Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault (47040 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London / Egypt Relocates 22 Royal Mummies, Kings And Queens To National Museum In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by salem1996: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
will Buhari be taken there too if he pass away

i think he deserve this honor too cool
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by JohnBullMySon: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
merits:
If na Nigeria now they will call it rituals or occultic,but so far it's done by whites it's okay by them,ass licking black,the whites are their semi gods nonsense
Na wetin come my mind oh grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Firstcitizen: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
zoeA:
After the Queen dies what happens?

He will rise on the 15th day
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by PrinceMajestic: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Farewell Your Highness. I never thought there is a part of the world where Princes join their fathers in afterlife. OP may be naive with that heading
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by fabianiyobosa(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Freemason1:
It’s funny how the English are so keen about keeping their culture and heritage but pillaged and destroyed cultures without worrying that they are desecrating other people’s history and culture. They destroyed the royal tomb of the great Benin Empire and stole the molded heads of kings and queens long dead and gone who represented a cultural and spiritual identity for a people who championed their own cause.

I hope someday humanity would truly come to respect and protect each other.

Did they stop us from going back to our traditions or culture?

You must find something to complain about. Just open mouth waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by lizian: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
fabianiyobosa:

Lol help me ask him.. always dwelling on the past and you expecting to move forward.

fabianiyobosa:

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by samuelshosanya(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
zoeA:
Prince Charles will become the King of England,
There national anthem will be change from "God save the Queen" to "God save the King" and the King's image will be on there the pounds currency will that of the queen will be withdraw from the public slowly

7 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by McTobe(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
The way I see it, they are not intered to Mother Earth. It can elongate the period of dissociation of the silvercord from the body, meaning that the soul can still experience the decay of the physical body or even be trapped there for years with exception of a few who while alive have developed themselves to a higher level of spiritual consciousness

3 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Firstcitizen:

He will rise on the 15th day
lmao mumu

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by merits(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Na wetin come my mind oh grin
Na so bro,we don't value our culture and we have lost our heritage to whites culture completely too bad.
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by blaise26abj(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
zoeA:

A very good question . Will his body be removed and hers placed instead or they will be placed on the same sarcophagus or like a clown said grin grin, will he wake up on the 15th day .

3 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by truthstands01: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
The time of the Prince is over on Earth .

All the whole Ramatazz and Paparazzi happening here on Earth for Him is totally irrelevant to Him wherever he is.

Infact He is long gone to Eternity based on whom he believed and lived for.
For it is Appointed unto man to Die once! After that, the Judgement..

The worst thing that could happen to a man/ woman is to Depart this World without JESUS..

No Matter what you are! No Matter your Position, appointment or whatever! If you Depart without JESUS, it is Waste.
I can't say it more better. You are absolutely correct. Without Jesus, this life is a total waste and the pains thereafter will be unbearable in hell. Accepting Jesus Christ is the best thing that can happen to anyone on earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Sleekfingers: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
merits:
If na Nigeria now they will call it rituals or occultic,but so far it's done by whites it's okay by them,ass licking black,the whites are their semi gods nonsense

You just spoke my mind.....do you know that the still believe that they haven't been brainwashed.....they have neglected their cultures. But carries the white cultures for head like gala and agege bread.....
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Indispensable85(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Allforlove:
That is how it has been from time na , nothing new

USA , canana, UK , Australia number available for whatsapp, telegram and other online verification 2k

Drop ur whatsapp number
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Sazeals(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
The time of the Prince is over on Earth .

All the whole Ramatazz and Paparazzi happening here on Earth for Him is totally irrelevant to Him wherever he is.

Infact He is long gone to Eternity based on whom he believed and lived for.
For it is Appointed unto man to Die once! After that, the Judgement..

The worst thing that could happen to a man/ woman is to Depart this World without JESUS..

No Matter what you are! No Matter your Position, appointment or whatever! If you Depart without JESUS, it is Waste.
Good evening, me righteousness pls help me I want to give my life to Christ, I love all the way you've been giving sermons and advising people to tread on the right path

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Bluntemperor: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
adonainana:
kai

See tradition, and see tombstone

Some Uk buildings will be 300 years old and you will barely notice it is 300 years old

Naija buildings after 20 years it don cast

Reminds me of a Nigeria governor tombstone and they started putting AC inside the tombstone

Country wey light no dey, grin grin grin grin grin

Light na scarce commodity for Nigeria.
In Ikorodu,from Garage to Oke Ota Ona,over 3 -Weeks now,no light, yet Ikeja Disco is still bringing bills.They claimed to be importing burnt Sabo items.Just imagine how wicked some institution can be.No plan for any meaningful development by Nigeria Discos and Genco in 21st Century.
Too Shameful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by McTobe(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
I am suspecting that Prince Charles will abdicate the Throne for his Son prince William... just thinking considering the many controversies he had been through
samuelshosanya:

Prince Charles will become the King of England,
There national anthem will be change from "God save the Queen" to "God save the King" and the King's image will be on there the pounds currency will that of the queen will be withdraw from the public slowly
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by purplekayc(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
zoeA:
the prince of Wales will take over

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by asi2013: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
He really should consider it to save the monarchy and prevent UK from disintegration
McTobe:
I am suspecting that Prince Charles will abdicate the Throne for his Son prince William... just thinking considering the many controversies he had been through

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by arantess: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
In 500yrs time it would be nice to exhume them and study whatever it is that is to be studied....
That's exactly what they have done to pharaohs and mummies

4 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Righteousness2(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sazeals:

Good evening, me righteousness pls help me I want to give my life to Christ, I love all the way you've been giving sermons and advising people to tread on the right path
Thats wonderful! JESUS will be Happy to Hear that.
Send me a chat on WhatsApp.
My contact is on my Signature
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Sazeals(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Righteousness2:

Thats wonderful! JESUS will be Happy to Hear that.
Send me a chat on WhatsApp.
My contact is on my Signature
but I will be collecting it back on weekends ooo
your num
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Saintmary(f): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
McTobe:
The way I see it, they are not intered to Mother Earth. It can elongate the period of dissociation of the silvercord from the body, meaning that the soul can still experience the decay of the physical body or even be trapped there for years with exception of a few who while alive have developed themselves to a higher level of spiritual consciousness

Stop forcing your ideologies on people.

Isn't that what you tell Christians?

Whatever will happen to him is what he believed while he was alive.

Do live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Righteousness2(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sazeals:

but I will be collecting it back on weekends ooo
your num

It is right on my Signature
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by McTobe(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Are you educated at all? Did you say stop forcing your ideology on people? Tell me any sentence there that suggest a forceful transfer of ideology
Saintmary:

Stop forcing your ideologies on people.

Isn't that what you tell Christians?

Whatever will happen to him is what he believes while he was alive.

Do live and let live.
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by McTobe(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
I think it will be more proper to say save his family from embarrassments. I don’t think UK will disintegrate if he accept the throne, it is his birthright.
tundeloveday:
He really should consider it to save the monarchy and prevent UK from disintegration

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by meobizy(f): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
He’s dead and gone. Goodbye.
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by merits(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sleekfingers:

You just spoke my mind.....do you know that the still believe that they haven't been brainwashed.....they have neglected their cultures. But carries the white cultures for head like gala and agege bread.....
I tire ooo bros, inferiority complex have really damaged us too much.some family don't even want their children to speak their local dialect.Rubbish.they are really brainwashed but they failed to realise.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Saintmary(f): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
McTobe:
Are you educated at all? Did you say stop forcing your ideology on people? Tell me any sentence there that suggest a forceful transfer of ideology

Higher state of consciousness?

P.S. Hope you have a Ph.D, cos if not, you are too small to insult my education.

I guess I struck a nerve.
Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by Kzinne: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
merits:
this is pure ritualism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault by merits(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kzinne:
this is pure ritualism
Na so broh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? / China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.