Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) (23040 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Organs(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:

really!
you don't know about el rufai and sanusi ?

don't worry you will get to know sooner or later

Ofcourse i know them! Ogbeni, explain the point youre trying to make in clear terms, period.
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Faithful1234(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
This man's political rivals and enemies are trying so hard to discredit him.. First, they lied that he is on CIA's watch list for sponsoring terrorism, the same news source came out to apologise that the news wasn't genuine.. Secondly,Someone came out with old audio of about 21years ago(year 2000), saying pantami said he feels Joy whenever Christians are been killed.. Now comes another new one again.. They are not mentioning the tremendous achievement he has made in the communication industry..Hmmm.Nigeria , Nigeria..
Well I trust Buhari,he won't even listen to all these nonsense.. Pantami carry go with your good works.
you need Jesus.....

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by LordOfTheGame: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
This man's political rivals and enemies are trying so hard to discredit him.. First, they lied that he is on CIA's watch list for sponsoring terrorism, the same news source came out to apologise that the news wasn't genuine.. Secondly,Someone came out with old audio of about 21years ago(year 2000), saying pantami said he feels Joy whenever Christians are been killed.. Now comes another new one again.. They are not mentioning the tremendous achievement he has made in the communication industry..Hmmm.Nigeria , Nigeria..
Well I trust Buhari,he won't even listen to all these nonsense.. Pantami carry go with your good works.

Stop defending a terrorist. Isa Pantami is confirmed die-hard terrorist and we all know that. Buhari's major reason for becoming a president is to hand over Nigeria to hard core Islamists and terrorists from the North.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Kingzeez10: 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Racoon:
Fanatic hypocritical terrorist
I know say you go dey here . You are always present in threads like this

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Pymetrics: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
for this clerics to head a whole telecommunication ministry, did he have any experience in that sector

it seems all that full his head is his religion
Wikipedia is there to satisfy your ignorance
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by kennyamusan(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
pretend to have sense now. .what good work has the idiot done ? sorry ? auto logical specie of identical plumage tend to congregate in closer proximity

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:

They are not mentioning the tremendous achievement he has made in the communication industry..

Pantami carry go with your good works.

Kindly highlight "the tremendous achievement he has made in the communication industry".

What are d "good works" u are referring to?

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by emonis88: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na as nin matter hard reach for Nigerians.

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by bixton(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:

Please highlight the tremendous achievement he has made in the Telecom abi na telephone industry grin

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by zombieHUNTER: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:

Terrorists are everywhere on this forum

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by bilulu(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
no wonder you re still in darkness....

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Joromi1: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
jieta:
please what are the tremendous things he has achieve?
Attachment with Shekau, Bornu attacks, Nyaanya bombing, kidnapping of Chibok girls, etc.
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Godbless3(m): 1:47am On Apr 16, 2021
He was personally handpick by the terrorist leader in the Aso rock to help aide the fulfillment of their organisation.
Bubuhari is a terrorist.
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by favour32(m): 5:26am On Apr 16, 2021
From the video conclusion, this man dey fanatically related to a religion.Na fanatics nai be the problem of the world.
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by helpee(m): 5:32am On Apr 16, 2021
360degreess:
I am genuinely ashamed for you and your family. Do you know how many people his followers killed that 21yrs ago because of his views and teachings? So if I say I am happy that Muslims are being killed like chickens, you will still blame my enemies for what I say with my own mouth? Please, no matter what you are earning from Buhari, don't be completely shameless. You have children...they may be killed one day and pantami of this world will definitely celebrate their deaths in sha Allah if you continue like this
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by AMvanquish: 6:04am On Apr 16, 2021
Zane2point4:
A white man in the USA asked me if Nigeria was a Muslim country I told him no, in fact its a country of nepotism and tribal favouritism.

Look at all the igbo names and yoruba names that have made waves in the USA, do u ever get to see northern people in the list?

But over here the region that is most bereft of education is now heading sensitive positions, all thanks to the presidency, yes you heard it well blc that's what they address themselves as blc there's no one is in charge.

This pantami terrorist fit attach many qualifications to his name but bear it in mind this is Nigeria and he fit get that thru backdoor, and he's not even fit to be an SUG president.
And no matter there level of education they'll still radicalize and affiliate with Al qaeda.

What rubbish is this! If you would hate someone , just come out and say it plainly. Stop disguising behind some useless perspective of yours.
The bad belle of some of you Nigerians is utterly appalling...
What TF stops you from going into politics and making a difference. Do you even have a master's degree that your attacking someone who has toiled to get his PhD...
You have your representatives from councillor all the way up to Reps & Senators, you won't attack them and challenge them why they are not speaking up against this nepotism.. but small man in one corner, thinks the problem is from Buhari. The sooner you realize 95% Politicians in Nigeria are all in the same , the better for your thinking faculty.
Hate if you're gonna hate , stop disguising it besides nobody Efin knows you here.
You type all this epistle to sound woke, but from what you wrote it is just plain Black belle. undecided
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by 3pointsagree: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Owologbo(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2021
360degreess:
Can you list the achievement?
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by 2fingerz(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
360degreess:
This is a joke, yes? grin
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by hansomb: 2:17am On Apr 17, 2021
Zane2point4:
But you and him are bloody stupiiiiiiid terrorist embarassed No matter you're qualifications, you're a wasted bigot. Memorized quoran my foot, fccckkkk your stupid religion.
Am fasting. Am fasting ! ! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” / 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.