Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says (1930 Views)

Evangelicals Warn Mary Has Taken Jesus' Place On The Cross..... / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This particular question is ideological and it has nothing to do with the bible. I asked it to understand how you view God. And from your answer, your view is equivalent to that of Muslims.

So you can’t prove this with the scriptures, end of discussion.

My view is equivalent to what is written in the scriptures. You could show us Jesus said “I AM THE FATHER” or where God the Father prayed to Himself.

If you can’t show us these with the scriptures, then I really wonder who’s view you’re leaning on, Jesus’ words or the doctrines of men.
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

You’re getting emotional now. Calm down.

We’re having a discussion, not a debate. Do you get this emotional when you evangelise? Lol...

Check out the fruits of the Spirit and don’t lose your cool okay?

Now are you suggesting I should stick to Moses law of an eye for an eye, or Jesus’ instruction to turn the other cheek if I’m struck? These are both in the scriptures nau? Obviously Jesus’ words are the ultimate standards of truth even though both instructions are from God and is in the scriptures

I have in no way denied Jesus’ divinity so relax. My simple point here is the Father is not the Son and vice versa.

Now read 1 Corinthians 11 v 3 and tell us who Jesus’ head is.
Bros, I cannot argue with your inconsistency ; I already told you that 4 posts ago. So do us all a favor and tear out the scriptures that suit your fancy biko. And besides, you plainly stated that you follow certain parts of the bible, so it is not worth my time arguing with one who rejects certain parts of the bible
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, I cannot argue with your inconsistency ; I already told you that 4 posts ago. So do us all a favor and tear out the scriptures that suit your fancy biko. And besides, you plainly stated that you follow certain parts of the bible, so it is not worth my time arguing with one who rejects certain parts of the bible

I’m not inconsistent. My points have been consistent on this thread and I’ll repeat again.

Jesus’ words are the ultimate standard for truth in the scriptures. Moses instructed an eye for an eye, Jesus instructed you should turn one cheek if the other is struck. Do you obey both Moses and Jesus here? Lol.

Please tell us who Jesus’ head is in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3 if Jesus is the Father and the Son at the same time.

Thanks.
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

I’m not inconsistent. My points have been consistent on this thread and I’ll repeat again.

Jesus’ words are the ultimate standard for truth in the scriptures. Moses instructed an eye for an eye, Jesus instructed you should turn one cheek if the other is struck. Do you obey both Moses and Jesus here? Lol.

Please tell us who Jesus’ head is in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3 if Jesus is the Father and the Son at the same time.

Thanks.
Please tear the passages of the bible you do not like. And once you are through, send me a screen shot so we can continue this discussion.
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Please tear the passages of the bible you do not like. And once you are through, send me a screen shot so we can continue this discussion.

You haven’t answered my question, since you obey both Moses and Jesus...no problem, since it’s clear you’re looking for ways to escape the matter being discussed.

Please tell us who Jesus’ head is in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3, since according to you..Jesus is also the Father.

Just tell us Jesus is the head of himself in that passage nau cheesy

1 Corinthians 11 v 3;

3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God

Dear Ammishaddai, kindly clarify this. Thanks.

You could also tell us Paul is wrong in the hierarchy he spelt out here.
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

You haven’t answered my question, since you obey both Moses and Jesus...no problem.

Please tell us who Jesus’ head is in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3, since according to you..Jesus is also the Father.

Just tell us Jesus is the head of himself in that passage nau cheesy

1 Corinthians 11 v 3;

3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God

Dear Ammishaddai, kindly clarify this. Thanks.

I will clarify it once you send the screen-shot.

Peace
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I will clarify it once you send the screen-shot.

Peace

Someone is dodging the question here.

Oh well, any mature person following the thread knows you’re finding a way to escape the matter being discussed.

First you claim I’m inconsistent, then you also claimed I’m denying the divinity of Jesus as the Muslims do (which I never did. I attested to Jesus’ divinity by calling him the Son of God and God the Son), now you’re accusing me of disregarding certain parts of the scripture, when I clearly mentioned Jesus’ words are the ultimate standard for truth, before anything else follows. Since all of the scriptures applies to you, kindly explain to us how you obey Moses’ law of an eye for an eye and Jesus’ instructions you should turn one cheek if the other is struck. How do you obey both at the same time?

Back to the matter on ground;

Who is Jesus’ head in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3? Is Jesus the head of himself?
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:

If you tell us who Jesus’ head is in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3. That’ll end this matter nau. Can Jesus be the head of himself?

Can Jesus be interceding on behalf of us to himself?

Can Jesus be seated at his own right hand?

It makes no sense. The Son is not the Father, Chikena.
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

If you tell us who Jesus’ head is in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3. That’ll end this matter nau. Can Jesus be the head of himself?

Can Jesus be interceding on behalf of us to himself?

Can Jesus be seated at his own right hand?

It makes no sense. The Son is not the Father, Chikena.
Is it that you have a hard time reading or you choose to be intentionally silly? I said send me the screen-shot of the verses you tore out of the Bible so we can proceed.

Because I cannot argue with one who reject one part and accept another. So do me a favor and screen-shot the part you accept so we can discuss.
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Is it that you have a hard time reading or you choose to be intentionally silly? I said send me the screen-shot of the verses you tore out of the Bible so we can proceed.

Because I cannot argue with one who reject one part and accept another. So do me a favor and screen-shot the part you accept so we can discuss.

No matter how hard you vent, just tell us Paul was wrong and Jesus is the head of himself in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3;

1 Corinthians 11 v 3;

As far as I’m concerned, you’re arguing with yourself.

I’m trying to have a discussion, whereas you want to argue. Please tell us who Jesus’ head is in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3. Thank you dear God fearing, Spirit filled Ammishaddai smiley

I understand when immature believers lacking in self control easily give in to their emotions when they have no answers to questions examining their doctrines in the light of the scriptures. I’m trying to believe that’s not the case here smiley

It would also be nice for you to explain to us how you obey the eye for an eye law by Moses and the turn your cheek law by Jesus.

I really wonder whose words I should even be listening to, witnesses of the truth, or the truth himself (Jesus).

Anyways, you can start with 1 Corinthians 11 v 3
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

No matter how hard you vent, just tell us Paul was wrong and Jesus is the head of himself in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3;

1 Corinthians 11 v 3;

The same Paul told Timothy that God came in Human form (Timothy 3:16). That tells you there is more to the "mystery " of the identity of Jesus.

The same Paul wrote to Titus that he looks forward to the appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ (Titus1:13)

Even the Book of Hebrews1:8 attest to the divinity of Jesus. Hear the sayings :" But to the Son, He says : Your throne, O God, is forever and ever ; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of your kingdom "

Did you not see these ones too abi? Nonsense dey smell.

Oga, your agrument is more blind than any Pharisees Jesus encountered. Why did you not see the following verses written by Paul...? Or have you torn them out of your Bible? Yeye dey smell

Hebrews calls Jesus God. Get that into your skull and stop with the online stupidity
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The same Paul told Timothy that God came in Human form (Timothy 3:16). That tells you there is more to the "mystery " of the identity of Jesus.

The same Paul wrote to Titus that he looks forward to the appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ (Titus1:13)

Even the Book of Hebrews1:8 attest to the divinity of Jesus. Hear the sayings :" But to the Son, He says : Your throne, O God, is forever and ever ; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of your kingdom "

Did you not see these ones too abi? Nonsense dey smell.

Oga, your agrument is more blind than any Pharisees Jesus encountered. Why did you not see the following verses written by Paul...? Or have you torn them out of your Bible? Yeye dey smell

Hebrews calls Jesus God. Get that into your skull and stop with the online stupidity

Thanks dear Spirit filled Ammishaddai clearly showing us the fruits of self control on this thread.

Now where did Paul write in the scriptures that Jesus is God the Father? Did Paul contradict himself in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3 where he mentioned “the head of Christ is God” hmmm?

And please, where exactly in Hebrews was Jesus called God the Father? Hebrews 1 v 8 clearly attests to Jesus as the Son, but definitely not the Father. Let me pull the verses preceding that so we can get the context.

Thank you.
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Thanks dear Spirit filled Ammishaddai clearly showing us the fruits of self control on this thread.

Now where did Paul write in the scriptures that Jesus is God the Father? Did Paul contradict himself in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3 where he mentioned “the head of Christ is God” hmmm?

And please, where exactly in Hebrews was Jesus called God the Father? Hebrews 1 v 8 clearly attests to Jesus as the Son, but definitely not the Father. Let me pull the verses preceding that so we can get the context.

Thank you.
Keep your context oga. Argue with the verse I posted. And stop disturbing my mentions with your cluelessness
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Thank you.
I have come to understand you are a liar that only sees what he wants to see. Now from this your lying post, it is obvious you are not even reading my post but adding your insertions. When did I say that Paul said Jesus was God? And did I not make reference to scriptures written by Paul that backs the claim? Why are you twisting my words to lie and support your baseless /clueless agenda... undecided
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dear Ammishaddai, let’s read Hebrews 1 v 5-8;

5 For to which of the angels did God ever say,
“You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again,“I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”

7 In speaking of the angels he says,
“He makes his angels spirits, and his servants flames of fire.”

8 But about the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.

Now please read verse 5 carefully and slowly, that tells you God the Father is different from God the Son even though they are one as John 17 v 21 and Philippians 2 v 5-9 and 1 Corinthians 11 v 3 and other scriptural references clearly attest to.
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I have come to understand you are a liar that only sees what he wants to see. Now from this your lying post, it is obvious you are even reading my post but adding your insertions. When did I say that Paul said Jesus was God? And did I not make reference to scriptures written by Paul that backs the claim? Why are you twisting my words to lie and support your baseless /clueless agenda... undecided

Yeah, let the emotions flow. Vent it out.

Just tell us who Jesus’ head is in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3

Also tell us what Jesus meant when he said the “Father is greater than I” in John 14 v 28
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

“You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again,“I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”?

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”

“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.

Now please read verse 5 carefully and slowly, that tells you God the Father is different from God the Son even though they are one as John 17 v 21 and Philippians 2 v 5-9 and 1 Corinthians 11 v 3 and other scriptural references clearly attest to.
Verse 8 calls that same Son, God. So why are you skipping that part...? Or are you allergic to it?
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Yeah, let the emotions flow. Vent it out.

Just tell us who Jesus’ head is in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3
I just don't like liars that's just all. I get emotional around chaps who lie the way you do.
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Verse 8 calls that same Son, God. So why are you skipping that part...? Or are you allergic to it?

Exactly my point, he is God the Son, not God the Father.

Read verse 5 and get the context there.

How can the Father be uncreated, and yet be the son who is the first born of all creation as per Colossians 1 v 15-16?

You still don’t get it do you?
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Verse 8 Says God is Blessing God. What a powerful mystery. Can you comprehend that? I am sure you cannot, because the lying spirit of the Pharisees just won't let you grin
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I just don't like liars that's just all. I get emotional around chaps who lie the way you do.

So who is Jesus’ head in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3?

Or is Jesus the head of himself?
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Exactly my point, he is God the Son, not God the Father.

Read verse 5 and get the context there.

How can the Father be uncreated, and yet be the son who is the first born of all creation as per Colossians 1 v 15-16?

You still don’t get it do you?
Confusion is written all over your post. So there are now three Gods to you abi? Chai...ridiculous. So there is no more " Hear O, Israel, " our Lord our God is one ", abi? Guy you are a clueless chap
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dear Ammishaddai, just to show you the Father (Yahweh, the I AM) is the head of the Son (Jesus or if you prefer Yeshua)

Jesus’ words in John 14 v 28;
28 “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Paul repeating the same thing in terms of hierarchy in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3;
3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

It would have been helpful if you can show us where the Father prayed to Himself or where Jesus clearly said in his words, “I AM THE FATHER”
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Confusion is written all over your post. So there are now three Gods to you abi? Chai...ridiculous. So there is no more " Hear O, Israel, " our Lord our God is one ", abi? Guy you are a clueless chap

Yep, please tell us then who God was referring to when He said “LET US” create man in “OUR IMAGE”.

I’ve told you before, one team... different players. That is how God is one (the Father, the Son, the Spirit)
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:
Dear Ammishaddai, just to show you the Father (Yahweh, the I AM) is the head of the Son (Jesus or if you prefer Yeshua)

Jesus’ words in John 14 v 28;
28 “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Paul repeating the same thing in terms of hierarchy in 1 Corinthians 11 v 3;
3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

It would have been helpful if you can show us where the Father prayed to Himself or where Jesus clearly said in his words, “I AM THE FATHER”
So Paul who wrote Titus and Timothy was lying to us right? Guy, you are more clueless than I thought. And since you fail to under that scripture makes Jesus to be God, then I am sorry for you.

Peace
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Verse 8 Says God is Blessing God. What a powerful mystery. Can you comprehend that? I am sure you cannot, because the lying spirit of the Pharisees just won't let you grin

Simply saying God the Father is blessing God the Son, it’s not hard to comprehend.

The Father has supreme authority and confers power and glory upon the Son.

It’s not hard. The Father cannot be uncreated and be the firstborn of all creation at the same time. Absolutely not.

The Father cannot seat at the right of the Father, doesn’t add up

The Father cannot pray to Himself (you clearly said this was an ideology thing and nothing scriptural to back up the Father praying to Himself)
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
So Paul who wrote Titus and Timothy was lying to us right? Guy, you are more clueless than I thought. And since you fail to under that scripture makes Jesus to be God, then I am sorry for you.

Peace

Nope, Paul’s writings are not the issue, it’s your level of understanding which is the issue.

Jesus is God (God the Son), He is not the Father.

You could show us where Jesus said “I AM THE FATHER” or where Paul clearly said same.

Unless you’re implying Paul lied to the Church at Corinth that God the Father is the head of Christ (God the Son) 1 Corinthians 11 v 3

Perhaps Jesus was lying too in John 14 v 28 where he clearly mentioned “the Father is greater than I”
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Simply saying God the Father is blessing God the Son, it’s not hard to comprehend.

The Father has supreme authority and confers power and glory upon the Son.

It’s not hard. The Father cannot be uncreated and be the firstborn of all creation at the same time. Absolutely not.

The Father cannot seat at the right of the Father, doesn’t add up

The Father cannot pray to Himself (you clearly said this was an ideology thing and nothing scriptural to back up the Father praying to Himself)
You keep making more inconsistent blunders failing to under that this is scripture driven by a greater mystery. Philippians 2:10 says " that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth".

From this verse, how can't Jesus be God...? Are you aware that this verse is saying indirectly is that even God will bow before Jesus.

Oga, scripture is littered with hundreds of these verse that point to Jesus being God Almighty. So take it or leave...or better still throw out the verse from your Bible.
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Says the person who claims God the Father prayed to Himself, but can’t use the scriptures to prove it. I wonder who’s the liar now smiley
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You keep making more inconsistent blunders failing to under that this is scripture driven by a greater mystery. Philippians 2:10 says " that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth".

From this verse, how can't Jesus be God...? Are you aware that this verse is saying indirectly is that even God will bow before Jesus.

Oga, scripture is littered with hundreds of these verse that point to Jesus being God Almighty. So take it or leave...or better still throw out the verse from your Bible.

Because the Father (Yahweh, the I AM) had already conferred authority upon the son (Jesus or Yeshua, whichever you prefer)

Exactly what Jesus prayed for in John 17 v 1-5
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by OkCornel(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
John 17 v 1-5;

After Jesus said this, he looked toward heavenand prayed:

1“Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.

2 For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

4 I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.

5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

Jesus (God the son) prayed to the God the Father to be glorified.

Please read slowly and tell us how many persons were involved in this passage. I see the Father (Yahweh) and the Son (Yeshua).

Unless you’re telling us the Father is praying to Himself... lol
Re: 30% Of US Evangelicals Does Not Believe That Jesus Is God, Survey Says by Ammishaddai: 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
OkCornel:

Nope, Paul’s writings are not the issue, it’s your level of understanding which is the issue.

Jesus is God (God the Son), He is not the Father.

You could show us where Jesus said “I AM THE FATHER” or where Paul clearly said same.

Unless you’re implying Paul lied to the Church at Corinth that God the Father is the head of Christ (God the Son) 1 Corinthians 11 v 3

Perhaps Jesus was lying too in John 14 v 28 where he clearly mentioned “the Father is greater than I”

Please do not bring level of understanding into this discussion because that would be most stupid thing you have said so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugandan Pastor- Jackson Senyonga Celebrates The Death Of TB Joshua In Church. / Is God Biaz (christiandom) / Hymns We Love To Sing: A Mo Fe Ri Jesu / Oh I Want To See Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.