Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) (23044 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by chriscrosss(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Trust me the terrorist will call it Photoshop..

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by seunayantokun(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
His past is haunting hunting him.

This administration is full of hypocrites and liars
and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Organs(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zane2point4:
A white man in the USA asked me if Nigeria was a Muslim country I told him no, in fact its a country of nepotism and tribal favouritism.

Looks at all the igbo names and yoruba names that have made waves in the USA, do u ever get to see northern people in the list?

But over here region that is most bereft of education is now heading sensitive positions all thank to the presidency, yes you heard it well blc that's what they address themselves as blc no one is in charge.

This pantami terrorist fit attach many qualifications to his name but bear it in mind this is Nigeria and he fit get that thru backdoor, and he's not even fit to be an SUG president.

Ignorance indeed is a disease. Pantami had a B.Tech in Computer science from ATBU Bauchi. He had his PHD in Scotland and has some Diplomas from Harvard and MIT. He was a lecturer as well. Same thing with El Rufai and SLS, Former CBN gov. You are so myopic that you think only those that graduate from the west are the educated ones. Travel to China and go and see what they are doing with Technology. Do you hear of any Chinese univ making waves or any Chinese even? Hate and ignorance is your problem bro. Also, FYI, you most probably might not qualify to gain admission into ATBU to study Computer Science cos its highly competitive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by oxiide22(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
His past is haunting hunting him.

This administration is full of hypocrites and liars
I wanna shag ur backside
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by seunayantokun(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

and if I am not a jihadist or my comment in no way supported pantami may badluck befall you, except you apologize for falsely linking me to your bitterness

how will any reasonable human beign call anyone a jihadist for simply comentin this; Since the compulsory NIN enemies have been rising against Pantami

What.we all need to understand is that NIN is good and its use in all facets of governance will enhance security and true development, if we so desire, but Pantami is a risk to all that. People like that should not be in charge of Nigerians' critical information, more so in the face of a government alleged to be in support of and using elements of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by donprinyo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

where is the National Identification Number ?! I don't get your question
My friend, NIN is not yet compulsory without national assembly passing the law
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
This man's political rivals and enemies are trying so hard to discredit him.. First, they lied that he is on CIA's watch list for sponsoring terrorism, the same news source came out to apologise that the news wasn't genuine.. Secondly,Someone came out with old audio of about 21years ago(year 2000), saying pantami said he feels Joy whenever Christians are been killed.. Now comes another new one again.. They are not mentioning the tremendous achievement he has made in the communication industry..Hmmm.Nigeria , Nigeria..
Well I trust Buhari,he won't even listen to all these nonsense.. Pantami carry go with your good works.

Why can’t you take it upon yourself to mention the ‘tremendous achievements’ he’s has made in the communication industry?

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by oxiide22(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
obembet:
Nearly all Man can stand adversity, if u want to test a man character, give him power
hmmm see your chest
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by hansomb: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zane2point4:
A white man in the USA asked me if Nigeria was a Muslim country I told him no, in fact its a country of nepotism and tribal favouritism.

Looks at all the igbo names and yoruba names that have made waves in the USA, do u ever get to see northern people in the list?

But over here region that is most bereft of education is now heading sensitive positions all thank to the presidency, yes you heard it well blc that's what they address themselves as blc no one is in charge.

This pantami terrorist fit attach many qualifications to his name but bear it in mind this is Nigeria and he fit get that thru backdoor, and he's not even fit to be an SUG president.
He's better educated than anyone in your family. The man who memorized the Qur'an. Anybody don memorize Bible in your entire generation ?
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by baralatie(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Organs:

Ignorance indeed is a disease. Pantami had a B.Tech in Computer science from ATBU Bauchi. He had his PHD in Scotland and has some Diplomas from Harvard and MIT. He was a lecturer as well. Same thing with El Rufai and SLS, Former CBN gov . You are so myopic that you think only those that graduate from the west are the educated ones. Travel to China and go and see what they are doing with Technology. Do you hear of any Chinese univ making waves or any Chinese even? Hate and ignorance is your problem bro. Also, FYI, you most probably might not qualify to gain admission into ATBU to study Computer Science cos its highly competitive.
you only made patani case worse!
those two are publicly known for sympathetic comments in favour of the same comments made by patani!

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Zane2point4(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
hansomb:
He's better educated than anyone in your family. The man who memorized the Qur'an. Anybody don memorize Bible in your entire generation ?
But you and him are bloody stupiiiiiiid terrorist embarassed
No matter you're qualifications, you're a wasted bigot.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Zane2point4(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
hansomb:
But you and him are bloody stupiiiiiiid terrorist embarassed
No matter you're qualifications, you're a wasted bigot.
Memorized quoran my foot, fccckkkk your stupid religion.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Zane2point4(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Organs:

Ignorance indeed is a disease. Pantami had a B.Tech in Computer science from ATBU Bauchi. He had his PHD in Scotland and has some Diplomas from Harvard and MIT. He was a lecturer as well. Same thing with El Rufai and SLS, Former CBN gov. You are so myopic that you think only those that graduate from the west are the educated ones. Travel to China and go and see what they are doing with Technology. Do you hear of any Chinese univ making waves or any Chinese even? Hate and ignorance is your problem bro. Also, FYI, you most probably might not qualify to gain admission into ATBU to study Computer Science cos its highly competitive.
Nigger go thru my profile I base even in the place you mentioned and I graduated 2012,you get that?
No matter una qualifications it ends with radicalism and joining Al quaeda.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by lastclaire4(f): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
This man's political rivals and enemies are trying so hard to discredit him.. First, they lied that he is on CIA's watch list for sponsoring terrorism, the same news source came out to apologise that the news wasn't genuine.. Secondly,Someone came out with old audio of about 21years ago(year 2000), saying pantami said he feels Joy whenever Christians are been killed.. Now comes another new one again.. They are not mentioning the tremendous achievement he has made in the communication industry..Hmmm.Nigeria , Nigeria..
Well I trust Buhari,he won't even listen to all these nonsense.. Pantami carry go with your good works.

If actually there is a video showing when he said he feels happy when they kill Christians then it is terrible.

You talking about achievements, which achievement is greater than a life?

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Foreigna:

Which one is greater, one's duty to Allah or one's duty to his Country?

Lol.. I guess he's made his choice.
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by ShootThemAll(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Munafiq!!!!
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by sonofthunder: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:

Please can you list any of his tremendous achievements for us to acknowledge?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Organs(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zane2point4:

Nigger go thru my profile I base even in the place you mentioned and I graduated 2012,you get that?
No matter una qualifications it ends with radicalism and joining Al quaeda.

Again, You are Ignorant!
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Organs(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:

you only made patani case worse!
those two are publicly known for sympathetic comments in favour of the same comments made by patani!

I dont understand what youre trying to say? Can you be more elaborate?
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by baralatie(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Organs:

I dont understand what youre trying to say? Can you be more elaborate?
really! you don't know about el rufai and sanusi ?
don't worry you will get to know sooner or later
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Gandollaar(f): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=360degreess post=100819606][/quote] Only people in the cow business reason like you.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Octheman(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZyqJjcAMiA

Peoples Gazette
. we thank God our baba is back to continue from where he stopped, at least , we are getting some where!
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Gandollaar(f): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:
na wa o!

the kind people wey dey bubu govt

but you mean

all these attacks on patani is because of his stand on the compulsory connection of NIN .

or iss it that those he dined with before now, are considering him as a threat
What does matter?

Integrity deficit has killed this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Falana To Buhari: Don't Let Police Disrupt Upcoming #EndSARS Protest / Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Attracts Road Construction In Fegge Community, Onitsha

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.