Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill (855 Views)

This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
She wants to f**k the living light out of you!
You are on track bro, your redpill is very potent.
That p***y is already yours to TEAR APART whether you've actually tried talking to her or she is just saying that from afar!!

Question now is; Do you want the cunt or you feel the with-holder is not worth it??
It should always be in your own terms!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill by Zorr(f): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
You are a confused teenager, and you don't have sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill by Jesterinjay: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Not dated but i see the experiences of other and it opened my eyes then i started taking the redpill to counter any future fck up
Re: When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
You are a confused teenager, and you don't have sense at all.
First, i'm not a teenager, secondly, i kinda missed your bore hole of a p***y always swinging here and there on nl, where'd you go?. And thirdly, have your b***hy self finally found the "50 years old man with money" you were looking for or you are still on the look as my guys are busy double penetrating you from behind while you check out the window for this supposed man??
Re: When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill by AlexB300: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
First, i'm not a teenager, secondly, i kinda missed your bore hole of a p***y always swinging here and there on nl, where'd you go?. And thirdly, have your b***hy self finally found the "50 years old man with money" you were looking for or you are still on the look as my guys are busy double penetrating you from behind while you check out the window for this supposed man??
na man o grin
Re: When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill by Jeon(f): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

son of a bitchh.
Re: When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2021
Jeon:

son of a bitchh.
You are not male are you?
Re: When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill by Hayee(f): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dear all i want to just say is thank you for spill arrant nonsense.
Re: When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill by Duplexxx: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
No manace

Change your attitude over her

You have to always respect your girl

Care for her and always show her love

You will never hear that word from her again

Thank me later
Re: When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
If you tell me that one, na Awwwn go be my response.

No be redpill oo. Na just how I dey reply.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Marwa, A Single Mother By Choice In Iraq (VIDEO) / My 8.2 Inches Big Black Corrk For Mature Females Wanting To Have Fun To The Full / I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.