My comment is written in plain English and nothing in my comment signify support

You actually have nothing sensible to say. No matter how foolish you are you should have been wise enough to shut up your dirty mouth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Brushstrokes20: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and bloodthirsty TERRORISTS!

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by King3urna(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
This man's political rivals and enemies are trying so hard to discredit him.. First, they lied that he is on CIA's watch list for sponsoring terrorism, the same news source came out to apologise that the news wasn't genuine.. Secondly,Someone came out with old audio of about 21years ago(year 2000), saying pantami said he feels Joy whenever Christians are been killed.. Now comes another new one again.. They are not mentioning the tremendous achievement he has made in the communication industry..Hmmm.Nigeria , Nigeria..
Well I trust Buhari,he won't even listen to all these nonsense.. Pantami carry go with your good works.

Before i joined niaraland I been think say na people wey get brain full here but this guy keeps proving me wrong

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Elbinawi: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
The online News website @GazetteNGR is unmasking and dissecting the Al-Qaeda terrorist @DrIsaPantami who is the minister of communication in the Buhari regime that is executing the Saudi-sponsored #ShiaGenocide agenda in Nigeria.

The savage Saudi Wahhabi regime plans to be grooming some Nigerian political actors who will serve it evil agenda in Nigeria. And it biggest agenda is #ShiaGenocide and Shia persecution. Isa Pantami it one of those political actors.

Christian hate, Christian genocide and Christian marginalization among the evil agenda of the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime.

Rehabilitation of bloodthirsty #BokoHaram terrorists is another evil agenda of the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime. Massacre of innocent Shia civilians, and freedom and rehabilitation of captured BokoHaram terrorists.

These evil Saudi agendas not for the progress and development of the Nigerian state. Nigerians must reject them!

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Borno For Nigerian Army Day Celebration(pics) / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa / Blast At Radio Station In Kogi Town Kills Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.