Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault (47042 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London / Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
arantess:
In 500yrs time it would be nice to exhume them and study whatever it is that is to be studied....
That's exactly what they have done to pharaohs and mummies
You won't be in this world then
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by ajimo54(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
The time of the Prince is over on Earth .

All the whole Ramatazz and Paparazzi happening here on Earth for Him is totally irrelevant to Him wherever he is.

Infact He is long gone to Eternity based on whom he believed and lived for.
For it is Appointed unto man to Die once! After that, the Judgement..

The worst thing that could happen to a man/ woman is to Depart this World without JESUS..

No Matter what you are! No Matter your Position, appointment or whatever! If you Depart without JESUS, it is a Waste.

Live your one life well Righteousness 2. Ur religiousity is good but takes you nowhere. I see u as a miserable human being waiting for one gold house beneath the sky! However, what do u expect from death? Nothingness! Pursue happiness on earth righteousness b4 u drop off all the pieces of ur body. You may not be lucky as Prince Philip to hit 99.
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by TonyBankz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
thaoriginator:
shocked

Mi bloodclot!!!

Dis ah no humans, dem ah aliens me say..

Reptilians from another planet, dem ah control this world of ours. Y'all don't know!

Wait make me tell you something pimpin, once me ah see it ina me dream, it ah real life like a dream but ah reality me say. Me see dem come inna dem spaceship and ah chat dem ah chat..

No ask me what dem ah do, or wah dem say... All ah unu haffi open up unu third eye and realise, these reptiles dem ah control di bloodclaat world yah so..

Thunder clap yuh, a weed me a smoke me nuh hallucinate no!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah bhigg shaka high salut me give yuh bhig man.
All dem bloclaat bwatty boys Dem dun kno....
Smoke yur ganja Nd feel irie, me affi join yuh inna spiritual highness soon.
Hail up

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by letu(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Explorers:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9480791/Prince-Philip-25th-Royal-200-year-old-vault-hidden-St-Georges-Chapel.html

Just imagine this people preserving their Royal Ancestors but came to Africa and say to us that recognizing/acknowledging our Ancestors is nothing but demonic/devilish practice and also that our Ancestors are demons.
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

All the whole Ramatazz and Paparazzi happening here on Earth for Him is totally irrelevant to Him wherever he is.

The worst thing that could happen to a man/ woman is to Depart this World without JESUS..

No Matter what you are! No Matter your Position, appointment or whatever! If you Depart without JESUS, it is a Waste.
yeah. Before God we are equal.
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kingcalls:
Look at the history and power meghan thinks she can challenge... there are some battles u just should avoid....

Don't mind that thing.
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Kayouzka(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
McTobe:
If you have a PhD and still misread my post then there will be little to be desired from you.
NB: Higher state of spiritual consciousness transcends Christianity as your narrow perspective suggests to you. A Muslim, a Hindi, a Buddhist, even an agnostic can attain to a higher level of spiritual consciousness. Please sir or madam don’t rush into a topic you know little about, humility will demand that you start by asking questions just to grasp what I mean before rushing into hasty conclusion that I am trying to force my ideology on others.

There thought have been so clouded with the teachings of religion that they fail to see the truth
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Evince(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

who is Jesus please?
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Evince(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Freemason1:
It’s funny how the English are so keen about keeping their culture and heritage but pillaged and destroyed cultures without worrying that they are desecrating other people’s history and culture. They destroyed the royal tomb of the great Benin Empire and stole the molded heads of kings and queens long dead and gone who represented a cultural and spiritual identity for a people who championed their own cause.

I hope someday humanity would truly come to respect and protect each other.
because we are stupid to believe in their religious lies. If u still pray in Jesus name then u are a problem
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Evince(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
merits:
If na Nigeria now they will call it rituals or occultic,but so far it's done by whites it's okay by them,ass licking black,the whites are their semi gods nonsense
we are our own problem. We demonize ours and pray in the name of their jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by DedeNkem: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
zoeA:
After the Queen dies what happens?

Prince Charles becomes King.
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Righteousness2(m): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Evince:
who is Jesus please?
The KING of kings
The LORD of lords
The LION of the Tribe of Judah
The Savior of whole World
The Bright and the Morning star
The Way,the Truth and the Life
The Father of all Spirits

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by McTobe(m): 12:03am On Apr 18, 2021
It’s too much in this part of the world.
Kayouzka:

There thought have been so clouded with the teachings of religion that they fail to see the truth
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by ieebrahima: 12:46am On Apr 18, 2021
They should kuku mummify him.
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by arantess: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
You won't be in this world then
I will be actually.....in the millennial reign

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2021
So this is where the "Crypt of Winterfel" idea came from
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Ayobami7(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2021
okay noted
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by dederocs(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2021
Empire things...RIP brave man.
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by dederocs(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2021
Evince:
we are our own problem. We demonize ours and pray in the name of their jesus
Na mental slavery, one can only emancipate oneself.

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Tavarez100(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Makes no sense
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by SoliBayNG: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
zoeA:
After the Queen dies what happens?

They'll be buried side by side.

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Evince(m): 5:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

The KING of kings
The LORD of lords
The LION of the Tribe of Judah
The Savior of whole World
The Bright and the Morning star
The Way,the Truth and the Life
The Father of all Spirits
where is he from??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.