Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) (7927 Views)

Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by hagjay(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2021
I'm an alumni of Atbu and this isa pantami definitely had a hand in Mr Sunday achi death.
Isa pantami is a pathetic headslammer, an intolerant bigot and a bloody terrorist

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Obdk: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2021
Pernotti:

Again enlightenment is key here. Christianity has long ago abandoned earlier radical and extreme teachings in the bible so that civilization can thrive.
If your religion cannot bring about harmonious co-habitation with the humans you co-exist with here on earth, then just tell me of what use it is. Can as well change it entirely to a terrorist organization so at least we know where you stand.

Be smart and intelligent when you argue..
The muslin you argue with never mentioned Christians.. He said Bible.. Not only Christians use the old testament..

Christians are followers of Christ and are judged using the new testament....

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Letthrmsay(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2021
houseontherock:

They did. His background matched the requirements

Bad man,u no go kill person grin

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Letthrmsay(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2021
houseontherock:

They did. His background matched the requirements

Bad man,u no go kill person grin

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2021
Obdk:

Be smart and intelligent when you argue..
The muslin you argue with never mentioned Christians.. He said Bible.. Not only Christians use the old testament..

Christians are followers of Christ and are judged using the new testament....

Don't be funny. Teasing my intelligence won't make me patronize you.
I mentioned Christians to draw home the analogy I was making. Besides which other religion used the old testament if I may ask?

Last time I checked the holy bible (both old and new testament) is practiced by Christians ... unless there's something else you're trying to say.

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Gjrich(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2021
SirBlack999:
it's saddening

What a pity
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Golan007: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
I now fully agree with Pantami.

Whether una like am or not, NIN number must be linked to phone numbers so the actual terrorists can be tracked.

All these noise about Pantami being a terrorist is nothing but attempts to thwart the ongoing efforts to link NIN to phone numbers.

Good thing is that, Buhari doesn't give a damn about criminals and their opinions.

I knew that from day 1.

It's strange how a graduate of the year 2003 was said to be in university in some capacity in 2004.
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Golan007: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2021
hagjay:
I'm an alumni of Atbu and this isa pantami definitely had a hand in Mr Sunday achi death.
Isa pantami is a pathetic headslammer, an intolerant bigot and a bloody terrorist
So Isa Pantami that graduated in 2003 was somehow responsible for a student's death in 2004.
Can you explain how he was still on campus?
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

But you have not explained something......WHY NOW
the guy has been in government for more than 4 years first as DG NITDA and later MOCDA....but nobody get time dig his dirt until he insisted on linking NIN with SIM cards .......smells a rat.

If people don't have anything to hide or some evil forces don't want NIN linked to SIM cards why the coordinated media attack.......agree he has extremist views , is the attacks against him because of his views or because of his insistence on linking NIN with SIM .

You yourself should have exposed him them, it's shows you how efficient the DSS under buhari and his appointees are,there is always a day for Revelations and it's his turn.

Linking Sim to nin doesn't reduce criminality as you think. The fact is that he is a terrorist who is always clashing with women holding public office and should be sacked so he can go and join his fellow terrorists in sambissa

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
I now fully agree with Pantami.

Whether una like am or not, NIN number must be linked to phone numbers so the actual terrorists can be tracked.

All these noise about Pantami being a terrorist is nothing but attempts to thwart the ongoing efforts to link NIN to phone numbers.

Good thing is that, Buhari doesn't give a damn about criminals and their opinions.

NIN is a good policy and should by every means be actualized bt not by pantami, it can be done by any other person with credibility. NIN is not a personal policy of Pantami bt of Nigeria.

There are too many worrisome facts here.
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Simplyleo: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Afolabimills:
shameless terrorist
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
[[s]quote author=Simplyleo post=100890367]I now fully agree with Pantami.

Good thing is that, Buhari doesn't give a damn about criminals and their opinions.[/quote[/s]]
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by aprilwise(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Someone told me the story how it happened when I got admission into ATBU in 2008. I never knew it was him that is responsible

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
OMG.. look at the calibre of human leading a very sensitive ministry in bughari govt..

This country is finished..

Were u tipsy when you supported and voted for change

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bouz:
Were u tipsy when you supported and voted for change

Me vote redundant coupist ?

Bring your head ..

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by gotnel: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Resignation or outright removal is the only way to go for Isa Pantami.
The revelations are too much. President Buhari government can not help Pantami here.
Even, if Mr. Pantami have any form of defence, he should resign from his position as minister before offering any information.
How much information about our public office holders will be damaging enough before they can offer to resign from their position and defend themselves.
God help us

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Moferere:
This man should just go
Africans have a stinking reputation of clinging to public office, except booted out.

2 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by EzeNri(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jihadi Isa Pandemic is a salafi terrorist

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by MarvelousMe: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

Exactly how long are we going to tolerate this kind of pull him down madness?
For taking the bull by the horns , all hell was let loose , so it means there are some people who don't want the nin/sim linking to succeed . A proposal that has been there for more than a decade and the person that took the bold step is now being vilified .......more reason reasonable NIGERIANS should support the NIN/SIM LINKING

Vilified??! You mean he shouldn’t be held accountable for his extremist views and rhetorics that has caused the death of at least one person?

Yes Nigerians should support nin/sim linking but not under him
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Moferere:
This man should just go
Helinues is the only one I know who speaks from both sides of his mouth.

On this issue, you have taken over five stands!

Shame!
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

Exactly how long are we going to tolerate this kind of pull him down madness?
For taking the bull by the horns , all hell was let loose , so it means there are some people who don't want the nin/sim linking to succeed . A proposal that has been there for more than a decade and the person that took the bold step is now being vilified .......more reason reasonable NIGERIANS should support the NIN/SIM LINKING

This is exactly the problem! Strong men against strong institutions.

Did he invent the idea?

If he drops dead tomorrow, will NIN die with him?

The allegations against him, whether political or village people, are they false? Are they not weighty enough?

Only those who share in his extremist views would suggest he should not resign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC May Be Kicked Out Of Power In 2027 - Salihu Lukman Warns / Osun To Convert Human, Animal Wastes To Cooking Gas / POPE FRANCIS ADDRESSES BIAFRANS AT VATICAN CITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.