Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Bonny Island/ Ndoki - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bonny Island/ Ndoki (13356 Views)

Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery / FEC Approves N1.7bn For Construction Of Jetty At Bonny Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by WorWorBoy: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Haven't you noticed that Ijaws have territorial squabbles with every single neighboring ethnic group?

Ijaws would have been worse than Fulanis, if Ijaws had the Igbo population. We cannot also forget the ABANDONED PROPERTIES saga, which Ijaws spearheaded. Your land grabbing tendencies are well known.

You have land issues with Igbos, Yorubas, Urhobos, Itsekiriis, Binis. Haba!!!

Now Bonny which a neutral traceable entity recorded in the 1790s and published in 1830, claimed was first settled by Igbos, and that the ruling families were Igbos, Ijaws are trying to claim, using quack historians like Alagoa, and fake Igbo:sounding monikers on nairaland, to try and claim
Which abandoned properties are you talking about that you don't want to forget? And when and how did you guys own properties that suddenly became Abandoned Properties?

3 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by BlackAdam55(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Haven't you noticed that Ijaws have territorial squabbles with every single neighboring ethnic group?

Ijaws would have been worse than Fulanis, if Ijaws had the Igbo population. We cannot also forget the ABANDONED PROPERTIES saga, which Ijaws spearheaded. Your land grabbing tendencies are well known.

Now Bonny which a neutral traceable entity recorded in the 1790s and published in 1830, claimed was first settled by Igbos, and that the ruling families were Igbos, Ijaws are trying to claim, using quack historians like Alagoa, and fake Igbo:sounding monikers on nairaland, to try and claim
Which abandoned properties? Let's get one thing straight,there's no such thing as abandoned properties.
I don't understand where you igbos get this your abandoned stuff from.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Afriifa(m): 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

History documented by who Ijaws or Europeans you refused to accept the Account of the Europeans, Brit, Portuguese or Dutch cause all give accounts of Ijaws coming from Togo or Ghana as slaves to Portuguese to work on boats and later serving as slaves to Igbos who the Europeans met when the settled on the coastal parts of the Niger. Now you refuse all of that to provide me with wiki links edited by Alagoa. You think Igbo's are fishermen who swallow everything hook linke and sinker?

Why did Ijaws not present the wiki links to supreme court that declared Opobo Jaja's personal estate. Links will not save you Opobo's know their history and the are proud Igbo's till today. Yoruba and Benin share the shame Oba title does that make them the same ethnic group, Hausa Fulani share the same title Emir, Sultan does that make them same ethnicity? Your land grabbing will attempt with revisionist historians will not award an inch of Igboland to Ijaws land grabbers.

Bonny on the other hands is not even in contest as they are proud Igbo's and with their links and history traced to mainland Igbos we share same culture, language, tradition name, attire etc with their Kith and kind in SE Igboland. Now the only thing Ijaws have with either of this group is that they are both in SS part of Nigeria how does that make Opobo or Bonny Ijaws?

Igbo's sold criminals, ex convict, and banished sons to Europeans as purnishment for crimes committed, secondly Igbo's sold into slavery were either abducted and sold or exiled, and exconvicts who committed abominations and this trades were majorly done by Igbos slave merchants not Ijaws, Ijaws were already Portuguese slaves who ferried the trade to europeans, Ijaws were also serving servants in Igbo domains, and Ijaw freeborns were slaves in Igbo homes in Bonny, Ndoki and other riverine Igboland.

I think Nigeria needs to reintroduce History in our schools so many uniformed people, however from this thread it is easy to see that Ijaws don't know their history that's why the reverence Asari an Igbo man as the greatest Ijaw and Ijaw historian. Another thing worthy note is that the greatest men in Ijaw history are Igbo's or got there with Igbo's support King Jaja of Opobo, Jumbo, Asari Dakubo, Goodluck Jonathan.
We are talking about Ijaw names in thrones and not tittle. How about I share a video of Bonny youths in domonstrations and affirming their Ijawness? Will that do? but before then, you ought to share me your own account of Bonny and Opobo Kings till date, since u said Wiki's was edited by Alagoa. Kindly bring ur own list of Opobo and Bonny Kings.

3 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Afriifa(m): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Which abandoned properties are you talking about that you don't want to forget? And when and how did you guys own properties that suddenly became Abandoned Properties?
You even get time to reply am.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Afriifa(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

So they adopt Igbo language and names grin
I always know that ijaw people are foolish people but doesn't know that their foolishness has been upgraded.

You will soon loose your 8 local government of bayelsa state.
Anytime 8 local governments in Bayelsa, anytime 8 local governments. and You claim to be from Delta state. I can beat my chest and vow that no home grown Deltan will make these comments you have made against the Ijaws. I can never accept that you're from Delta. be proud of ur state abeg. stop claim Delta.. ur emphasis on Anioma, n being a daughter of Ugwashukwu, creates a suspicion of force attachment like your kith and kins from the landlocked region. I swear, if you're my Delta state, I'll be so ashamed of your disposition. I know my Deltans, dey are not that blinded by sentiments downplay obvious facts in their home state, not for any reason.. Haba! A Deltan so sadistic and fanatical to the extent of discrediting domestic truth about the state. Haba! no nah. not my Delta biko.. not my Delta abeg, we can be stubborn, but not foolish.. tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2021
Afriifa:
We are talking about Ijaw names in thrones and not tittle. How about I share a video of Bonny youths in domonstrations and affirming their Ijawness? Will that do? but before then, you ought to share me your own account of Bonny and Opobo Kings till date, since u said Wiki's was edited by Alagoa. Kindly bring ur own list of Opobo and Bonny Kings.

The Names are English, Igbo and mixed names. You are not a bright chap, is it the king that makes the people a nation, or the people make a nation, the British ruled Nigeria preindependece did that make us british, Buhari is the president of Nigeria does that make us Fulanis, The Oba of Lagos said that the stool belongs to Benin does that make Lagosians Benin? I have noticed how you have been schooled over and over yet you cannot comprehend the simplest things like a tributary, a river and a Delta even after seeing a map, how then would you understand a history of my Igbo people, better stick to fishing and weaving fishing nets that your Ijaw people are know for.

A quick one what was the ruling of the supreme court in Opobo? Where was Jaja from? So how do you isolate Jaja his people and claim Opobo is Ijaw land, you're simply a dumb criminal. Ijaws better go beg Barcanista to come back to NL cause you land thieves here are to dumb to even understand your history let alone tell one how then do you promote your expansionist agenda, even if Opobo or Bonny people come across this thread they would rather associate with a goat than dumb Ijaws on this thread. Olodo I dey shame for you. Tueh
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Afriifa(m): 12:44am On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

You are not a bright chap, is it the king that makes the people a nation, or the people make a nation, the British ruled Nigeria preindependece did that make us british, Buhari is the president of Nigeria does that make us Fulanis, the Names are English, Igbo and mixed names. The Oba if Lagos said that the stool belongs to Benin does that make Lagosians Benin? I have noticed how you have been schooled over and over yet you cannot comprehend the simplest things like a tributary, a river and a Delta even after seeing a map, how then would you understand a history of my Igbo people, better stick to fishing and weaving fishing nets that your Ijaw people are know for.

A quick one what was the ruling of the supreme court in Opobo? Where was Jaja from? So how do you isolate Jaja his people and claim Opobo is Ijaw, you're simply a dumb criminal. Ijaws better go beg Barcanista to come back to NL cause you land thieves here are to dumb to even understand your history let alone tell one how then do your promote your expansionist agenda, even if Opobo or Bonny people come across this thread they would rather associate with a goat than your dumb Ijaw likes on this thread. Olodo I dey shame for you. Tueh
You're the biggest fool. bringing fables to score cheap points. your analysis are pure act of desperation - survival instincts. These Kingships are heriditary, and not rotational or some political creation. You are even contradicting yourself further. You said Igbo mixed abi? mention them, yet you couldn't highlight any to make your counter-argument substantial. Sounding intelligent, you must be a joke to think everyone is ignorant like you. I asked you if I should share a video of Bonny youths affirming their Ijawness? instead of countering that you are here submiting baseless points. all for what really? Oga you be mumu, how do you believe Jaja went alone to form a Kingdom or a City state on his own without being accompanied by Ijaw chiefs and elders? About supreme court verdict on Opobo, we all know, court decisions are based on what can be proven and not necessarily what is true. so you must be so daft to use supreme's court decision as the basis to claim Opobo as an Igbo city-state. forced attachees. landlocked slaves...
By the way, have you seen Bonny or Opobo people's traditional attires? does it have any cultural affinity with any igboid tribe? lol. Google is your friend. Like how can a race be so daft.. Have you tried checking Opobo and Bonny's traditional songs on google? just try it now my bro.. even the Song tittles would awoken your moral sense of judgement that's if you have one. it won't take more than a minute. just type 'Bonny traditional songs' on google and see the response. just glance through the song tittles. You will be humbled by them.

4 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 1:03am On Apr 19, 2021
Afriifa:
Anytime 8 local governments in Bayelsa, anytime 8 local governments. and You claim to be from Delta state. I can beat my chest and vow that no home grown Deltan will make these comments you have made against the Ijaws. I can never accept that you're from Delta. be proud of ur state abeg. stop claim Delta.. ur emphasis on Anioma, n being a daughter of Ugwashukwu, creates a suspicion of force attachment like your kith and kins from the landlocked region. I swear, if you're my Delta state, I'll be so ashamed of your disposition. I know my Deltans, dey are not that blinded by sentiments downplay obvious facts in their home state, not for any reason.. Haba! A Delan so sadistic and fanatical to the extent of discrediting domestic truth about the state. Haba! no nah. not my Delta biko.. not my Delta abeg, we can be stubborn, but not foolish.. tueh!

Nigeria have been kind enough to give Ijaws with little population and a voting strength of just 800k, Free land 8Lga in Bayelsa Ijaw migrants in other states should be grateful to the Nigerian state. This land grabbing and ungrateful nature of Immigrants Ijaws from Bayelsa in other states would cost them a lot in future.

Deltans are not foolish but you particularly an ungrateful and unapologetic Ijaw migrants in Delta is foolish.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Afriifa(m): 1:13am On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Nigeria have been kind enough to give Ijaws with little population and a voting strength of just 800k, Free land 8Lga in Bayelsa Ijaw migrants in other states should be grateful to the Nigerian state. This land grabbing and ungrateful nature of Immigrants Ijaws from Bayelsa in other states would cost them a lot in future.

Deltans are not foolish but you particularly an ungrateful and unapologetic Ijaw migrants in Delta is foolish.
Thanks for using your male account to reveal yourself at last. I have also reviewed the necessary cultural affinity opobo and bonny shares with Ijaw, I will refer you to youtube to watch their cultural displays and relate same to other ijaws in Edo, and Ondo states respectively.

5 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 1:25am On Apr 19, 2021
Afriifa:
You're the biggest fool. bringing fables to score cheap points. your analysis are pure act desperation - survival instincts. These Kingships are heriditary, and not rotational or some political creation. You are even contradicting yourself further. You said Igbo mixed abi? mention them, yet you couldn't highlight any to make your counter-argument substantial. Sounding intelligent, you must be a joke to think everyone is ignorant like you. I asked you if I should share a video of Bonny youths affirming their Ijawness? instead of countering that you are here submiting baseless points. all for what really? Oga you be mumu, how do you believe Jaja went alone to form a Kingdom or a City state on his own without being accompanied by Ijaw chiefs and elders? About supreme court verdict on Opobo, we all know, court decisions are based on what can be proven and not necessarily what is true. so you must be so daft to use supreme's court decision as the basis to claim Opobo as an Igbo city-state. forced attachees. landlocked slaves...
By the way, have you seen Bonny or Opobo people's traditional attires? does it have any cultural affinity with any igboid tribe? lol. Google is your friend. Like how can a race be so daft.. Have you tried checking Opobo and Bonny's traditional songs on google? just try it now my bro.. even the Song tittles would awoken your moral sense of judgement that's if you have one. it won't take more than a minute. just type 'Bonny traditional songs' on google and see the response. just glance through the song tittles. You will be humbled by them.

No need for your long gibberish the answer to all of this is in your trashy post already a court rules on what can be proven right? your claim is that Ijaws own Bonny and Opobo how is it that they could not prove it in court? Ole. Them loss document?

Stop making a fool of yourselves wiki links will not save you, falsified video of brass youths claiming Opobo or Bonny will not save you I can also show you video of Asari and Goodluck Jonathan claiming their Igboness does that mean they are Igbo's? I can show you timaya singing in Igbo does that make him Igbo.

Bonny and Opobo still maintain their ties with Igbo's and relationship with Kith and kins in Igbo land so falsifying documents and video means you will lose another court case cause you can't prove what never existed, if Any people should even drag Bonny and Opobo with Igbo's it should be Ibibio and Annang as they Brit gave Account of them not Ijaws.

Take a sail to Ghana and Togo that is where you all belong if you are not satisfied with your 8lga in Bayelsa.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 1:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Afriifa:
Thanks for using your male account to reveal yourself at last. I have also reviewed the necessary cultural affinity opobo and bonny shares with Ijaw, I will refer you to youtube to watch their cultural displays are relate same to other ijaws in Edo, and Ondo states respectively.

Male Account ko, female BVN ni Thief.

Stay in your 8lga Delta Immigrant
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Afriifa(m): 1:44am On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

No need for your long gibberish the answer to all of this is in your trashy post already a court rules on what can be proven right? your claim is that Ijaws own Bonny and Opobo how is it that they could not prove it in court? Ole. Them loss document?

Stop making a fool of yourselves wiki links will not save you, falsified video of brass youths claiming Opobo or Bonny will not save you I can also show you video of Asari and Goodluck Jonathan claiming their Igboness does that mean they are Igbo's? I can show you timaya singing in Igbo does that make him Igbo.

Bonny and Opobo still maintain their ties with Igbo's and relationship with Kith and kins in Igbo land so falsifying documents and video means you will lose another court case cause you can't prove what never existed, if Any people should even drag Bonny and Opobo with Igbo's it should be Ibibio and Annang as they Brit gave Account of them not Ijaws.

Take a sail to Ghana and Togo that is where you all belong if you are not satisfied with your 8lga in Bayelsa.
Lol. So you've accepted defeat at last. I had spare time today to engage you ignorant lots. Don't make mistake, you won't be fortunate to force my attention next time. Ignorant folks like you aren't worth my lecturing.

3 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 1:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Afriifa:
Lol. So you've accepted defeat at last. I had spare time today to engage you ignorant lots. Don't make mistake, you won't be fortunate to force my attention next time. Ignorant folks like you aren't worth my lecturing.

It is like your brain is upside down, or your brain have finally crashed after failing to comprehend my post grin better read again slowly this time with your phone upside down cause I can see your brain has capsized olodo.

I have told you people to beg Barcanista to come back because you people are to dumb to understand your history let alone execute your expansionist agenda you better serve your Ndoki master well they might be kind enough to send you on vacation to Aba to see their mainland Igbo brothers.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Ckonnet: 4:43am On Apr 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

They ijaws are top notch land enchroacers, they have succeeded it taking ph city local govt from the ikwerres and that fits them ikwerre.
All the waterside is there own by default even in this modern day,few years back they dugged it out with the ogonis at borokiri.from abuloma to amadi flat,marine base na there own while the ikwerre people are busy fighting igbo.funny set of people.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Ckonnet: 4:49am On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

If these guys arguing here have really visited these areas they should ask themselves why most of their grandmothers are igbos mostly from ngwa n umuahia axis, are they telling me it's a mere coincidence. From okrika to bonny,opobo n andoni,their grannies are mostly the ngwa stock. Some communities in okrika axis went as far as banning igbo language in their communities.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:08am On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

who is this blind and dumb fellow? see, none of these your fables can change the narrative and the physicality. Indoki is Ijaw..

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Akudaisi: 6:11am On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

you were making small sense till you mentioned traditional attires,Igbo don't have a single traditional wears,each place differs,I know a place in Imo that their traditional attires looks more like Efik than Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Male Account ko, female BVN ni Thief.

Stay in your 8lga Delta Immigrant
have you moved out of that your landlocked region to niger delta before?? have u seen any deltan with ur eyes before?

i dont even think you are ibo.. i know that ibos are liars, but yours is not lying but bloody ignorant of the south.. you are a northerner exercising ur northern ignorancy.. cow man.

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by OfoIgbo: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2021
BlackAdam55:
Which abandoned properties? Let's get one thing straight,there's no such thing as abandoned properties.
I don't understand where you igbos get this your abandoned stuff from.
undecided

Diette Spiff knows what abandoned properties meant. It was a corner stone of his policies as the Fulani-loving governor of Rivers state
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2021
see the goat that teach ibous how to grab people s land and heritage.

3 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Afriifa(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Ckonnet:

If these guys arguing here have really visited these areas they should ask themselves why most of their grandmothers are igbos mostly from ngwa n umuahia axis, are they telling me it's a mere coincidence. From okrika to bonny,opobo n andoni,their grannies are mostly the ngwa stock. Some communities in okrika axis went as far as banning igbo language in their communities.
They were igbo slaves.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
have you moved out of that your landlocked region to niger delta before?? have u seen any deltan with ur eyes before?

i dont even think you are ibo.. i know that ibos are liars, but yours is not lying but bloody ignorant of the south.. you are a northerner exercising ur northern ignorancy.. cow man.

Why should I move out of my region to know my brother's any better than strangers, Igbo's are deeply rooted in SS and Niger Delta we even have Igbo speaking people in some of the 8 Bayelsa LGA so stop with the weeping and face your reality. Ijaws have no place to call home except Togo or the High sea grin show gratitude to southern Nigerians and the Nigerian state for allowing Bayelsa happen.

Leave Northerner's out of this it was their generosity that saw Ijaws having freelands in Bayelsa and Southern Nigeria to make Ijaws feel accepted as freeborns instead of modern day slaves in a Nigerian state, that said this Ijaw expansionist agenda will cause Ijaws more harm than good better accept the freeland with gratitude or lose everything.

A wise NLder asked if Ijaw know why their mothers and grandmothers were Igbo's, this is something Ijaws have to ponder about since they have no history to guide them and they have refused the account of the Europeans Brit, Portuguese, Dutch because it does not favour them the supreme court does not favour them, Indigenous Igbo Account does not favour them, their history is now on wiki links and YouTube internet videos shot in brass for their personal amusement.

If only Ijaws would go to their Igbo grandmothers and great grandmothers to tell them their real history. Ijaws who bought their freedom or attained freedom by being a loyal slave for years always married Igbo women to show their new status as freeborns. That is why till this day Ijaws with Igbo grand mothers are the prominent and more renowned ones. Unlike the one with fishing history who have remained slaves and fishermen till this day.

In addition the Europeans who brought the ijaws from Togo as slaves and ship workers only brought male slave so Ijaws had to slave for many years to attain a Freeborn status and marry the indigenous Igbo women who are their grandmothers and great grandmothers till this day

3 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by OfoIgbo: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2021
Supreme court has already made a ruling on Opobo.

If you can't provide evidence of your ownership of Opobo, you definitely will not be able to present evidence of your ownership of UBANI.
Ancient observed records have already made that fact clear, as to which group owns UBANI.

Your only chance of claiming UBANI is to claim that Ndokis are Ijaws. But ample evidence will be needed, not snippets from Alagoa who is already an interested party.
Ample cultural evidence will be needed. Possibly DNA evidence also, to prove that Ndokis are more related to Ijaws, than to the other Igbo clans.

You guys have no chance whatsoever

3 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Akudaisi:
you were making small sense till you mentioned traditional attires,Igbo don't have a single traditional wears,each place differs,I know a place in Imo that their traditional attires looks more like Efik than Igbo

Use that sense you have and point out "Attire" in the post you quoted. It is clear that the sense that you had have been put on a fishing hook line and used to catch fish. In other words "fish chop your sense you chop fish" now you get fish sense olodo.

Ijaw make Una try get small sense abeg please call the only sensible Ijaw man that have even existed on NL you lots make Ijaws look stupid, I dey shame for Ijaw. Tueh angry
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Akudaisi: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Use that sense you have and point out "Attire" in the post you quoted. It is clear that the sense that you had have been put on a fishing hook line and used to catch fish. In other words "fish chop your sense you chop fish" now you get fish sense olodo.

Ijaw make Una try get small sense abeg please call the only sensible Ijaw man that have even existed on NL you lots make Ijaws look stupid, I dey shame for Ijaw. Tueh angry

nawa oo u smoke cow shit ni
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
who is this blind and dumb fellow? see, none of these your fables can change the narrative and the physicality. Indoki is Ijaw..

Ijaws are dwarfs the European and Portuguese Accounts also confirmed it, Ndoki Igbo's on the other hand are tall like their Abia and Imo brothers so which physicality are you referring too?

Have you seen Asari's height? Ijaws started getting taller because of the Igbo genes from their Igbo mothers you lots have a lot to be grateful and thankful to Igbo's for Ijaws should have a deity they call Igbo and worship it every Eke market day.

4 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Collyweed: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

It is like your brain is upside down, or your brain have finally crashed after failing to comprehend my post grin better read again slowly this time with your phone upside down cause I can see your brain has capsized olodo.

I have told you people to beg Barcanista to come back because you people are to dumb to understand your history let alone execute your expansionist agenda you better serve your Ndoki master well they might be kind enough to send you on vacation to Aba to see their mainland Igbo brothers.

I have established that you have no hope of making heaven with all this bad mouth.

Abeg make una leave Izon people, I get Ijaw relatives, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2021
Ckonnet:

My brother you are right I have given them the preamble and asked them to go ask their mothers for the full gist Fish and high sea no let Ijaw get sense or know their history, 3 things that matter most to an Ijaw man. 1. Fish 2.High sea 3. Ogogoro.

My brother once again thanks for raising that point. grin

1 Like

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2021
Akudaisi:
nawa oo u smoke cow shit ni

When you were caught pants down lying just to steal an Igbo group, what do you expect fish brain. Abi you think Igbo is your 800k Izon nation. Abeg try dey bath after every fishing adventure, Shift tueh. angry
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Akudaisi: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

When you were caught pants down lying just to steal an Igbo group, what do you expect fish brain. Abi you think Igbo is your 800k Izon nation. Abeg try dey bath after every fishing adventure, Shift tueh. angry
u're mentioning the wrong person,Opobo especially Nkoro are unrepentant Igbo,they don't joke with their Nwotam festival at all

2 Likes

Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by afonjaheadhunts: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Akudaisi:
u're mentioning the wrong person,Opobo especially Nkoro are unrepentant Igbo,they don't joke with their Nwotam festival at all

Was it not you that said I was making sense until I mentioned attire abi you don forget now now.
Re: Bonny Island/ Ndoki by Akudaisi: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Was it not you that said I was making sense until I mentioned attire abi you don forget now now.
mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Twitter Users Praise Lagos Agbero For Good Deeds / Governor Yakowa Brother Dies In Kaduna / Solomon Dalung Arrives Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.