Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student (22159 Views)

Survival Tactics You Must Know / How To Apply For OPM Oversea Scholarship Free / Survival Fund Clarification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Nicoswit(m): 1:18am On Apr 20, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Did you quote/mention me here?....anyways kindly state your interest or reach me via Facebook

@Seniorwriter
Yes I did...i added u on fb but no reply yet so i asked if ur fb profile is the one without dp
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Seniorwriter(m): 1:28am On Apr 20, 2021
Nicoswit:

Yes I did...i added u on fb but no reply yet so i asked if ur fb profile is the one without dp

Send a message there...you'll get a reply

@Seniorwriter
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Nicoswit(m): 1:34am On Apr 20, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Send a message there...you'll get a reply
@Seniorwriter
Ok i will do dat now
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Educationalserv: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2021
GIDIBANKZ:

Let's chat on WhatsApp pls
please about what ?
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by austinelex: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2021
360command:
just find your way to Mexico.. you go see Africans.
boss man pls give us link na to Mexico visa and pls is it easy for Nigeria to enter there
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 21, 2021
GIDIBANKZ:

Let's chat on WhatsApp pls

That person you are trying to talk to is Ahiboilandgas. The Hausa Fulani tribalist that hates Igbos and Yorubas with a passion. Be very careful. A very useless man in his 40s that spends all his time on Nairaland pursuing his tribalistic and religious agendas. Only God knows what his intentions of opening this monicker are. Be warned!!!

Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by ahiboilandgas: 7:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

That person you are trying to talk to is Ahiboilandgas. The Hausa Fulani tribalist that hates Igbos and Yorubas with a passion. Be very careful. A very useless man in his 40s that spends all his time on Nairaland pursuing his tribalistic and religious agendas. Only God knows what his intentions of opening this monicker are. Be warned!!!
eyya the guy was bursted as a fake investment professional but a hoodrat dependant on his sister and covid palliative with suicide tendencies. He always on investwment thresd exclusively hunting for targets.in the over 50 threads on Nairaland he can only TARGET TREASURY BILL THREAD.do the maths your self .his new monikers is forigna.
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Tnx bro
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Adex2442: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:

No specific amount

Just apply for a visit visa and pay for your visa fee

When you secure a visa, book a ticket and hotel

About Changing your status

Legally it's not possible on a visit visa

But you can find a wife to help you get a greencard

Just don't mess up...

Marry her and stay married...

Good luck.

A wife? Wow. Buh, how possible is it finding a wife in a short period of time
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Adex2442: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
Didi2d:

No problem, I know someone that runs forklift driving school. I can connect you

Pls oya nau. Should i drop my mail sir or u drop yours
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by BigDawsNet: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Adex2442:

You can find a potential wife anywhere in the world...

As long as you appear as a normal well organized man...

You can always for a lady in your class which can help you get settled but pls don't break her heart...
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by BigDawsNet: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Adex2442:

You can always look for a lady in your class which can help you get settled but pls don't break her heart...
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Adex2442: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
BigDawsNet:

You can always look for a lady in your class which can help you get settled but pls don't break her heart...

Lol break her heart
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Didi2d(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Adex2442:

Pls oya nau. Should i drop my mail sir or u drop yours

mutairb@gmail.com
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by BigDawsNet: 7:15am On Apr 22, 2021
Adex2442:

Lol break her heart

That's good bro

Remember to send a copy of your international passport to me when you land in states

DHS will like to quickly check something...
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by BigDawsNet: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2021
Adex2442:

Lol break her heart

That's good bro

Remember to send a copy of your international passport to me when you land in states

DHS will like to quickly check something... grin
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Adex2442: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

That's good bro

DHS will like to quickly check something...

Why
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by BigDawsNet: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Adex2442:

Why

They just wanna keep tab on you if you decide to break her heart
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Adex2442: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
BigDawsNet:

They just wanna keep tab on you if you decide to break her heart

Them nor well
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by 247Hustler(m): 6:58am On Apr 22, 2023
Nicerazor:
If you are in US and can drive. Dm me I will give you a good hustle that will make you thousands of $$$.
Note : you must have someone in Lagos coz I will do a background check on you so you don’t run with people’s money.
What's up boss. I just sent you an Inmail on this wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNAAB Students Beat A Thief Who Stole Tecno Phone (Photo) / Olamide Samuel, The First African PhD Holder In National Security At 25 Years / Why The Discrimination Between Hnd Holders And Bsc Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.