Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student (22155 Views)

Survival Tactics You Must Know / How To Apply For OPM Oversea Scholarship Free / Survival Fund Clarification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Burgerlomo: 5:40am On Apr 18, 2021
realstars:
For Ekweremadu.

Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Aguogba(m): 6:57am On Apr 18, 2021
WalkerMichael:

thanks brother. getting that should be easy from the institute I learn the driving from. is that correct?
Exactly, but they should have a website or at least a contact email or number to prove that they issued the certificate to you. The reason is that they issue license to operators here and they need your trade certificate before they do that. If you don't have that certificate, even though you have the skills, you MUST repeat the training to be issued one here and it costs some "pennies".
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by mrdharkchild(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2021
Yaks02:

Can I pm u??
Go on. Hope it's resourceful, though.
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by deltateam: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2021
Giggolo embarassed
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Didi2d(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Yaks02:

I fit get job around dat una side??
just dropped out of school, I need something to do to earn a living

You should
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Didi2d(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

Did you get my text?
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Adex2442: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Apply for a visit visa

Hopefully you will be considered...

Goodluck

Hmmm sir pls like how much will it cost me? And can i change to permanent resident wen i gets there. Tanks
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Adex2442: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Didi2d:

No wahala, But you must live around agbara or probably know someone you can stay with around here.
There are lots of manufacturing companies here, so my jurisdiction is agbara.

As am typing now, am seated on a forklift.. Lol

I am not too far from agbara. Can u connect me pls. That forklift is lovely
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Didi2d(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Adex2442:

I am not too far from agbara. Can u connect me pls. That forklift is lovely

No problem, I know someone that runs forklift driving school. I can connect you
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by cooooooks(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Smart guy.

WalkerMichael:
I plan to learn how to drive forklift b4 japa. already got some IM skill for online jobs
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by cooooooks(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Frankly that seems low for sex work.

ufotty2001:
Pu.ssy licking, finge.ring and sex.ing. I was paid $25 per hours
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by cooooooks(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jobs to consider in Canada:
- dishwashing. Easy to get, low pay, can graduate to cook. Restaurant industry is a good place to make friends, including possibly girlfriends. Do not despise McDonald's and other fast food restaurant jobs.

- personal support worker. This is the dreaded cleaning of adult and children diapers. With first aid, you can get this job. The demand is high and the pay is moderate for an entry level job. In Canada, experience in this field can guarantee you permanent residence.

- warehouse worker. I suggest getting a forklift permit if you want to work in this field. The pay is roughly equal to personal care, sometimes more. This position is always in high demand.

- large truck driver. You can graduate from warehouse forklift to this one. In Canada, the government will actually pay you to go to this driving school. You are better off doing this with a work permit not as a student.

- delivery. All you need is a cheap car and time. The pay is not that great but varies. You can survive on this job while having time to prioritize other things. Having a car is usually goodooens the city to you, gives you more opportunities. Doing deliveries is a way to always pay for your car. Plus as a business owner, you can claim car expenses on your taxes.

If you can focus on school and only do part time, do it o. You are better off coming into th country and studying a shirt course that leads you directly to PR. You have much more rights and opportunities as a PR.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by BigDawsNet: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Adex2442:

Hmmm sir pls like how much will it cost me? And can i change to permanent resident wen i gets there. Tanks

No specific amount

Just apply for a visit visa and pay for your visa fee

When you secure a visa, book a ticket and hotel

About Changing your status

Legally it's not possible on a visit visa

But you can find a wife to help you get a greencard

Just don't mess up...

Marry her and stay married...

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Yaks02(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
mrdharkchild:
Go on. Hope it's resourceful, though.

It is my guy Just to know more about what u stated earlier Thanks
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by mrdharkchild(m): 1:07am On Apr 19, 2021
Yaks02:

It is my guy
Just to know more about what u stated earlier
Thanks
Nothing much man. She posted a link, I tried it, it read that My Ip cant/isn't allowed to access d site.
Meaning you probably have to use a VPN or socks or RDP to access it
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Yaks02(m): 6:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Didi2d:

You should

Thanks
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Yaks02(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2021
mrdharkchild:

Nothing much man. She posted a link, I tried it, it read that My Ip cant/isn't allowed to access d site.
Meaning you probably have to use a VPN or socks or RDP to access it

Alright
Thanks
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by JIREN01: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

How is $30k monthly or a year for an individual an exaggeration....SMH @you.

Deep Quote
Smart people ask the right questions but assumption is for the low minded

@Seniorwriter
Loool. You said monthly bro; 30k a year is highly achievable and quite easy if you ask me. However, 30k monthly for an individual (and not a company/group) on Upwork? That's approximately 400k yearly; well, kindly indulge and educate me.
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Seniorwriter(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2021
JIREN01:
Loool. You said monthly bro; 30k a year is highly achievable and quite easy if you ask me. However, 30k monthly for an individual (and not a company/group) on Upwork? That's approximately 400k yearly; well, kindly indulge and educate me.

So to earn $400k yearly is impossible from your own standpoint right? SMH @your statement! Howbeit it's not only Upwork that exist for online earning ways....though I'm sure you ain't too good at comprehending cos I stated both Monthly & Yearly!
NL has rules towards how much one can divulge.

Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a Superpower.

@Seniorwriter.
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Papertrails(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Didi2d:

Drop you number, I will text you.

But remember I don't work in a driving school, but I can link you sha

Please here is my number too
Zero 8 1 04 two eight 4 two 8 seven
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Didi2d(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2021
Papertrails:

Please here is my number too
Zero 8 1 04 two eight 4 two 8 seven

Just texted you now
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Educationalserv: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2021
GIDIBANKZ:
angry

Braaa how u take travel

Make den give me link on how to move Niko.. Naija don tire me
student visa
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by austinelex: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2021
360command:
na from Mexico.
give us link na boss
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Educationalserv: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2021
cooooooks:
Jobs to consider in Canada:
- dishwashing. Easy to get, low pay, can graduate to cook. Restaurant industry is a good place to make friends, including possibly girlfriends. Do not despise McDonald's and other fast food restaurant jobs.

- personal support worker. This is the dreaded cleaning of adult and children diapers. With first aid, you can get this job. The demand is high and the pay is moderate for an entry level job. In Canada, experience in this field can guarantee you permanent residence.

- warehouse worker. I suggest getting a forklift permit if you want to work in this field. The pay is roughly equal to personal care, sometimes more. This position is always in high demand.

- large truck driver. You can graduate from warehouse forklift to this one. In Canada, the government will actually pay you to go to this driving school. You are better off doing this with a work permit not as a student.

- delivery. All you need is a cheap car and time. The pay is not that great but varies. You can survive on this job while having time to prioritize other things. Having a car is usually goodooens the city to you, gives you more opportunities. Doing deliveries is a way to always pay for your car. Plus as a business owner, you can claim car expenses on your taxes.

If you can focus on school and only do part time, do it o. You are better off coming into th country and studying a shirt course that leads you directly to PR. You have much more rights and opportunities as a PR.
thanks
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Educationalserv:
student visa

Let's chat on WhatsApp pls
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by JIREN01: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

So to earn $400k yearly is impossible from your own standpoint right? SMH @your statement! Howbeit it's not only Upwork that exist for online earning ways....though I'm sure you ain't too good at comprehending cos I stated both Monthly & Yearly!

Deep Quote

@Seniorwriter.
Lool bro. You clearly saw the question mark, which implies that it's questionable from my perspective, not entirely impossible. 400k is possible for a company/group, but for an individual?
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Nicoswit(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Deep Quote

@Seniorwriter.
You didn't even reply my quote...nawa oo
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by 360command: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
austinelex:
give us link na boss
na through border.. the cameroonians are doing it, Congolese are doing it..
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by austinelex: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
360command:
which of the border boss
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by austinelex: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
360command:
boss which country border na help a guy
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by Seniorwriter(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nicoswit:

You didn't even reply my quote...nawa oo

Did you quote/mention me here?....anyways kindly state your interest or reach me via Facebook

@Seniorwriter
Re: What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student by 360command: 12:13am On Apr 20, 2021
austinelex:
boss which country border na help a guy
just find your way to Mexico.. you go see Africans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Official JAMB Registration Date For 2019 UTME Form Announced / I Finally Had An Extra Year / David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Programme 2015/2016 Registration Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.