Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? (42476 Views)

Why You Must Say No To Drugs (picture) / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by chaloskyx: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
WELL WHEN A GOVT & COUNTRY FAILS ITS PEOPLE THEY ONLY FALL BACK ON DRUGS TO GIVE THEM REASON TO LIVE IF NIGERIA HAD INDUSTRIES AND FACTORIES WONT FG HAVE EMPLOYED THESE YOUTHS TO HANDLE THOSE JOBS AND KEEP THEM OFF THE STREET BUT RATHER FG ONLY EMPLOYS THEM AS HOODLUMS TO FIGHT THE ELECTORATS WHEN CHALLENGED.
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by dododawa1: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
NDLEA did much work to do
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by neyohh: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
chaloskyx:
WELL WHEN A GOVT & COUNTRY FAILS ITS PEOPLE THEY ONLY FALL BACK ON DRUGS TO GIVE THEM REASON TO LIVE IF NIGERIA HAD INDUSTRIES AND FACTORIES WONT FG HAVE EMPLOYED THESE YOUTHS TO HANDLE THOSE JOBS AND KEEP THEM OFF THE STREET BUT RATHER FG ONLY EMPLOYS THEM AS HOODLUMS TO FIGHT THE ELECTORATS WHEN CHALLENGED.

Bullshit, how do you explain secondary school girls using drug's.

It's the woke copy cat mob that finished Nigeria , due to their inferiority complex.

I'm referring to the black American , oyinbo wannabes.

Just check the skits, music video, stripper parties in broadaylight incase you don't believe
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by maldino: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
North or West...
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Polynek(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Chaaaii
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by EgusiShankly: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nonso92:
See how people dey use their own hand dey find madness
Dem de find death..
If na madness e for good
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Jman06(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
I can see bottles of cough syrups there and that's probably codeine or dextromethorphan. I'm sure that inside that mixture there's a large quantity of tramadol as well.

Nigerian government supposedly banned tramadol and codeine, but go to the open drug markets and you'll see those drugs still being sold indiscriminately. Government would pretend as if they're not seeing that such drugs are still being illegally sold until perhaps when another undercover journalist does another expository documentary on Nigerian drug market and expose the rot to the world. Then government would feign actions for a while until the matter dies down and the rot returns to square one!

A responsible government would not sit back and watch as her youthful population ignorantly kill themselves with drugs! But ours is a very irresponsible government led by illiterates who don't even THINK about the implication of drug abuse on the countries healthcare sector, productivity level, quality of life and life expectancy.

RIP in advance to these ones, because I know that if they continue on drugs like this, their lives are bound to be cut short!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Omoluabi16(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Nawa Oooo! Even Ngolo Kante isn’t left out grin
lool! first thing that came to my mind.
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by chatinent: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Same thing happened on our freshman night.

Dude went unclad ringing bells.
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Donspicey: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
wallay77:
Praying God to help me with tramadol addiction...I don tire already just dey find myself going back to it

I can help you to overcome the addiction if you re really determined to quit....

Contact lets discuss way forward....
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Akada1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mehn ,that trip na blast ,you go too like your self if you take am ,it's called ujury here in delta state ,the ingredients are one or two sachet of tramadol,one syrub expectorant (either cough mix or codolin or exiplon depending on the one you like )then one hollandia yoghurt and lastly one sprite or lacersera .
But if you no strong no take am ooo,you go fall like those guys for the video/pictures.
Na #3500 -#4000 dem dey run am,try am and thank me later
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by preshwizzy: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Guy it has been hard for me too o..trams
wallay77:
Praying God to help me with tramadol addiction...I don tire already just dey find myself going back to it
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by 1manuel(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jeromejnr:

They claimed capital letters offends people. And use of it sounds too aggressive.

Offensive to who

Nawa o
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by MrRhymes101(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Reex12:
I dont see kanyes kids been bullied bcus of kims sexvid
And u know this because u follow them to school?

2 Likes

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by FBIBOT(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Legendguy:

That's why I don't have many friends because when they realize you are not on their level in terms of drugs and alcohol, and after pressurizing you to take and you do not succumb then they will sideline you

I don't have male friends.... Since wayward life is now a norm... Besides the smell of all this alcohol irritate me so i don't even want to sit with you while drinking/smoking...
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by FBIBOT(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Akada1:
Mehn ,that trip na blast ,you go too like your self if you take am ,it's called ujury here in delta state ,the ingredients are one or two sachet of tramadol,one syrub expectorant (either cough mix or codolin or exiplon depending on the one you like )then one hollandia yoghurt and lastly one sprite or lacersera .
But if you no strong no take am ooo,you go fall like those guys for the video/pictures.
Na #3500 -#4000 dem dey run am,try am and thank me later

Now imagine using that 4k to make better soup with eba or poundo yam.. Your body will be happy with you or better still invest it.

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Mrpojj(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Chukwute:
How it started vs the outcome of the mezebu doings. The campaign against drug abuse amongst youth is certainly falling on deaf ears.

Watch the video on IG;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNuIsgzHSijvqef5Da8kKpV26BtUmh2b9Glwks0/?igshid=66wll9jkc8jx

This is s what some one will expect me to do?
Omo u are a joker , am to refined for such rascality
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by ocelot2006(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
On a codeine diet I guess.
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
It’s as a result of the misconception of the essence or purpose of life;which is to contact God ,contain God and express God through the One way He has chosen,Jesus Christ.
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Danny50: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
wallay77:
For how long now and how many mg per day??
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by lolaluv1(f): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is this the enjoyment? Rolling on the floor like a pig? No thanks.
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Richthekid: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
No
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Olisavarieties: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
Drsnives:
Yes..
Parents have a larger role to play.
I was once an addict but thank God for my life.
If I can, you can also.
BE positive.

I see Nigeria being a drug free nation

This I have seen
This one is an addict
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by wallay77(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Danny50:
For how long now and how many mg per day??
I swear it's over 6years now...200mg everyday..who go help me
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by wallay77(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
preshwizzy:
Guy it has been hard for me too o..trams
Pretty sure my own don tay pass it own...bros I tire oooo
Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Drsnives(m): 1:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Olisavarieties:
This one is an addict
I just said God saved me from drug addiction n you are saying otherwise

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Funflipper: 5:45am On Apr 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

This might be funny the eyes.

But the kidneys of these men have just been fried.

Their livers also did take a significant hit.

CNS and heart has been degraded significantly.

But it's funny to the eyes.

You forgot the brain and pancreas; they are living on borrowed time.

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? by Lilpen3758: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Olamilekxy:
Do weed not drug
Brotherly, tell them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life / Pregnancy Symptoms You Should Never Ignore / Huge Tumor Surgically Removed From A Woman's Arm. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.