Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi (25993 Views)

Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend / Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu / Fact Check: Isa Pantami Is Not On A US Terrorism Watchlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by blackjack21(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2021
madridguy:
For instance, in response to a question about Osama bin Laden’s “killing of innocent unbelievers,” Pantami said although he conceded that Bin Laden was liable to err because he was human, “I still consider him as a better Muslim than myself” and pointed out that “We are all happy whenever unbelievers are being killed, but the Sharia does not allow us to kill them without a reason.” You can’t defend that.

Pantami should just step aside.

I don't see anything wrong with this particular quote.
everything he said there is true for people affiliated to religious cause or hostile groups. there's celebration when your perceived enemies die, it is evident even here on NL.

There is no need to defend that
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by BERNIMOORE: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2021
sanpapi:

mr enlighten me on taqqiya that u quoted cause a lot of nairalanders jst quote it quickly
You will wonder why our Yoruba Muslims brothers don't criticize radicals holding extreme views leading to terrorism

The act of their silence and even diverting attention from such is seen as Protecting Islam, they will further tell you that you don't understand because criticism is Not allowed, rather an act of looking elsewhere when action is needed is classified aa (Protecting Islam)

They simply see you that is pointing out a wrongdoing in a sercular society as a threat trying to devide Islam, and remind themselves of the fact that you are an unbeliever and shouldn't be reckon with

They are reminded to adhere to comply with Taqiyyah
| religious doctrine | Britannica
www.britannica.com › topic › taqiyyah

Taqiyyah, in Islam, the practice of concealing one's belief.......
Derived from the Arabic word waqa (“to shield oneself”)

So our Yoruba Muslims brothers with rather Shield their Faith or conceal the dictates of their belief rather than criticize openly radical views of their religious brethren in a common circular society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2021
EugeneLeeJnr:
It was obvious you suspended your brain in responding to the issues he raised.

You have no idea the kind of sensitive information a terrorist sympathizer has been a federal minister of communications.

He should either resign or resign.

Nigeria is not well built for his kind of character.

And appointing this kind of character explains the person of mr president

I honestly don't know what is wrong with that guy. There appears an existentialist threat to us in the south that even those of us who used to be staunch supporters of Buhari cannot deny.

Then throw in a Moslem fundamentalist and extremist into the mix, as a federal minister in charge of collation and use of very private data of Nigerians, then it is only a lunatic Southerner who will still defend Pantami to keep his job. He must go.

We are all aware of an ongoing Fulani expansionist agenda only a fool will deny given the numerous incontrovertible evidence related to the actions and inactions of the Present FG.

Many have said we are looking at the wrong thing with NIN. It is not about the sensitivity of the data alone involved. It is the fact that NIN confers automatic citizenship of Nigeria on anyone who gets one as a Nigerian .

It is a number for life that can overnight make foreigners with no ties at all to Nigeria, or any of our ID, become Nigerian.

In the hands of a clearly compromised extremist who has lamented tearfully how the 'sacred' blood of his "Muslim brothers" is being spilled, is it not possible the NIN scheme may be hijacked to swell the ranks of his "Muslim brothers" in Nigeria so they gain the number to subjugate the rest of us?

We are in troubled times. I will confess to being too naive and liberal previously but all we are seeing shows that the Northerners running Nigeria today, including Pantami, have given us reasons to believe their allegiance lie more with their "brothers", even if they are from Sudan or Morocco, than with their fellow Nigerians who don't share religious faith or Fulani ethnicity with them.

We must be up and doing checkmating this and this should begin with the insistence Pantami must go to be replaced with a Southerner. The nepotistic and openly biased Government of Buhari has brought us to this stage of wholesale distrust of the North.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by izunned: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:
Pantami is the new target for wailers to wail on.

The Buhari you people called a terrorist has been your president for almost 6 years, what would this wailing, gnashing of teeth bring? Absolutely nothing..

Even if Pantami resign, what different would that make? Is Buhari going to appoint Wailers as Pantami substitute?

Farooq claiming to be Panatami's friend.. Would read friends give their friends out?

Am sure you are also a terrorist.
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2021
“We are all happy whenever unbelievers are being killed, but the Sharia does not allow us to kill them without a reason.”

smh
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by BERNIMOORE: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2021
blackjack21:

everything he said there is true for people affiliated to religious cause or hostile groups. there's celebration when your perceived enemies die, it is evident even here on NL.

It's not about your view
Because it's obvious your view is radical
You don't Need to see anything wrong with that with a radical mindsets,

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by obiekunie2: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD4Z3r_2Ur0
“Subsequently, Pantami offers himself as a volunteer to mobilise the Hisba police of the Muslim-majority states and to be appointed as the ‘commander’ (Hausa: kwamanda) of a militia ready to travel to Yelwa Shendam to join the fight in defence of the Muslims. The speech, which is about twenty minutes long, concludes with the prayer: ‘Oh God, give victory to the Taliban and to al-Qaeda’ (Allahumma ’nṣur Ṭālibān wa-tanẓīm al-Qā‘ida).”

There are many more indefensible rhetorical endorsements of extremism that can be found in Pantami’s past preaching. In my opinion, it is legitimate for non-Muslims to be concerned that someone with that sort of baggage is a federal minister...."

this pantami is evil!

this guy is crying over the killing of bokoharam!

he is defending them with tears in his eyes!

HE IS ASKING THE GOVERNMENT WHY ARE THEY KILLING BOKOHARAM INSTEAD OF TAKING THEM TO COURT!

AND NOW HE IS A MINISTER OF COMMUNICATION!

THIS SHITHOLE NEEDS TO BE DIVIDED NOW!

5 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

The Buhari you people called a terrorist has been your president for almost 6 years, what would this wailing, gnashing of teeth bring? Absolutely nothing..

Even if Pantami resign, what different would that make? Is Buhari going to appoint Wailers as Pantami substitute?

Farooq claiming to be Panatami's friend.. Would read friends give their friends out?
Nigeria is an assylum so I can empathize with the garbage you put out. You can't help yourself. It's okay.
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by CaptainAyub: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2021
madridguy:
For instance, in response to a question about Osama bin Laden’s “killing of innocent unbelievers,” Pantami said although he conceded that Bin Laden was liable to err because he was human, “I still consider him as a better Muslim than myself” and pointed out that “We are all happy whenever unbelievers are being killed, but the Sharia does not allow us to kill them without a reason.” You can’t defend that.

Pantami should just step aside.
Hacked account alert!
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by sanpapi(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2021
BERNIMOORE:

You will wonder why our Yoruba Muslims brothers don't criticize radicals holding extreme views leading to terrorism

The act of their silence and even diverting attention from such is seen as Protecting Islam, they will further tell you that you don't understand because criticism is Not allowed, rather an act of looking elsewhere when action is needed is classified aa (Protecting Islam)

They simply see you that is pointing out a wrongdoing in a sercular society aa a threat trying to devide Islam, and remind themselves of the fact that you are an unbeliever and shouldn't be reckon with

They are reminded to adhere to comply with Taqiyyah
| religious doctrine | Britannica
www.britannica.com › topic › taqiyyah

Taqiyyah, in Islam, the practice of concealing one's belief.......
Derived from the Arabic word waqa (“to shield oneself”)

So our Yoruba Muslims brothers with rather Shield their Faith or conceal the dictates of their belief rather than criticize openly radical views of their religious brethren rather the circular or ethnicity

mr two part speech from me,
1st ur definition n understanding of the word taqiyyah is miss guided i.e its wrong it means concealing ur faith n believes whn in danger.
2nd in Islam if a fellow muslim is wrong u point it out to them, it evn hppn in the time of the prophet whn a muslim disciple had a misunderstanding with a meccan man who wasn't a muslim n after both sides whr listened to the meccan man won the case because he was truthful.
whn u see ppl accept wrong actions because of religions alignment, its not the teaching of thr faith.
besides in Nigeria tribal ideology trumps faith.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Johnayoola(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2021
Nothing will happen to this terrorist because the cow that appointed him his even worst than him,what a country
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Olatara(f): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2021
@ Helinues, I know you are benefitting from this government, it ok to do so even those criticising you will do worst.
But, the way you defend them blindly is not really necessary, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by blackjack21(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2021
BERNIMOORE:

It's not about your view
Because it's obvious your view is radical
You don't Need to see anything wrong with that with a radical mindsets,

No, I'm not radical in any way or form.
of course, generally, it's wrong to celebrate the misfortune of other human beings but, that is the accepted standards for people living in groups who are most especially hostile against each other. and humans generally live in groups.
I interpreted that particular statement as a classical truth. my point is made from a evolutionary standpoint.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2021
To be honest, Pantami’s views on issues relating to terrorism and non-Muslims before he became a minister are troubling. Initially, I felt it was fake news but with credible video evidences, I’m really worried that someone with such views is holding a sensitive national position.

He should resign or publicly repudiate those extremist views he once held.

9 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Fernandeswagger(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2021
Awoleesu:
Fear the revenge of a woman!

If you know, you know joor!

grin grin grin Diaspora things I guess...badt guy.

Anything is possible jare.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Nitah1: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

You this Fulani terrorist i know you have seen nothing wrong with a fellow terrorist that called for wiping out Christians for that's what you are taught in the mosques and islamia,but the fact remain that Patami is a terrorist and until he resign that position he will not find peace for nigerians have come for his head.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by dionma: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2021
There are other videos more damaging than this one. The videos are on people gazette website.

quote author=mnkatsina post=100867270]WHAT LANDED US WITH BOKO HARAM WAS THE EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLING OF MUHAMMAD YUSUF, LEADER OF THE SECT.
SO WHAT WAS WRONG WITH PANTAMI'S CALL? WHAT DID HE DO WRONG TO CALL FOR A STOP OFF EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLINGS?[/quote]
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Nitah1: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2021
seunmsg:
To be honest, Pantami’s views on issues relating to terrorism and non-Muslims before he became a minister are troubling. Initially, I felt it was fake news but with credible video evidences, I’m really worried that someone with such views is holding a sensitive national position.

He should resign or publicly repudiate those extremist views he once held.
Maybe that's the reason he's given the post in order to actualize a hidden agenda.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by mu2sa2: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

CAN beer, CAN coke or Trash CAN? undecided undecided
Hahahaha, everything on this thread so far seems trashy.
Btw, I posted this on another thread on Pantami this morning:
" O Allah, bless your dedicated servant Sheikh Pantami, Nigeria's leading patriot; empower him to serve his country more and shame and render his enemies useless.
O God, continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors."
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Gyong(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2021
PureMe01:

The wailing has landed us in Benin Republic.
But wait o,how long would this asslicking be over?
You should be donated to Ogun cos u are an absolute disgrace to the true sons of Yoruba.
If you were Igbo,u would have been long gone to meet God for judgement... nonsense!! angry angry

You sure say the helinue guy na Yoruba? He be like Hausa or Fulani man with akamu brain.
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Shattuck(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

My shiite Igbo friend, how is your weekend going
an old man acting a fool has gotta be the most pathetic thing ever.
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2021
blackjack21:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe / 9ice Denies Losing Election Primaries. / Supreme Court Decides On Yahaya Bello's Fate As Kogi Governor Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.