Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) (4253 Views)

Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) / This is the crazy s*x style that she gave me yesterday, is it safe? (pictures) / I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Iamdbull: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
So after a lot of recording and work for my upcoming Ep, I decided to go on vacation, I was thinking of Maldives or London but I decided to go to Abuja to cool off a bit.

So while in Abuja I contacted a tour organization kayhikers club which was the one in charge of taking me to different beautiful natural and exotic location in Abuja.

We have toured different parts of Abuja but yesterday's location was something else. It's called the Suleja Dam. Omg.

We really need a functioning government in Nigeria here because tourist attractions are just wasting here.

Here is the YouTube video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf4lGepu5lQ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Swaagouu(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Is that your song playing in the background?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by ezegenigbonine: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kidnappers dey everywhere ooo. You better tie your legs ooo before you go make your loved ones pay ransome of there hard earn money.

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by everythinggirly(f): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hmmm, it's beautiful but quite risky, what if anything bad happens?
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by slawomir: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Damnnn niggar
You are doing well

Enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Dmanlex(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nice one
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Big ups
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by BenjaminDomer: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Swaagouu:
grin grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Iamdbull: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
You are doing well

Enjoy
Yes o twice on a Saturday afternoon!
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Iamdbull: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
illicit:
Big ups
Thanks

1 Like

everythinggirly:
Hmmm, it's beautiful but quite risky, what if anything bad happens?
Thanks for caring about me

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
1)OP , ENJOY YOUR STAY BRO AND CHILL,WE ONLY GAT TO LIVE LIFE ONCE
2)AND SOMEONE WILL TELL ME NIGERIA TOURIST FACILITY IS NOT BEEN DOING WELL AND MANAGED ENOUGH LIKE ZOOS AND PARKS .THE GOVERNMENT ARE REALLY TRYING BUT WE WON'T APPRECIATE THEIR EFFORTS INSTEAD WE ONLY FIND THEIR WEAKNESS INSTEAD.

MY OPINION. NO SHADES

Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Swaagouu:
Yes
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Mikester: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Iamdbull:
So after a lot of recording and work for my upcoming Ep, I decided to go on vacation, I was thinking of Maldives or London but I decided to go to Abuja to cool off a bit.

So while in Abuja I contacted a tour organization kayhikers club which was the one in charge of taking me to different beautiful natural and exotic location in Abuja.

We have toured different parts of Abuja but yesterday's location was something else. It's called the Suleja Dam. Omg.

We really need a functioning government in Nigeria here because tourist attractions are just wasting here.

Cool. Congrats on your cool lifestyle. Keep soaring ahead.
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by TheirFADA: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2022
it's beautiful
didn't know we have this in Nigeria
I'll surely visit some day
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Drunkard1: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Iamdbull:

baba make i drop my aza make u show me love. At all at all
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Pilet: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Swaagouu:
dbull... No be you put the song? You come the ask. Na wa u ooo
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Slmgirldippussy: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Iamdbull:

Fame will fit this guy gan..omo
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Cravemore: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
E SEET.....everywhere Good!
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by Iamdbull: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Yes o my guy thanks
Re: You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) by LoveFayfay(f): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

E don get fame already... Na for the fame to just spread across and over horizons.

(1) (Reply)

She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me / L Need Advice About Long Distance Relationships-he Is In U.k And I Am In Nigeria / Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.