Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon (36989 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Lagos To Divert Traffic For Today's Match Between Nigeria And Liberia / There Is No Difference Between Nigeria Air And MMM — Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon by Mrnairalandd: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
grandlexuz:

The well travelled Nigerian who only met a single Cameroonian in the US. What a joke! Three quarters of my high school classmates are in the US and Canada. Most of them pharmacists and medical doctors.

Cameroonians cover extensive neighbourhoods of DC,
CA, VA, and MD. Cameroonian Americans have a page on wiki, enlighten yourself.

Ngwa Suh Ndamukong is a big name in the NFL and his parents are from Cameroon. Yaphett Kotto the villain of James Bond Live and Let Die 1973 movie is from Cameroon.

What a pathetic fool! Lol!!! Read through what you typed up here and tell me you r ok up there. So the number of Cameroonians or Ghanaians i know determine how well i have travelled around the world! The most stupid thing i have ever heard.

Let me give you another one again maybe you ll say it’s impossible again. I have only met 4 or 5 Ghanaians there in UK and about the same number here in USA. What about that?
Re: Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon by grandlexuz(m): 12:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Mrnairalandd:

What a pathetic fool! Lol!!! Read through what you typed up here and tell me you r ok up there. So the number of Cameroonians or Ghanaians i know determine how well i have travelled around the world! The most stupid thing i have ever heard.

Let me give you another one again maybe you ll say it’s impossible again. I have only met 4 or 5 Ghanaians there in UK and about the same number here in USA. What about that?

Who cares about your travels. Where I come from the say travelling is education, apparently you learned very little from your adventures around the world in eighty days.

You asked the young man whom by blood is a Cameroonian not to get a Cameroonian passport. By your own words the only Cameroonian you know in the US is a never do well and nothing different to his compatriots in France.

You called the Cameroonian passport shit.!! If that's what America does to people I'm better off sleeping in the streets of Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon by richhills(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2021
Do Cameroon passport now. Though cameroon doesn't allow dual citizenship. So Officially you are not entitled to get Nigeria passport. But if your parents are Nigerians ,you a Nigerian any day, you can get your Nigeria passport.
Re: Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon by SOAG(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
41lady:

I will advice you to take the cameroon passport. The reason is not far fetch;

I am also entiled to have Cameroon and Nigeria passport, I opt out for Nigeria passport but now I am regretting my decision because,
a. Nigeria passport have no power to get you visa on arrive to all the Asia countries except Maldive.
b. When people see you with Nigeria passport, they see you as yahoo, drug or scammer.
c. In singapore and Malaysia where I am studying and leave, Nigerians pay more for basic necessities because the people believe you are from oil/natural resource rich country, especially when you are renting an apartment.
d. Alot of stigma attached to Nigeria passport, they see people from Nigeria as corrupt, terriorist, thieves, and womanizer.

The above is based on experience we Nigerians are facing outside and even in Africa.

PM me for more details why you should opt for cameroon passport.

Good day, do you still have the Cameroonian passport link?
Re: Citizenship. Which Should I Choose Between Nigeria Vs Cameroon by Konquest: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Elgorny:
Hi nairalanders. I'm about to do my international passport, and totaly i'm confuse, i spent much time searching on google for weeks i'm yet to decide what is best for my future, is not easy to make such decision. That's why am here to seek an advice from public, i'm in my early 20's with nigeria being my country of birth, and also eligible to be citizen of cameroon through my parents who are 100% cameroonians based in nigeria for almost 3 decades, we recently travel to cameroon, i love the place and the people are friendly, very organize country with law abiden citizen. What i noticed in my short visit to cameroon. One can't even buy bus ticket without
cameroon national identity card, or lodge in a hotel, or rent a house without idendity card, for foreigners, they must provide all necessery document in order to be issued ticket, is very rare to hear the indigines discusing politics publicly no tribalism no religions sentiment, and its citizen has the equal right Irrespective of tribes,
@Elgorny,
Are your parents originally from
English-speaking or French-speaking Cameroon? Eg.
Bamenda, Yaounde?

Do you know Collins Teke, the
very likeable and multi-talented
OAP with NigeriaInfo 99.3fm
V/Island, Lagos? He is from Beua in English-speak Cameroon and was born and had his early education there, so he also speaks very good
French, and Yoruba having lived
in Lagos with his mother and
Nigerian-born siblings.

I listen in to Collins Teke at 10am
Nigerian time over the radio station mobile app or Internet radio.
Collins (who was born in 1988) reps
both Nigeria and Cameroon
because his mother is married to a Nigerian man, and he has younger siblings who are Nigerians. He
is also got married in 2019 to a
Nigerian lady. I'm writing this to give you an idea of someone who
has a similar parental history
like you.

NOTE:
@Elgorny

@Shirnalaura... is a Cameroon
member of NL. You may wish to link up with her and ask some
questions.

All the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos / Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience / The Current Status Of Kano 3 In 1 Underpass And Flyover (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.