Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) (23045 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by baralatie(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
drey076:
All these issue with Pantami does not have to do with NIN registration, it was his past that is haunting him. You too can learn one or to lesson from this saga. Everything should not be about politics, linking NIN to phone no is a nice innovation
that is the crux!
past utterances that are out of place!
ideas shared that will destroy oneself in the future!
In his past where he sat to utter all kinds of talk
only to find yourself doing the exact opposite
grin

The same thing that is affecting literally this govt from subsidy to economic growth plans.its past comments about okonjo and co.

omo plenty!

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by techmo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
drey076:
All these issue with Pantami does not have to do with NIN registration, it was his past that is haunting him. You too can learn one or to lesson from this saga. Everything should not be about politics, linking NIN to phone no is a nice innovation

during ministerial confirmation 2 years ago nobody raised this serious issues, 2 years to his appointment still nobody remembered... suddenly NIN is rolled with conflicting issues with different intrest groups like the TELCOS, now convinietly media are now churning out what he said in the past... am against what he said but this has political undertone
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
baralatie:

if you have that information that points out that the credibility of a person in govt is faulty.the citizens can point it out to the president just like what happened to the last efcc head.guess what happened the president and it's entourage ignored all signs until trouble started.

That’s exactly what Nigerian are doing now. Pointing out their concerns on who he appointed. It may or may not be from an enemy like some are alluding bt it’s still an open concern.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by osusuallstars: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:
Since the compulsory NIN enemies have been rising against Pantami

Are the enemy saying the truth or just blackmailing him ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by techmo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
osusuallstars:

Are the enemy saying the truth or just blackmailing him ?

is that even a question the video are right their

be sides no where in my post sugest the enemies are blackmailing him
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by jieta: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
This man's political rivals and enemies are trying so hard to discredit him.. First, they lied that he is on CIA's watch list for sponsoring terrorism, the same news source came out to apologise that the news wasn't genuine.. Secondly,Someone came out with old audio of about 21years ago(year 2000), saying pantami said he feels Joy whenever Christians are been killed.. Now comes another new one again.. They are not mentioning the tremendous achievement he has made in the communication industry..Hmmm.Nigeria , Nigeria..
Well I trust Buhari,he won't even listen to all these nonsense.. Pantami carry go with your good works.
please what are the tremendous things he has achieve?

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by perdollar(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Confuse religion. Tomorrow if Alh Sani Ahmed of zamfara becomes governor expect Shecow to be minister of internal affairs or religious affairs in ds god-damned zoo

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Polyglot7pointO: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZyqJjcAMiA

Peoples Gazette
i won’t bother myself reading or watching my brothers humanity as a whole it’s doomed with hypocrites it will take extreme caution to not become a victim..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by AlexB300: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zane2point4:
A white man in the USA asked me if Nigeria was a Muslim country I told him no, in fact its a country of nepotism and tribal favouritism.

Looks at all the igbo names and yoruba names that have made waves in the USA, do u ever get to see northern people in the list?

But over here region that is most bereft of education is now heading sensitive positions all thank to the presidency, yes you heard it well blc that's what they address themselves as blc no one is in charge.

This pantami terrorist fit attach many qualifications to his name but bear it in mind this is Nigeria and he fit get that thru backdoor, and he's not even fit to be an SUG president.
no tribal sentiments o but u just made sense o shocked na mostly southerners dey make waves abroad o
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by donprinyo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:
Since the compulsory NIN enemies have been rising against Pantami
And where is the compulsory NIN

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by techmo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
donprinyo:

And where is the compulsory NIN

where is the National Identification Number ?! I don't get your question
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
This man's political rivals and enemies are trying so hard to discredit him.. First, they lied that he is on CIA's watch list for sponsoring terrorism, the same news source came out to apologise that the news wasn't genuine.. Secondly,Someone came out with old audio of about 21years ago(year 2000), saying pantami said he feels Joy whenever Christians are been killed.. Now comes another new one again.. They are not mentioning the tremendous achievement he has made in the communication industry..Hmmm.Nigeria , Nigeria..
Well I trust Buhari,he won't even listen to all these nonsense.. Pantami carry go with your good works.
Hmmm. Na dem

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Amaechi2023(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
that audio part shock me oo.
how them take store the audio records all through the years?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Ayotemide(f): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
techmo:

either you are sick or frustrated

how does this statement suggestive that I am siding with pantami or support jihad " Since the compulsory NIN enemies have been rising against Pantami "

you better learn manners ko ma lo fori ko egun aye ra ye

I have now left Pantami's matter and I tell you nameless fool. You would carry your problems in life with a big bag. Falling in pits you will dig and ending miserably if you think that is all a conversation should entail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by mechanics(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Only in a zoo
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by AHCB: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
madridguy:
Its Patanmi season for Nigerians to drag him like I beta pass my neighbor generator. cheesy
As in ehn. I'm sure the guy is ignoring them because of Ramadan.

Let them have a field day anyway. Nigerians have shown if not anything that, they have a penchant for forgetting. So with time, they'll forget about him and this will all be old news.
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Camelot65: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
drtee247:
These shameless lots are really trying to bring this cleric down, but they are only wasting their time...the more they spew trash, the more their plans will be exposed... we are in the Holy Month of Ramadan, In sha Allah their evil plans will be thrown back at them
But he said all those things na, abi your Allah is unjust??

He's the shameless one for going back on his words.

Channel those prayers to the betterment of the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by tunjilana: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
A country of contradictions.

Most of the Nigerians creating Tech companies that are getting global attention are southerners

Most of the Nigerians doing extremely well in technology roles around the world are southerners

Most of the Nigerian IT professionals working in Nigeria are southerners

And suddenly, the man who leads Digitization at Govt level is a Northerner, who has more academic experience than professional experience. Someone who is more passionate about religion than tech research and all the crazy changes happening in Tech

Who do us this thing o ?

4 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Camelot65: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Amaechi2023:
that audio part shock me oo.
how them take store the audio records all through the years?
Lol.....Trust Nigerians to dig one's past when the need arises

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by BabaO2: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Buhari too once thrown aspersion at oversees medical treatment. Where is he today?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Amumaigwe: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:

The stench coming from this heap of trash identifies you as a Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by baralatie(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Camelot65:
Lol.....Trust Nigerians to dig one's past when the need arises
as in!
nigerians can dig ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Jaapu: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZyqJjcAMiA

Peoples Gazette

Let us people of the world gather and impeach him.
Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by Elonmuskfan: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:
Why does Buhari prefer Islamic fundamentalists for this job? After the one from Oyo left he replaced him with another one. Do they have a special task we don't know about?
I swear.

Shittu was another ediot

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) by hgarba10: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
you are a bloody muzee, I no go blame you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew / Lai Mohammed And Kemi Adeosun On Channels TV / Zainab's Saudi Drug Case: Suspects Released On Bail, Abike Dabiri Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.