Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? (4242 Views)

Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by OldNairalander(m): 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
This is a true life story of what I saw today.
On my way to work this morning, I saw a naked young lady on white pant and bra only running down the road. It was as if something was chasing her and people were just watching in amazement.

Fast forward to this evening, I stopped by to buy some fruits only for another half naked lady to approach me, asking for small money to eat.
Even though she's on tattered cloth, her body still looks very fresh, and She has what looked like a wedding ring.
I asked one of the fruit sellers about her and they said she just appeared around February.
The shocking thing is that they are all in their mid to late 30's from their looks.

What is happening?
Have you observed this lately?

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
I saw one last week. But I suspect her's is infection gone wrong.
Syphilis or so cos of her body appearance.
Call social welfare people to pick her up.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Cholls(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
My brother let's say no to hard drugs

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by GerraMeh74(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mehn I saw one in Anthony on Wednesday, Very young, Fine girl, stack naked, mehn I was shocked, If dem dey smoke Igbo and hard drugs e go be like competition. May Jesus the Saviour help us.
Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by zyzxx(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Too much love of money they don't work for

All because they want money
Those yahoo boys are now using them

5 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by donbachi(m): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Kayamata gone wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Mrlcredible: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
OldNairalander:
This is a true life story of what I saw today.
On my way to work this morning, I saw a naked young lady on white pant and bra only running down the road. It was as if something was chasing her and people were just watching in amazement.

Fast forward to this evening, I stopped by to buy some fruits only for another half naked lady to approach me, asking for small money to eat.
Even though she's on tattered cloth, her body still looks very fresh, and She has what looked like a wedding ring.
I asked one of the fruit sellers about her and they said she just appeared around February.
The shocking thing is that they are all in their mid to late 30's from their looks.

What is happening?
Have you observed this lately?
last week, a young girl of 22 all of a sudden became mad, we were very close friends.
she was a slay queen though

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by ThiagoKid(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Most of those sex objects deserve the so called "madness!"

4 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by flokii: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
While some go mad, majority are walking corpses already used by 'yahoo guys'.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Ekejoestar(m): 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
It's a pity
Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by phazotron(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Let them continue to be stupid

Wetin concern us?

You better go and make money and get closer to God and leave these ones Wey no wan get sense

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by daddio(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
ThiagoKid:

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Sundaycomputer: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
ThiagoKid:
because u don't Bleep anyone of the girls
Abi

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Many of them are mad while few are roaming. .
Someone told me something lately though I wasn't shocked though since the advent of Yahoo things has lreally changed. He posted a pics of a particular lady on his WhatsApp status, so I just quoted him 'is this your wife ' lolz baba refuted with immediate alalacrity, he said no ooh..I laughed and I asked him why did he say so ? The way him take type the no I knew that he must have seen something. Baba come dey clear me things omo my head big undecided no be every girl way u see say fine ,dress well be girl again ooh take it or leave it things has changed, life no belike before again ooh. Most of them no get womb ooh on a factual note, most of them no get destiny again. Let not go further. A word is a enough for the prudent.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by MickzyDonald: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
When they carry kanyamata, them go play their tape for artillery

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by ictjobber: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2021
My uncle who is a Native doctor once told me this -if she's not a virgin do not marry her" according to him, many ladies today are walking corpses but they just don't know it yet. While others are so damaged that whoever marries them will never progress in anything he put his hands in....

Naija girls don cast and na yahoo plus boys help them.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Y'all can run amok on women-bashing threads, ehnnn.

It would seem it's only y'all up there that have seen young mad girls of late.

And y'all also seem to have psychic powers to see a person and know that they have no womb or destiny.

You guys are doing well! undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by omojesu202(m): 4:12am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

And y'all also seem to have psychic powers to see a person and know that they have no womb or destiny.

tell us what you know, ayam here to hear shocking stories.
Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by DarkCaesar(m): 4:29am On Apr 17, 2021
Street hard and anyway na way BUT on the other hand, it could be inherited maybe it runs in the family, drugs too a major factor, all in all if you’re street, tell your female folks not to loose guard, economy is hard on the average Nigerian and anybody is ready to use anybody climb the ladder of wealth

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Jerryherd: 5:34am On Apr 17, 2021
cool

Yahoo +

Politicians

Fustrated graduates who seek financial help through diabolic extra terrestrial supernatural means

Kanyamata, love spell gone wrong

False prophets seeking power

Just as I do say, women needs to be extra careful, most of the people killed for rituals are female, most of the people raped for rituals are female

Often times the wicked priest don't tell the intending Ritualists what he or she is getting into, they just give them soups to bath, or cook up some meals for them.... It's after sleeping over and having a dream that they know what the demons want from them, at this time no going back

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by illicit(m): 6:10am On Apr 17, 2021
zyzxx:
Too much love of money they don't work for

All because they want money
Those yahoo boys are now using them

Yeah through the Yahoo boys, they now have access to heavy drugs

It's not always rituals, sometimes it's just drug overdose

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2021
Yahoo boys in action

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by 2shaw: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2021
I asked my ex to stop,she insulted me ,called me fool,till today she regretting it,her madness na everlasting. From age 20 to 29,once they gain admission into uni,they become something else. Now i understand the true meaning of bad gang by falz

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

For real is this a women bashing thread?
Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2021
2shaw:
I asked my ex to stop,she insulted me ,called me fool,till today she regretting it, her madness na everlasting. From age 20 to 29,once they gain admission into uni,they become something else. Now i understand the true meaning of bad gang by falz

How do you know that?

Na you put the craze for her head?
Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by 2shaw: 7:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Law of nature bro
Tajbol4splend:

How do you know that?

Na you put the craze for her head?
Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by tosik(m): 7:18am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

do you also have stories to share??
Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by MeekySmudger(m): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Just yesterday, A show was organized in the school fueled by yahoo boiz, They were spraying bundles of naira, Some sprayed dollars sef, They were sharing money to people, Girls especially, handling them bundles. I shook my head.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by johnkey: 7:36am On Apr 17, 2021
how you think say those bigger boys with no known job dey take drive latest and spend millions on drinks?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by owobokiri(m): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2021
A these "Yahoo boys madness"theory is diversionary and confuses people on the issue!
The main problem is hard drugs.
Most of these gals go in groups too, because they're more like cultists but you won't know.
One will visit you from the university and be asking you for permission to bring her friend when next she comes! They're now totally wild like the men and are willing to try all sorts of new things!
That includes group sex, wild sex, one night stands and more dangerously drugs.
They follow the men to partake in drugs. Some will hold up, others may start to go wild.

These girls have syndicates in school that help Yahoo boys track victims with calls etc. That means they stay with those boys most times of the day, not even going for lecturs most times.
No way they won't do stuff with those boys and that includes taking very bad substances. Most don't have the "strong head" for it like their male counterparts..That's why you see them being dropped on the main road or by the roasd side when they start misbehaving and prove unrully cos of the of the drug overdose... You don't want her behaving like a spirit in your apartment. It's what they take that's the cause.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Decentlaw: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2021
75% of girls you on the street are working deaded bodys, yahoo boys have use them all. they want to enjoy the money they don't knw how it comes. not knowing that it's her own life she is eating. ;D75% of girls you on the street are working deaded bodys, yahoo boys have use them all. they want to enjoy the money they don't knw how it comes. not knowing that it's her own life she is eating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Can't Be Leaders: They Are Nothing But "Big CHILDREN"!! [photos] / You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) / Dear Mama:. 2pac Is Still Alive (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.