Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? (42495 Views)

Why You Must Say No To Drugs (picture) / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Lilpen3758: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

what you said might be right. in 2012 I want to kill myself, so I drank hypo, and I was also scared of death, so I called my GF then that happen to be a nurse and she said it might take time before she got to me that I should take alcoholic drink, which I did and she got to me and medication was addmistered .
How did u overcome the depression?cus all i think about now is just killing myself
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Lilpen3758: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2021
BigYash:
Na weed I dey roll,I hate drugs
My man
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Hallabee1(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Lilpen3758:
How did u overcome the depression?cus all i think about now is just killing myself

Aje...

it's not easy at all... I wanted to kill myself and I was also scared of doing so...I wouldn't say it was God cus if I die, do I blame God or Satan.after that senerio, I still spent 3 days in hospital. It's not easy, you will get over it and don't plan killing yourself. it is well
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Lilpen3758: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

it's not easy at all... I wanted to kill myself and I was also scared of doing so...I wouldn't say it was God cus if I die, do I blame God or Satan.after that senerio, I still spent 3 days in hospital. It's not easy, you will get over it and don't plan killing yourself. it is well
Thanks man
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Danny50: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
wallay77:

I swear it's over 6years now...200mg everyday..who go help me
I can help but if only you follow my instruction.
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by wallay77(m): 8:26am On Apr 18, 2021
Danny50:
I can help but if only you follow my instruction.
I will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus Daily Live Updates / Pregnancy Symptoms You Should Never Ignore / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.