Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? (4274 Views)

Why Many Young Nigerians Are Not In Relationships / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Donspicey: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2021
Aftermaths of chasing after material things and flashy life style...

Boys are not Smiling ladies beware.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Y'all can run amok on women-bashing threads, ehnnn.

It would seem it's only y'all up there that have seen young mad girls of late.

And y'all also seem to have psychic powers to see a person and know that they have no womb or destiny.

You guys are doing well! undecided

Can't you Just hush up for once.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Mr2wealth: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
OldNairalander:
This is a true life story of what I saw today.
On my way to work this morning, I saw a naked young lady on white pant and bra only running down the road. It was as if something was chasing her and people were just watching in amazement.

Fast forward to this evening, I stopped by to buy some fruits only for another half naked lady to approach me, asking for small money to eat.
Even though she's on tattered cloth, her body still looks very fresh, and She has what looked like a wedding ring.
I asked one of the fruit sellers about her and they said she just appeared around February.
The shocking thing is that they are all in their mid to late 30's from their looks.

What is happening?
Have you observed this lately?

Many are mad but few are roaming. I pity our young men and women who are yet to get married. They should be very careful when selecting whom to settle down with for life!
Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by neyohh: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
owobokiri:
A these "Yahoo boys madness"theory is diversionary and confuses people on the issue!
The main problem is hard drugs.
Most of these gals go in groups too, because they're more like cultists but you won't know.
One will visit you from the university and be asking you for permission to bring her friend when next she comes! They're now totally wild like the men and are willing to try all sorts of new things!
That includes group sex, wild sex, one night stands and more dangerously drugs.
They follow the men to partake in drugs. Some will hold up, others may start to go wild.

These girls have syndicates in school that help Yahoo boys track victims with calls etc. That means they stay with those boys most times of the day, not even going for lecturs most times.
No way they won't do stuff with those boys and that includes taking very bad substances. Most don't have the "strong head" for it like their male counterparts..That's why you see them being dropped on the main road or by the roasd side when they start misbehaving and prove unrully cos of the of the drug overdose... You don't want her behaving like a spirit in your apartment. It's what they take that's the cause.

The absolute truth.

They actually post all these thing's on Snapchat.

Group sex, drug's, stripper parties.

I've seen it all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by sesameq: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Drugs, yahoo yahoo, jazz, the people that visit herbalist house most are women, the first time they see you, they will ask for your name, birth day, mothers name so that they can chexk you out from their pastor or alfa or herbalist

all they care about is money

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Love55freas(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
I don't know what to say
Re: Why Are So Many Young Ladies Running Mad Lately? by Marinad: 1:40pm On May 05, 2021
this is a big problem in the modern world. I am sure that such people need the help of psychics or other people with unique abilities. I advise you to listen to Psychic Reading. it will help you see the world with different eyes and get rid of big problems. thanks to this, my mental health has improved and I am sure that this will help me get rid of life's difficulties

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Fart In The Presence Of Your Lover? / Why Don't Girls Call Guys On Phone? / Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.