Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? (42496 Views)

Why You Must Say No To Drugs (picture) / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Soloboss534: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mark66614:
BET9JA GA,MES AVAILABLE

MSG ME ON WHATSAPP 0807 522 99 22

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING

Get sense na

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by mekuso89(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
The rich gets richer the poor gets screwed
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Hallabee1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know?

If you take a 30% or above content of alcoholic drink after eating a poisonous food, the poison won’t work on you

smiley

Aje...

what you said might be right. in 2012 I want to kill myself, so I drank hypo, and I was also scared of death, so I called my GF then that happen to be a nurse and she said it might take time before she got to me that I should take alcoholic drink, which I did and she got to me and medication was addmistered .
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Felabarmudia: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Nawa Oooo! Even Ngolo Kante isn’t left out grin

Funniest of all!
Pastor bringing back his member from spiritual realm after a display of holy madness
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Calicoe: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Exactly what I thought
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Calicoe: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
The one wen dey tire me na some girls wen dey take am. Like seriously, what is the sweetness in it?
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by 1manuel(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jeromejnr:
How can the youths say no to drugs when the world is getting madder everyday?

It's in this generation you have all the over explosion of all kind of problems...from drugs to murders to racism to abortions to LGBTQ to being so petty and an emotional snowflake.

These same weak youths are influenced by almost anything and offended by almost anything.

How can a school remove the use of capital letters because it can be offensive to its students?

How can people be arguing if math is racists?

You tell the youths don't do drugs, they will say live and let live...its their life and body...yen yen yen.

The movie "idiocracy" is being fulfilled In these times.

Parents also are not interested In training the children. People giving birth anyhow because babies are cute and they just want to have one.

Anyways...na una sabi.
which school stopped using capital letter
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Kestolove(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Codeine. Milk and holandia yogurts.. some add tramadol
just to get high....nawa o
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Reex12(m): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
MrRhymes101:
���� imagine 10 years from now, ur kids being bullied in school cos their school mates saw your highness pictures online
I dont see kanyes kids been bullied bcus of kims sexvid
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by PoliteActivist: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
TheUndercover:
And this is why the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer. Are these people also the future of tomorrow? No dedicated person will engage in drugs.

How about all these best-selling artists??
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Which side dis dey happen?

[img]https://media1./images/6885e164726ebaa56a2429af78367e19/tenor.gif?itemid=4256947[/img]

Anything left?
Dave Chappelle, king of intelligent and constructive stand-up comedy!!!! no cap!
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Cerebellum: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Some of them are reading comments but can't reply

Arindidin peoplegrin

Una go mad nigrin
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Jeromejnr(m): 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
1manuel:
which school stopped using capital letter

Some crazy woke schools in the U.K.
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Ekpekus(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know?

If you take a 30% or above content of alcoholic drink after eating a poisonous food, the poison won’t work on you

smiley
Reason is because the alcohol now becomes the poison. And that surely will work on you.
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Olabode211: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
imagine you know say after consuming this name madness remain and you dey take am
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Legendguy(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
FBIBOT:
Funny how you become the weird guy if they realize you don't take alcohol or drugs.... Well no one can pressure me or influence me into anything i do what I want not what I see you doing... Call me whatever you like... Some people are just too weak falling for peer pressure
That's why I don't have many friends because when they realize you are not on their level in terms of drugs and alcohol, and after pressurizing you to take and you do not succumb then they will sideline you

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by KazikageSama: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know?

smiley

yinmu. Lori Iro
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by ukaface(f): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Them no dey tell person again

Enjoy your life
When you see the result, you'll definitely have to accept it.

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by bigcee(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
lwkmd grin

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by virginboy1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This might be funny the eyes.

But the kidneys of these men have just been fried.

Their livers also did take a significant hit.

CNS and heart has been degraded significantly.

But it's funny to the eyes.

Please kindly elaborate.
We want to learn more
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by 2shaw: 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
There was day I consumed 4 blackwood plastics,2 trophy,1 shawama and 1k suya. Oh bobs when I got home by 11.30 pm,after finishing the suya. 1hr later I was gasping for air,I vomited the whole shit I ate plus the beer,the blackwood stay put for my belle. Since that day,I come know my gauge. I checked the blackwood 40% alcohol undiluted plus trophy. In all I had 90% alcohol
. As I dey gasp for air,I come rem tagbo wey die on alcohol overdose courtesy wicked davido Men I no overdose again. Paulino all day long,let me tie my 5th wrap abeg. Blackwood 1 plastic every 3 days

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by bigcee(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
FBIBOT:
Funny how you become the weird guy if they realize you don't take alcohol or drugs.... Well no one can pressure me or influence me into anything i do what I want not what I see you doing... Call me whatever you like... Some people are just too weak falling for peer pressure
Na man you be. Oya manage am.

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by 1manuel(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Some crazy woke schools in the U.K.
why??
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by DissTroy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
FBIBOT:

Good to see there's another teetotal and straightedged Nairalander. Even for those who aren't religious, there's no rationality behind consuming drugs and/or alcohol. You'd realize years after those who keep pressuring you to do these toxic substances might be like you and commend you for not succumbing to their pressure. Some of them change under religious guises but their ruined internal organs do not. They lose in the end.

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by aadoiza: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
I sight omi gutter there. Mad shudren
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by meobizy(f): 4:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
When there is alcohol and weed, why should someone take anything else? Personally I don’t like weed and I realized alcohol takes a backseat for a busy mind. Once in a while, a change of life’s perspective is needed to calm a soul. The funny part is these drugs are more expensive and addictive than both options I prefer.
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by BigYash: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Na weed I dey roll,I hate drugs

2 Likes

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Ray07(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
I no see any video angry
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Kaypeeboss(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Chukwute:
How it started vs the outcome of the mezebu doings. The campaign against drug abuse amongst youth is certainly falling on deaf ears.

Watch the video on IG;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNuIsgzHSijvqef5Da8kKpV26BtUmh2b9Glwks0/?igshid=66wll9jkc8jx
Destroying their health,but feeling fly
Good evening fellow nairalanders,I have never had the cause to do something like this on Nl,but the urgency of the situation on ground has forced my will,please and please i need your support to procure medications and foot the hospital bills of a brilliant young girl I taught while I was serving in one of the northern states,the family can really not describe the ailment,but they have spent their all I trying to save her,I visited my former PPA this week only to discover she has been I'll,one of my favorite students then because she stood out as one of the best students in her class,please i just want us to donate the little we have as it ll go a long way to making her situation better,a total sum of 400k is needed,but whatever we can raise for her will go to her ,so at least something can be done at all,please let our little contributions ,help save her life,for some reasons and how gory the situation is ,I am not posting her picture all donations should go to her account Mohammed zainab 3176350308 first bank place, Thanks and God bless.
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Jeromejnr(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
1manuel:
why??

They claimed capital letters offends people. And use of it sounds too aggressive.
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by KingAzari: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is that N'golo Kante?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus Daily Live Updates / Pregnancy Symptoms You Should Never Ignore / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.