Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi (26005 Views)

Buhari’s Wedding: Three Months Later, FFK Says Pantami Is His Friend / Father Mbaka MUST Be Defended Regardless Of His Perceived Faults - Nnamdi Kanu / Fact Check: Isa Pantami Is Not On A US Terrorism Watchlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by helinues: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Gandollaar:
Helinues the curses don too much for your head ooo

Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by Starchy7(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
the thing is that after all the complain you still can't do anything!!!
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by festlove: 1:50am On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:
Pantami is the new target for wailers to wail on.

The Buhari you people called a terrorist has been your president for almost 6 years, what would this wailing, gnashing of teeth bring? Absolutely nothing..

Even if Pantami resigns, what different would that make? Is Buhari going to appoint Wailers as Pantami substitute?

Farooq claiming to be Panatami's friend.. Would read friends give their friends out?

you are obviously an idiot who can't see beyond his nose.
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by MoIbrahim: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

You still have mouth to talk now because CAN is silent on this sensitive issue.

If this terrorist sympathiser fails to resign,CAN should call for nationwide protest.We cannot afford the risk of our data falling into the hands of Boko Haram, Taliban or Al-qeada

Pls forget CAN and face the issues. CAN is too political, inconsistent and divisive. They only enjoy how to elevate fights between Christians and Muslims and cause divisions. Their real role should be to preach unity and condemn killings and criminality irrespective of the religions of the criminals and victims. But they usually, first check the religions and politics involved in any matter before commenting.

Let us as a people come together and concentrate on the main issue, which is that this man is unfit to be our minister and should resign or be sacked. That should be our collective resolve, not to begin to cause further religious divisions among the people by pitching Christians and Muslims against one another.

For example, the man that wrote this article is a Muslim, yet he did it.
Re: Pantami Is My Friend, But He Can’t Be Defended - Farooq A. Kperogi by MoIbrahim: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2021
runningriot: It clearly shows ISLAM endorsed KILLINGS. This has shown clearly without otherwise that ISLAM is a religion of WAR and destruction.

1) ...shown clearly...
2) ...ISLAM is a religion of WAR and destruction.

For the use of the word CLEARLY, you should query your intelligence. It raises the possibility that you have sawdust in your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Psquare Endorses Peter Obi For President / Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing / Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.