Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) (7919 Views)

Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by louqas: 4:44am On Apr 18, 2021
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I have always known that the evil forest is doomed. oya Buhari's miscreants and pigs una see una life.
Terrorists have taken over this evil forest but Nnamdi Kanu is your problem.

But you have not explained something......WHY NOW
the guy has been in government for more than 4 years first as DG NITDA and later MOCDA....but nobody get time dig his dirt until he insisted on linking NIN with SIM cards .......smells a rat.

If people don't have anything to hide or some evil forces don't want NIN linked to SIM cards why the coordinated media attack.......agree he has extremist views , is the attacks against him because of his views or because of his insistence on linking NIN with SIM .

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Sirjamo: 4:47am On Apr 18, 2021
After you finish digging up all your nonsense, go and link your NIN to your sim card

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by houseontherock: 4:55am On Apr 18, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

So DSS no investigate this one before he was employed
They did. His background matched the requirements

2 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Aketi2: 4:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
I now fully agree with Pantami.

Whether una like am or not, NIN number must be linked to phone numbers so the actual terrorists can be tracked.

All these noise about Pantami being a terrorist is nothing but attempts to thwart the ongoing efforts to link NIN to phone numbers.

Good thing is that, Buhari doesn't give a damn about criminals and their opinions.

You lack good judgement, maybe your ancestor was the fallen demon that is the father of liars.

4 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:13am On Apr 18, 2021
To date !
The case of BLASPHEMY won't be accepted on North wether any imam or sheik preach or not against it.

They will roast you like how Yoruba and Igbo roast Garri and chicken stealers.

If you ain't roasted, you won't make any free movement again.
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 5:29am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

Whether una like am or not, NIN number must be linked to phone numbers so the actual terrorists can be tracked.

All these noise about Pantami being a terrorist is nothing but attempts to thwart the ongoing efforts to link NIN to phone numbers.

Good thing is that, Buhari doesn't give a damn about criminals and their opinions.

And the linking of Sims can't continue even if the terrorist steps down?

5 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by teamoneline: 5:34am On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

the guy has been in government for more than 4 years first as DG NITDA and later MOCDA....but nobody get time dig his dirt until he insisted on linking NIN with SIM cards .......smells a rat.

If people don't have anything to hide or some evil forces don't want NIN linked to SIM cards why the coordinated media attack.......agree he has extremist views , is the attacks against him because of his views or because of his insistence on linking NIN with SIM .

So if another person is put there be it another Muslim linking of SIM will stop? Southern Nigeria how long? How long are we going to tolerate this type of madness?

After you lots will say we are islamophobic.

9 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
To date !
The case of BLASPHEMY won't be accepted on North wether any imam or sheik preach or not against it.

They will roast you like how Yoruba and Igbo roast Garri and chicken stealers.

If you ain't roasted, you won't make any free movement again.

Lol.. Just hear yourself, do you sound normal?
You're broke but you're willing to maim and possibly be killed for someone already in paradise. Akuya, you've placed no value on human life whether yours or other's.
PS: I've assumed you are a poverty stricken fellow, because even Pantami after tasting wealth from being Minister has openly admitted to changing his past radical and extremist views.. Get educated... nama!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by louqas: 5:41am On Apr 18, 2021
teamoneline:

So if another person is put there be it another Muslim linking of SIM will stop. Southern Nigeria how long? How long are we going to tolerate this type of madness?

Exactly how long are we going to tolerate this kind of pull him down madness?
For taking the bull by the horns , all hell was let loose , so it means there are some people who don't want the nin/sim linking to succeed . A proposal that has been there for more than a decade and the person that took the bold step is now being vilified .......more reason reasonable NIGERIANS should support the NIN/SIM LINKING
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 5:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Pant-army.
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 18, 2021
How can monstrous extremist like this guy be in charge of a nation's ID database?

3 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:07am On Apr 18, 2021
Pernotti:

Lol.. Just hear yourself, do you sound normal?
You're broke but you're willing to maim and possibly be killed for someone already in paradise. Akuya, you've placed no value on human life whether yours or other's.
PS: I've assumed you are a poverty stricken fellow, because even Pantami after tasting wealth from being Minister has openly admitted to changing his past radical and extremist views.. Get educated... nama!

That's the culture of the NORTH to date !
I don't think you can change that fact.

Its not tolerated.
In this regard NORTHERNERS are following the teachings of the holy Bible.
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2021
houseontherock:

They did. His background matched the requirements
His background as a terrorist bah

I see grin grin grin

It's time to no beam the torch light on DSS too!!!

3 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

That's the culture of the NORTH to date !
I don't think you can change that fact.

Its not tolerated.
In this regard NORTHERNERS are following the teachings of the holy Bible.

Again enlightenment is key here. Christianity has long ago abandoned earlier radical and extreme teachings in the bible so that civilization can thrive.
If your religion cannot bring about harmonious co-habitation with the humans you co-exist with here on earth, then just tell me of what use it is. Can as well change it entirely to a terrorist organization so at least we know where you stand.

3 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

Even though i have unfortunately linked my nin

I think we had bvn before he came out, why have we not gotten a foot hold on Islamic Terrorists since

What has data collection ever done for this country,

Is it about knowing the criminals or giving them justice, because all the criminals caught are sent free

I rather not have my data in the hand of a jihadist extremist like pantami even though it's always in the hands of jihadists

3 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Pernotti:

Again enlightenment is key here. Christianity has long ago abandoned earlier radical and extreme teachings in the bible so that civilization can thrive.
If your religion cannot bring about harmonious co-habitation with the humans you co-exist with here on earth, then just tell me of what use it is. Can as well change it entirely to a terrorist organization so at least we know where you stand.
Point of correction christianity never had extremist teaching what that Muslim is deceiving himself with is laws given to Jews before Christ

So essentially Christian's and Jews didn't abadon any teaching

It was God himself that modified the teaching

2 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2021
teamoneline:

So if another person is put there be it another Muslim linking of SIM will stop? Southern Nigeria how long? How long are we going to tolerate this type of madness?

After you lots will say we are islamophobic.
Every sane person that loves his security and peace is islamophobic by Muslim definition

I don't see how you want to eradicate people who don't share your values but want them to swallow it

3 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by OfoIgbo: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

Exactly how long are we going to tolerate this kind of pull him down madness?
For taking the bull by the horns , all hell was let loose , so it means there are some people who don't want the nin/sim linking to succeed . A proposal that has been there for more than a decade and the person that took the bold step is now being vilified .......more reason reasonable NIGERIANS should support the NIN/SIM LINKING

You are getting it wrong. People don't mind the linking of NIN and SIM. They just don't want a known Islamic terrorist to be in charge of that exercise.

The data will be used in some nefarious terroristic moves, or supplied to his people in Alqaeda and Bokoharam and other Salafist Islamic terror groups

7 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Babinski: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

Clearly there are people who do not want the NIN to be linked to the SIM. The exercise must go on against all odds. And on the other side also, Pantami should be replaced. That you are pursuing a worthy cause at a time is not excuse to cover your sins or else people will get a wrong impression and precedent.

4 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by louqas: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Mikecold:
Even though i have unfortunately linked my nin

I think we had bvn before he came out, why have we not gotten a foot hold on Islamic Terrorists since

What has data collection ever done for this country,

Is it about knowing the criminals or giving them justice, because all the criminals caught are sent free

I rather not have my data in the hand of a jihadist extremist like pantami even though it's always in the hands of jihadists

Data collection has never done anything because everytime anyone tries to collect data , they are always met with such resistance and media gang up for whatever reason one don't know........same people will call nigeria all sort of names for nit having a central national database .

Isn't it funny we are fighting our government not to collect our data to fight crime/insurgency , plan for the nation , the same data we give freely to Facebook Twitter whatsapp and instagram for free or you think your data is safe with all these social media ? Are CIA FBI etc not using your social media data as they like , even in ways Pantami will never use them .........this is our collective hypocrisy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2021
cry

O my God!

how many wicked past life did this patani live?

it is better that either buhari drops him or patani drop himself before One country publish dossier on buhari

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by baralatie(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

You are getting it wrong. People don't mind the linking of NIN and SIM. They just don't want a known Islamic terrorist to be in charge of that exercise.

The data will be used in some nefarious terroristic moves, or supplied to his people in Alqaeda and Bokoharam and other Salafist Islamic terror groups
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by malvisguy212: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

this is the reason people say all Muslims are terrorist because hardly you see a Muslims condemning imam who support terrorism. smh

2 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

Data collection has never done anything because everytime anyone tries to collect data , they are always met with such resistance and media gang up for whatever reason one don't know........same people will call nigeria all sort of names for nit having a central national database .

Isn't it funny we are fighting our government not to collect our data to fight crime/insurgency , plan for the nation , the same data we give freely to Facebook Twitter whatsapp and instagram for free or you think your data is safe with all these social media ? Are CIA FBI etc not using your social media data as they like , even in ways Pantami will never use them .........this is our collective hypocrisy
You don't expect people to give you data when they don't trust you?

This fulani pit called Nigeria gives everyone reasons not to trust it

We have Bvn, we have voters card etc what data are they looking for

What crimes have the stopped with these datas

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2021
how time flies. hmmmn this story of religious killing at ATBU can not be put under the carpet forever. if He's the one behind it,his time is up. If not for obasanjo's warning to muazu gov that time,bauchi would've been the headquarter of BH.

I remembered obasanjo warning of declaring a state of emergency in bauchi,muazu then swift to action & call the emirs,preachers for a meeting.

I'm not surprised,most youth turned politicians today were tools in the hand of godfather politicians.
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by louqas: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Mikecold:
You don't expect people to give you data when they don't trust you?

This fulani pit called Nigeria gives everyone reasons not to trust it

We have Bvn, we have voters card etc what data are they looking for

What crimes have the stopped with these datas

So you trust facebook and google .

Even in the USA they have different forms of identity,it's only NIGERIANS that make a fuss about it........not every nigeian has or need bvn and voters card (except if you are telling me people below 18 are no longer NIGERIANS besides voters card is optional ) bvn cannot replace driver's licence , it cannot replace international passport ......if you base your data collection on bvn only you will leave out a large percentage of your population , it's only a national identity database that will capture everyone
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

So you trust facebook and google .

Even in the USA they have different forms of identity,it's only NIGERIANS that make a fuss about it........not every nigeian has or need bvn and voters card (except if you are telling me people below 18 are no longer NIGERIANS besides voters card is optional ) bvn cannot replace driver's licence , it cannot replace international passport ......if you base your data collection on bvn only you will leave out a large percentage of your population , it's only a national identity database that will capture everyone
using Facebook and Google is a choice the last time i checked

Government can introduce policies where everyone would have a bank account or voters card.

If not that this is an Terrorist nation i don't see where anyone can possibly do anything without those two details except you are a Muslim Northerner where they have parallel laws to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by louqas: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2021
OfoIgbo:

We give facebook and google all these date FREE.....is your data safe with google ? Just put your name in the search engine , you will see information you don't even know bout yourself.

The day you think you are protecting is already in the hand of terrorist creators CIA AND FBI so what's the fuss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

Stop rubbish I beg, how can NIN stop crime, kidnapper use their victim phone number,He has a question to answer , did he kill SUNDAY ASHI?

3 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by OfoIgbo: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

We give facebook and google all these date FREE.....is your data safe with google ? Just put your name in the search engine , you will see information you don't even know bout yourself.

The day you think you are protecting is already in the hand of terrorist creators CIA AND FBI so what's the fuss

The difference between Pantami and Google is that Pantami espouses pro-islamic terrorist tendencies. I wouldn't wanting data in the hands of such a person

3 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Rugaria: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

Terrorist government officials and their fellow internet hoodlums want to us NIN to identify those against their evil acts so as to eliminate them but God's children are always a jump ahead.. You guys will ultimately fail and Nigerians will breath a sigh of relief..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu: Keke, Okada And Tiper Union Leaders Say Hoodlums Responsible For Crimes / Ojukwu The Most Incompetent Military Leader Of The 21 Century / This Is Not Obudu Cattle Ranch, It Is Mohammadu Buhari's Personal Farm In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.