Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi (26002 Views)

Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend / Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu / Fact Check: Isa Pantami Is Not On A US Terrorism Watchlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Jhayphil: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2021
Farooq bringing the VP's accusation into his writeup to score cheap points have failed and he should know that every point in that accusation lacks an atom of truth. The VP's staff include Muslims, northerners and southerners, that accusation is watery.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Houstency(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by sanpapi(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2021
BERNIMOORE:

Yoruba Muslims Adhere to the part of quaran that restrict them to criticized openly wrongdoing of their brothers
But they should also not expect others not trained in their Taqqiyya renderings Not to criticize and identify them with terrorists

Silent also could mean consent....

The fulanis conquered hausas using islam, first they patiently learn and speak hausa better to subdue hausas
Fulanis conquered ilorin using Islam, they speak Yoruba more than Yorubas in ilorin to subdue Yorubas

Fulanis in ibarapa iseyin igangan speaks pure oyo that the oyo people, they conquered part of oyo using Islam

The Yoruba Muslims had that verse holding them to openly criticized their religious northern fulanis

That's why Muric Akintola ia stationed to whip up the religious sentiments for fulani harvest

mr enlighten me on taqqiya that u quoted cause a lot of nairalanders jst quote it quickly
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Eriokanmi: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:
Pantami is the new target for wailers to wail on.

The Buhari you people called a terrorist has been your president for almost 6 years, what would this wailing, gnashing of teeth bring? Absolutely nothing..

Even if Pantami resign, what different would that make? Is Buhari going to appoint Wailers as Pantami substitute?
Alhaaji calm down. Reason logically for once

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by maiquel: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2021

Nevertheless, while I denounce Pantami’s past embrace of extremism in his public preaching, I want to point out that there is a vast disjunction between his rhetoric and his person. People who know him outside the pulpit attest to his compassion, kindness, and peacefulness.

Lies... He is what he preaches...

1 Like

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by zombieHUNTER: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

My shiite Igbo friend, how is your weekend going

A Yoruba guy said you're a fulani...

I think I believe him

6 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2021
It was obvious you suspended your brain in responding to the issues he raised.

You have no idea the kind of sensitive information a terrorist sympathizer has been a federal minister of communications.

He should either resign or resign.

Nigeria is not well built for his kind of character.

And appointing this kind of character explains the person of mr president
helinues:

The Buhari you people called a terrorist has been your president for almost 6 years, what would this wailing, gnashing of teeth bring? Absolutely nothing..

Even if Pantami resign, what different would that make? Is Buhari going to appoint Wailers as Pantami substitute?

5 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by helinues: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2021
Houstency:

Hypocrisy, sycophancy, utter intellectual laziness, ethnicity (you a Fulani from Ilorin) and religious affiliations has blinded your sanity. Get an objective life!

They can never engage 5 conversations without throwing tantrums... That's the regular trade mark of wailers
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by sanpapi(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Neutralobserver:
What is happening to Pantami is classic old poltical games.

You don't do what I want, I bring up your past misdeeds.

Of course, Pantami must resign. He has to go. He has been revealled as a fundamentalist.The evidence is clear.

But the problem I have is why are we seeing the allegations now? Obviously many people knew of his past...yet they did not enlighten us about it until it became advantageous to them. Where were these people when Pantami was being cosidered for Ministar? Why did they not bring this evidence?

How about the DSS ,. and NIA, where were they? They knew...yet they kept quiet.

I am not against Pantami going. But this one where a proven fundamentalist ended up running the sensitive communicaitons ministry, simpl;y because people wanted a minister that could be blackmailed at the right time into acting in their interest....abeg, this smells.

Nigerian polticans are very cunny people. That's why I cannot support either party.
nice one bruv
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by kheengz: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2021
doggedfighter:
When a friend says that about you,it means you are a lost cause. undecided

he is not his friend, that's just to get you to read the story and believe him, he is working for his money too. he is paid to write this.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by helinues: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2021
EugeneLeeJnr:
It was obvious you suspended your brain in responding to the issues he raised.

You have no idea the kind of sensitive information a terrorist sympathizer has been a federal minister of communications.

He should either resign or resign.

Nigeria is not well built for his kind of character.

And appointing this kind of character explains the person of mr president

Don't you think he would have handled the same sensitive information to the terrorists all this years if he is really one?
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by helinues: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

A Yoruba guy said you're a fulani...

I think I believe him

Least thing for me to be worried/concerned about...

1 Like

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Enceladus(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

One thing you don't fully grasp is that your kids will grow up one day to see how you betray them by supporting evil because of either 30,000 BMC money or you are just plain arrogant.

The internet never forgets just know this.

5 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by shevy878: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Lol, e choke. One by one we will removed all your terrorist Minister in our country by just wailing on Twitter. Let's finish with Pantami we will move on to that Corrupt Finance Minister that printed 60billion and wail till she is Removed again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by helinues: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Enceladus:

One thing you don't fully grasp is that your kids will grow up one day to see how you betray them by supporting evil because of either 30,000 BMC money or you are just plain arrogant.

The internet never forgets just know this.

That line is lame... Could pls come up with something more creative than this?
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2021
So are you saying the DSS didn't profile him, biko I don't judge people by their past, does he still have terrorist links or not, as he at anytime participated in any act of terrorism, because talk is cheap . My own is that my Sim should be secure enough so that those who have programmed it to impersonate me will be put to shame.
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by sanpapi(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2021
mnkatsina:
WHAT LANDED US WITH BOKO HARAM WAS THE EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLING OF MUHAMMAD YUSUF, LEADER OF THE SECT.
SO WHAT WAS WRONG WITH PANTAMI'S CALL? WHAT DID HE DO WRONG TO CALL FOR A STOP OFF EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLINGS?
not really man, people in government greatly influenced that shit called boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by helinues: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2021
shevy878:

Lol, e choke. One by one we will removed all your terrorist Minister in our country by just wailing on Twitter. Let's finish with Pantami we will move on to that Corrupt Finance Minister that printed 60billion and wail till she is Removed again.

Na here we go dey wey we go dey watch you guys wail out your strength while Pantami would remain as a minister
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by ken6488(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2021
He should resign
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by sanpapi(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

That line is lame... Could pls come up with something more creative than this?
lol Savage, the guy wan use reverse psychology on top u. lol
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by helinues: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2021
sanpapi:

lol Savage, the guy wan use reverse psychology on top u. lol

You dey mind those people.. Same shit they have been repeating for 5 years

1 Like

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by BERNIMOORE: 9:57am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

They can never engage 5 conversations without throwing tantrums... That's the regular trade mark of wailers
Swear with Ogún lakáaiyé And Sangó that you are a True son and bona fide Yorubá

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by helinues: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2021
BERNIMOORE:

Swear with Ogún lakáaiyé And Sangó that you are a True son and bona fide Yorubá

And after the swearing, are you going to credit my account with N1m?

Kindly let me know
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by shevy878: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Na here we go dey wey we go dey watch you guys wail out your strength while Pantami would remain as a minister

Bet your life on it if you wish. Pantami will Go & I see you weeping gnashing your teeth over it in the corner of room. The NiN linkage & registration will discontinue until Pantami resigned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Farooq claiming to be Panatami's friend.. Would read friends give their friends out?

So you would feel duty-bound to defend every wrong action of your friends especially when such affects millions of people?

You're always reporting people to get them banned, like a 'grass' , so I won't say what I really think of you here. Suffice to say it is not good at all.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Olatara(f): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Don't bring Yemi Osinbajo into Isa Patanmi's mess, he is not a terrorist and like President Muhammadu Buhari, he chose who he can trust.

From the 20th paragraph to the end, he mentioned Patanmi being changed and he denounced all past whatever with terrorist but that doesn't change the fact that he did and say those things.

Farooq Kperoogi can be biased and sentimental, I read all he wrote concerning Tinubu and others.
He should carry is long epistle and shove it in his biased a*s.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by OBALOLA55(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2021
PureMe01:

The wailing has landed us in Benin Republic.
But wait o,how long would this asslicking be over?
You should be donated to Ogun cos u are an absolute disgrace to the true sons of Yoruba.
If you were Igbo,u would have been long gone to meet God for judgement... nonsense!! angry angry
HELINUES IS NOT A YORUBA MAN!

1 Like

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Lama70(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2021
Farooq Kperogi you are a man indeed.
I usually don't read your write-ups because i consider them antagonistic. Most especially the headings or titles.
You are not a hypocrite, at least from this piece I have read
Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Awoleesu(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2021
Fear the revenge of a woman!
If you know, you know joor!

1 Like

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by malvisguy212: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Wow , so you are typing from Idp camp in Benin Republic?

How is the life there?
so you still think the Fulani see you as true Muslim if not for Christians in tudun Wada Kaduna, the Fulani would have kill all the Yoruba Muslims there in 20001 religion crisis.
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by cerebralniggie1: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2021
cerebralniggie1:

Did you choose to be unfortunate willingly or someone bewitched you?
I pray for your deliverance from the unprecedented foolishness you keep displaying on this forum
helinues:

Farooq claiming to be Panatami's friend.. Would read friends give their friends out?
Did you choose to be unfortunate willingly or someone bewitched you?
I pray for your deliverance from the unprecedented foolishness you keep displaying on this forum.
Boko Haram sympathiser

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2021
grin grin

I don know say
fantami abi patami or whatever he calls his name
i knew his bet
ticket go soon cut

do you know how many people depend on sim sales and registration legally to make ends meet

nin is cool and fine but the nin registration and sim registration could always go hand in hand with proper implementation.

but NO , he was banning this and that, he even wanted people to go to 14 years imprisonment for not having nin

on top wetin self .

YouTube can be a real pain in the ass oloun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK / Abaribe’s Armed Forces Bill: Ohanaeze Rejects It. Warns NASS On Implications / Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.