Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,959 members, 7,841,690 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Serious Question How Do Fulanis Travel All The Way To The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Question How Do Fulanis Travel All The Way To The East (257 Views)

Fulani, Come In Here! 1st Benue, Now Lagos. What Do Fulanis Actually Want? / Do Fulanis Pay Import Duties On Cows They Ferry In To Nigeria? / Do Fulanis Really Love That Cows That Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Question How Do Fulanis Travel All The Way To The East by Biafranboys: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
How do these killer fulanis travel all the way to the east to kill and escape, every man with brains should think and forget politics for now.

Is it obvious these people get serious cover from people in power, fulanis look different from Easterners and could easily be spotted now tell me how do they do it

Kill and escape

Add yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Question How Do Fulanis Travel All The Way To The East by Vulcanheph(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
I think they move mostly at night and given the leverage they have from the government, no security agency stops them .

2 Likes

Re: Serious Question How Do Fulanis Travel All The Way To The East by Biafranboys: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I think they move mostly at night and given the leverage they have from the government, no security agency stops them .

I swear I was just thinking about is now, these are our people and like it or not we all have families in igbo land even if most of us live outside the country

I believe in self defence and the people must defend their selves just like danjuna said

This is a serious matter
Re: Serious Question How Do Fulanis Travel All The Way To The East by Myer(m): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:
How do these killer fulanis travel all the way to the east to kill and escape, every man with brains should think and forget politics for now.

Is it obvious these people get serious cover from people in power, fulanis look different from Easterners and could easily be spotted now tell me how do they do it

Kill and escape

Add yours

Travelling around Nigeria, it's normal to see truckloads full of Fulanis being conveyed on a regular.

This.

Re: Serious Question How Do Fulanis Travel All The Way To The East by CaptainAyub: 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Biafranboys:

Kill and escape

Add yours
They quickly run into Kogi or Benue state where they have some certain level of acceptance.
Re: Serious Question How Do Fulanis Travel All The Way To The East by Biafranboys: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
CaptainAyub:

They quickly run into Kogi or Benue state where they have some certain level of acceptance.

Men the matter is very serious, community intelligence is needed in the south east
Re: Serious Question How Do Fulanis Travel All The Way To The East by Biafranboys: 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Myer:

Travelling around Nigeria, it's normal to see truckloads full of Fulanis being conveyed on a regular.

This.

This should be stopped but they always use freedom of movement to deceive us

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Anyim Set To Deliver A Lecture At UNN (photo) / A Must Read By All. The Detailed And Comprehensive Report On The Pantamigate / Political Power Of Garri In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.