Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision (2947 Views)

Qualitygod Return Back My Money - Lg Led 43 Inches For Sale By Qualitygod.(pics) / Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Of Huge Amount / SCAM ALERT!!! Please Beware Of Abayomi Tajudeen Muse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2021
Set 4. Sorry o it's long

*Modified to remove private info

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2021
Set 5
Modified to remove private info

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2021
Set 6

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2021
NemB:
Okay guys, good morning. Obviously this @pointstores vendor is changing the timing of our conversation to suit his narrative. At this point I have to post the whole screenshots from beginning to end so that you will see exactly how it happened. Please bear with me, it's plenty.
1. First of all, I transferred 80k not 78k.
2. Secondly, the argument on battery started because, first he told me I'll get 2 types batteries (lithium and gel) if I buy solar, then the next day after I already paid, he came and said I'll get only gel. But I prefer lithium so I insisted that he should return the deposit for solar. Please see the screenshots to see how it went. So all this one he is saying that he told me that he has bought material before I told him to send 24k is just a lie. Please see screenshots for how he twisted everything
3. Now time to deliver my device, I sent balance of 24k (which he forgot to mention) then he said I shouldn't plug high load. I said no problem, shebi it is 300w, I won't do more than 275. (Me sef I won't be silly enough to overload and spoil what is so expensive nah) and that's where trouble started as you guys saw in the screenshots before. He first said I shouldn't plug more than 120w. Ah! When I was asking why, he said because 300w = 300 divided by 2 = 150 usable. Ah! This one was just insulting because obviously this guy was taking me for a fool.
4. Then, I was still arguing with him that he should either give me my 300w or return my money that how this guy said that delivery is already on the way. I deleted my address immediately just in case delivery is not on the way. Because how can I be telling you I don't want something and you are saying delivery is on the way??
5. See where he said that before work started, I wanted 1 tv and after work started, I said 3 systems, 1 tv, 1fan. Please I want all of you to check our conversation from beginning to end. And see if I said that.
@pointstores you are not only a scammer, you are an exponential liar and a manipulator. See how you are twisting timing and even saying things I didn't say to make your point!

I recommended 500watts load to use with 1500watts inverter

You now want to use 300watts to load on 300watts inverter

Professional enginner that knows everthing

Another customer have bought the system i design for You AM expecting money tommorw U will get ur refund tommorw

You want to use system of 78,000naira to power 3 laptops tv fan U Are very greedy

Thank God u did collect it U will say i sold a game product based on ur ignorant

People like You will learn in a hard way

Go and buy beebee jump or mtn box 300watts @
250,000 and put all these load on it U will learn in a hard way

6 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2021
Please I missed one screenshot in set 5 I'll put it here. I would have boned it and continued but I want to put the whole story here so that this guy won't twist any hidden part.
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2021
Guys, nairaland said that memory is too low, so for me to continue to post the screenshots, should I create a new thread and put the link here? If you guys don't mind
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by OtunbaBlack(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2021
pointstores I understand your anger but then when you knew you could sell the system and offer a refund you should have given him a refund date rather than push it down is throat... its clearly a miscommunication please do the needful and refund him. this a huge dent on your reputation and bad that he had to call you out on Nairaland for you to decide to give him back is money...
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2021
Missing from set 5

Modified to remove private info
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Set 7

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2021
It's in the screenshots above that I deleted my address, like I mentioned before.
Also see where the changed output without informing me and when I asked he just responded that I should "plug extension" . I had to ask him to answer my question. Very terrible customer service after collecting money. But I didn't vex too much because I can easily get extension.
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2021
OtunbaBlack:
pointstores I understand your anger but then when you knew you could sell the system and offer a refund you should have given him a refund date rather than push it down is throat... its clearly a miscommunication please do the needful and refund him. this a huge dent on your reputation and bad that he had to call you out on Nairaland for you to decide to give him back is money...

I will refund his money before the end of today thank you sir...
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2021
Set 8. You may have seen most of this part from the earlier posts.

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by VicM6: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2021
People go always dey make u mad..... No wonder my lecturer once said ''Man made man wicked''. If Op take drastic measures now, people go bash him say he wicked or this and that...... No wahala, Ogun go later dey kill some people for this life.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2021
Guys I just received my 78k oooo

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=NemB post=100893764]It's in the screenshots above that I deleted my address, like I mentioned before.
Also see where the changed output without informing me and when I asked he just responded that I should "plug extension" . I had to ask him to answer my question. Very terrible customer service after collecting money. But I didn't vex too much because I can easily get extension.
[/quote

You Are so much Experienced and U dont want listen because You Are a professional enginner in book not in practical U hate and rebuke instrution

i sabi sabi i sabi judge i sabi everthing ....

me i no sabi English i no even go school

a man once said experience is the best teacher .......

i will refund ur money professor enginner English money is not everthing

it is God that bless a man not through hard work but through deligency imagine dangote,elon musk,mark zukarberg home how many school they go..........

i have refunded ur money in full in life U meet the bad U meet the good

To all viewers and judge thank You

money refunded in full

6 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2021
See o. He has sent me my money.
I believe he has refunded it because I decided to post the full conversation, so all his lies cannot work again. So I'll stop posting now. Thank you everyone

... modified to remove the screenshot that shows his full name because that is private information (against nairaland rules). But I have been refunded in full.
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by NemB: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2021
Bros you can stop lying/twisting truth now. I've posted almost the whole the conversation. Let the people use their own eyes to read everything and judge. Thank you.

pointstores:

I recommended 500watts load to use with 1500watts inverter

You now want to use 300watts to load on 300watts inverter

Professional enginner that knows everthing

Another customer have bought the system i design for You AM expecting money tommorw U will get ur refund tommorw

You want to use system of 78,000naira to power 3 laptops tv fan U Are very greedy

Thank God u did collect it U will say i sold a game product based on ur ignorant

People like You will learn in a hard way

Go and buy beebee jump or mtn box 300watts @
250,000 and put all these load on it U will learn in a hard way

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2021
OtunbaBlack:

Otunba Black thank You sir for ur advise immediately U spoke i had peace

God will bless You

You will be a good judge admire ur sense of judgement

Cheers have a great week

5 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2021
pointstores:

Otunba Black thank You sir for ur advise immediately U spoke i had peace

God will bless You

You will be a good judge admire ur sense of judgement

Cheers have a great week

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2021
pointstores:

What will U conclude what U dont have knowledge about

Then, you should have come here to defend yourself earlier. Bros, communication is paramount in this type of business.

If you've done a little explaining earlier, we wouldn't be here.

I wish you better sales and may God be with you.

Ciao.

3 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2021
cchub:

Then, you should have come here to defend yourself earlier. Bros, communication is paramount in this type of business.

If you've done a little explaining earlier, we wouldn't be here.

I wish you better sales and may God be with you.

Ciao.
Thanks God bless U 2
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by naijasensei: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2021
pointstores:

Thanks God bless U 2

Hi, may I make a little suggestion to you? Before collecting money, try as much as possible to inform your customers that an inverter system can never run at full load. This is very important because you are building the system for them. Tell them to tell you exactly what their load profile is, without this it would be dangerous to proceed with such a transaction. From the comments, you can clearly see people don't understand this concept. It is a little known fact that operating an inverter close to 100% load is detrimental to its batteries. Your customer was simply misinformed.

Summary, tldr; painstakingly explain everything before collecting money from the client.

5 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2021
naijasensei:

Hi, may I make a little suggestion to you? Before collecting money, try as much as possible to inform your customers that an inverter system can never run at full load. This is very important because you are building the system for them. Tell them to tell you exactly what their load profile is, without this it would be dangerous to proceed with such a transaction. From the comments, you can clearly see people don't understand this concept. It is a little known fact that operating an inverter close to 100% load is detrimental to its batteries. Your customer was simply misinformed.

Summary, tldr; painstakingly explain everything before collecting money from the client.

Thanks boss

I ask him about load first that ,what he wants to power

He told me 32inches and blender

I told him blender will not work a blender is about 800watts

32inches tv plus decorder 70watts max

He never told me anything about 3 laptop and 1 fan when i ask

Different customer with different attitude

4 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by eghos12(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2021
one thing pointstores you should always educate your customers first because solar systems is not electronics you just plug and play.. they are rules, guidelines that owners must know before venturing into solar system... we are talking about voltage here it can kill.

I think anybody who wants to put solar system need to first learn the does and don't of it.

I have been use laptop power bank 96mah for 7 years now any minor fault it had like burnt plugs I was the one change it my self. why could it last for me, because I research how to maintain lithium power bank and follow the guidelines

4 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by Penuelseun(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2021
naijasensei:

Nice points, to add to what you wrote, I think pointstores should tell his customers his battery ratings in volts and ah so as not to cause misunderstanding. Even I tell my customers not to put a load of more than 200w on a 200ah 12v battery so as to prolong it's life. @op, if you want to power a 300w load with an inverter, you must be willing to spend upwards of 170k for a 1kva system for just the inverter and battery. Pls make due diligence in the future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Penuelseun:
Nice points, to add to what you wrote, I think pointstores should tell his customers his battery ratings in volts and ah so as not to cause misunderstanding. Even I tell my customers not to put a load of more than 200w on a 200ah 12v battery so as to prolong it's life. @op, if you want to power a 300w load with an inverter, you must be willing to spend upwards of 170k for a 1kva system for just the inverter and battery. Pls make due diligence in the future

I use 18650 litium iron battery it is rated in mah
He have me specification of battery.....
200,000mah converter to ah is around 48ah 12volt 300watts inverter

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by naijasensei: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Penuelseun:

Excellent addition, if I may say so.
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by naijasensei: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
pointstores:

Thanks boss

I ask him about load first that ,what he wants to power

He told me 32inches and blender

I told him blender will not work a blender is about 800watts

32inches tv plus decorder 70watts max

He never told me anything about 3 laptop and 1 fan when i ask

Different customer with different attitude

I saw where you asked him those questions, and his response. I am guessing he did not really understand your reason for asking. Another thing people don't understand is that when some appliances start up (things that are inductive or capacitive; freezers, pumping machines, blenders, fans, etc) they consume more than their rated power. The power ratings are actually a rough guide, an estimate. Just take this incident as a learning experience.
Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by pointstores(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
naijasensei:

I saw where you asked him those questions, and his response. I am guessing he did not really understand your reason for asking. Another thing people don't understand is that when some appliances start up (things that are inductive or capacitive; freezers, pumping machines, blenders, fans, etc) they consume more than their rated power. The power ratings are actually a rough guide, an estimate. Just take this incident as a learning experience.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by bong4(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
pointstores:

Good morning bro ......

Thank You for the advise

In these our business custom made or new one You have to first ask the purpose of use before U recommend inverter size so that inverter will not get burnt

My system have being sold to more than 200 people tested and. Trusted on nairaland .....for more than 5years

Do You know the time and energy he took me to spot weld 100pcs 18650 battery to build and inverter specification for him

The money refund is not the issue ....

In our early communication You can see i told him i should refund is money before i start work
What about materials bought can it be returned

I Paid delivery bike man imagine all these things

But God will judge

I will refund his money but these guy see last communication

The issue to me isn't about the refund or whether your product met the OP's specification. It is more about your PR and attitude to your customer which i find very disgusting and unacceptable. Learn how to relate better with your clients. Very sad reading all those "oga, you don't like good advise". You can do better than this.

You should have told him from the beginning about this your 300/2 formular for better explanation. Next time, use every opportunity to sell value tpo your clients and don't use phrases that will make you look like a demi-god. Don't just sell products, sell value.

4 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert. Please Return My Money Pointstores And Solar Vision by hollerbaby: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Exactly

I have purchased two unit from him about a year plus now . Prior to contacting his to build a system for me I already did a research and knew that you can't put � of the load on a system to make the batteries last long

I use one of the units for my 32 led to on ultra power saving setting and another one that powers on my led bulb and rechargable DC fan and if I HV to plug laptop I leave out the TV .

I understand your frustrations OP, but this guy isn't a fraudulent seller on nairaland . Communication is important @pointstore remove all those old prices from your WhatsApp business catalogue and don't miss lead buyers with ur catch attention price then start story story later. As @naijasensei has said u can meet up or HV a detailed discussion with potential client so they know what exactly they are paying for .
naijasensei:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brand New Google Android Epad 7 Inches For Sale : N28,000 / Used Redmi Note 7 / Fresh Deal for UK Used Iphone6Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.