Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi (26004 Views)

Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend / Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu / Fact Check: Isa Pantami Is Not On A US Terrorism Watchlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2021
"Nevertheless, while I denounce Pantami’s past embrace of extremism in his public preaching, I want to point out that there is a vast disjunction between his rhetoric and his person. People who know him outside the pulpit attest to his compassion, kindness, and peacefulness"

Wailers, Hailers and Inhalers should take note of the aforementioned, since the bulk of us can't drop constructive or intelligent point without calling each other names..
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by runningriot: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2021
Muslim should re write the Qur'an because it is very obvious that it is not all about extremism alone to me the QURAN needs total overhauling because why is it that from children and adult, rich and poor from America, to Europe, Asia, and Africa all the religion people knows is to kill and destroy how to conquer and rule. If it is an Almajeri or stack illiterate from the village that makes this remarks we would have said that him or her is not educated but for a sound and intelligent man like PANTAMI to say this then we have a long way to go. It clearly shows ISLAM endorsed KILLINGS. This has shown clearly without otherwise that ISLAM is a religion of WAR and destruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Jaisman26(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:
Pantami is the new target for wailers to wail on.

The Buhari you people called a terrorist has been your president for almost 6 years, what would this wailing, gnashing of teeth bring? Absolutely nothing..

Even if Pantami resign, what different would that make? Is Buhari going to appoint Wailers as Pantami substitute?

Farooq claiming to be Panatami's friend.. Would read friends give their friends out?
go and have sense since you are lacking one. Believe it or not Isa patami is a religion extremist to the core.

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by WaffenSS(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2021
A classic case of your past coming back to haunt you
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

I find it hard to understand Yoruba Muslims...

This is a man whose extreme Islamic teachings are all over the internet... He was even seen with the founder of Boko Haram..

The same northern journalist who opened the lid on kemi Adeosun was seen waving this away just like you are doing...

Kemi was sacked and replaced by you know who because of Nysc certificate...

I don't seem to understand Yoruba Muslims on this forum... It's no longer about hypocrisy..
I think it goes deeper than that..
Something is definitely wrong

The only thing that is wrong is Islam. It makes the brain work in the wrong direction. Check out the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Ubenedictus(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2021
mnkatsina:
WHAT LANDED US WITH BOKO HARAM WAS THE EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLING OF MUHAMMAD YUSUF, LEADER OF THE SECT.
SO WHAT WAS WRONG WITH PANTAMI'S CALL? WHAT DID HE DO WRONG TO CALL FOR A STOP OFF EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLINGS?
He also prayed for taliban and alqeeda and preached a jihad against shedam people and spoke of his admiration for bin laden
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by tamdun: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Oga shut up,
That guy is a fulani man,
How much proof do you want?
So you think because he is a muslim and Yoruba he would want to die on fulani issue on every thread, everyday!
Use ur iroro

Me self don dey suspect am, why would you want to die on fulani matter

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by walexbiz(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2021
what form of Image laundry is this, If the yeye DSS and Senate had done their homework we wouldn't have an irredentist terrorist as a minister in Government. How on earth is it heard that we handover sensitive information of Nigerians to a prospective terrorist, all this brouhaha has point to the fact that Nigeria is still far away from ideal. Those who screened Patanmi should be charged for Negligence of duty, if people are paid to do background check and all they could is some shoddy job, it clearly shows the DSS is just a crappy organization. If the DSS did their job,did FG stepped down the report on Pantami. For me basically, I think Nigerians should embolden themselves and ask the man to relinquish his position or all data collected from Nigerians should be destroyed with immediate effect.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Ubanz: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2021
many useless and God forsaken people would not see anything wrong with having extremists at the helm of our affairs.
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Tartasbags(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

The Buhari you people called a terrorist has been your president for almost 6 years, what would this wailing, gnashing of teeth bring? Absolutely nothing..

Even if Pantami resign, what different would that make? Is Buhari going to appoint Wailers as Pantami substitute?

Farooq claiming to be Panatami's friend.. Would read friends give their friends out?

You must be a terrorist yourself for speaking in this manner

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by hedonido: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2021
This is a tepid, wishy-washy article... The first of its kind by the ordinarily fiery Kperogi. He shouldn't have bothered to contribute to this matter considering that his friendship with Pantami would unavoidably blur objectivity.
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by udoka2013: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

..but bro, how much these terrorist paid you ? The elders said,'only a fool will sell,for a pot of porridge,his destiny and that of his children and his children's children'. No be me talkam na people we saw tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by jrusky(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2021
Kperogiyou better stay away from Pantakin or whatever because the judgement day loading ahead in Nigeria will not consume you with him so steer clear of Pantaki.

My best advice.

Saddam Hussein supporters treatment loading. Bro...e go chock dem. Nigerias from North to South to West to East are boilling waiting for the button to be push.
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by walexbiz(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2021
Mr Farooq you really disappointed me by your write up. All I would have expected you to do is to advise your friend Mr Pantami to resign his job honorably so that Nigerians can grow confidence in this yeye government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Newton85: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2021
Even if the Boko Haram fighters commit a crime but can we justify the way and manner they are being killed? Just look at how they are killing people as if they're shooting pigs. Even though they commit a crime, why the extrajudicial killing? Take them before the law for a fair trial. You caught someone sleeping and you killed him. If it’s not Muslims that undergo such treatments who else?”
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by prigoz(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Cry cry baby, I want to see your mummy... Shame
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Nwaide01: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Yes buhari has been the president for the past six years but the question is at what prize.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by walexbiz(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
"Nevertheless, while I denounce Pantami’s past embrace of extremism in his public preaching, I want to point out that there is a vast disjunction between his rhetoric and his person. People who know him outside the pulpit attest to his compassion, kindness, and peacefulness"

Wailers, Hailers and Inhalers should take note of the aforementioned, since the bulk of us can't drop constructive or intelligent point without calling each other names..

Sir, what you wrote clearly shows you how unintelligent you are, I just hope a day won't come when your information would be handed over to a terrorist or herdsmen for sinister reason. please go and read about suicide bombers and learn how some of them are lovable people only for them to cause catastrophic disaster when least expected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by chachanga: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Ọ̄mọ̄ Àlè Ãlatenuje, yíó bā fùrọ̀ ē. Wailing yen naa ni portion ẹ̄ maa je lagbara Oloun!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by helinues: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2021
643three:
[s][/s]

Your reporting is not working which you could have tagged UN but you didn't.

You have finally resorted back to normal business..

Very good. grin cheesy
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by kolexy(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2021
walexbiz:

Sir, what you wrote clearly shows you how unintelligent you are, I just hope a day wont come when your information would not be handed over to a terrorist or herdsmen for sinister reason. please go and read about suicide bombers and learn how some of them are lovable people only for them to cause catastrophic disaster when least expected.
Noted sir,

My point exactly is Kperogi was saying Pantami personality is different from his utterances some years ago and I kind of wonder does that mean we should jettison what was said years ago just because the devil now wears Prada. And come to think of it, folks here will likely turn the thread to some sort of political diatribe that was why I talked about the 'Hailers, Wailers and Inhalers'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maitama Sule Is Dead! Chairman Of Northern Elders Forum Dies In Egypt / Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President / Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.