Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig (29983 Views)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by maasoap(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I love this fearless man. He always stand on the truth. He speaks it boldly without caring whose ox's is gored

Much like he thrives on the gullibility of his followers, like all those controversies give him some kinds of erection.

The cleric had also said he would lay his bare hands on COVID-19 patients brought to him for prayer

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by HallaDaTruth: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
ogbonti:

And Nigerians in Nigeria can not print their own currency they have to print it in Malaysia, fvc ked up believer of Nigeria's mediocrity grin

I never said i believe in Nigeria as a country. But you can't deny that the country is full of brilliant people
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by maasoap(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Which is why people do not want to partake because they do not know if they will be part of the exceptions and also about future side effects.

And how many millions have been killed so far just because they didn't have access to vaccine? My point is that, not taking it because of fear is even worse in terms of numbers.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by HallaDaTruth: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
ogbonti:

And Nigerians in Nigeria can not print their own currency they have to print it in Malaysia, fvc ked up believer in Nigerian mediocrity grin

I am a proud melanated, smart chosen individual. And i won't apologise for that.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by joefelin2345: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
It doesn’t seem to me that religion has provided any truth since it’s existence.
Nobody can provide any truth religion has unveiled, it has been lies and modification of lies ever since.

We can go on to tell about the truth in science. Science is in conflict with religion because science reveals the lies in religion.
OK Sir if you believe so.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by RichAbujaGuy: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bro did a good write-up

My COVID-19 Near Death Experience by Eriokanmi: 12:20am On Feb 04

https://www.nairaland.com/6398132/covid-19-near-death-experience#98720183

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by iramure(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
PigTormentor:

No wahala, he's God on Earth to you. We all have the freedom to believe in whatever we want. That's your choice.
yes just as you chose not to believe in my God oyedepo...
I love my PAPA..
we are heaven candidate.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by ogwumgbe: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
maasoap:

Much like he thrives on the gullibility of his followers, like all those controversies give him some kinds of erection.

Beware of what you speak against the Man of God, people suffer without knowing the root of their problems. Na you sabi
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by iramure(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
seunmsg:

Oyedepo is a covidiot and a rogue. He’s just a bloody charlatan that is living on money sucked from ignorant sheeples like you. If truly there is hell, he will be thrown into to hottest part of it.
please ask for forgiveness, you have overtalked. How could you refer my PAPA as rogue..
You have just incurred the wrath of heavenly God on yourself...I pity you.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by iramure(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Golan007:

Hian.
yeah
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by newisd75: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
d is no evidence to show that coronavirus vaccine help put coronavirus under control. even in d uk & israel, their death rate is not low because of vaccine, but because of their safety measures. vaccine only reduce d effect of coronavirus. it's only those with satanic agenda will force vaccine on others
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Truefaith: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Adesegzy91:

This guy and the man in this video na mumu... U know nothing.. make una go dey live in abjecy poverty, don't use ur mouth to command what u want to existence... The Bible says.. command me concerning the works of my hand... The Bible also said, whatsoever u speak in my hears, I will do it..

Just like Peter or Paul did?

These are the DECEIVED people who think SHAMANISM is the same as CHRISTIANITY.

IF you can use your mouth as you are saying are you any less than a god?

That is the EVIL Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Mike Okonkwo, Idahosa and their gangs have invested into the church in Nigeria.

We now have SORCERERS calling themselves Christians!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tmosgSei3I

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by RichAbujaGuy: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Major social media outlets deleted this interview. Dr. Tennpenny predicts major health issues with the vaccines down the road. Maybe a few months. shocked

ALEX JONES (3RD HOUR) TUESDAY 2/18/20: DR. SHERRI TENPENNY, NEWS, CALLS, REPORTS & ANALYSIS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZQIBNDJ8qjmC/
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by jaxxy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Preach it Sir, anyone that wants to be a guinea pig can be a guinea pig.

In this money hungry and greedy power hungry generation, we can't afford to blindly trust anyone because some people said we should do so.

A lady recently had her face and parts of her body terribly swollen.

This ain't the 90's anymore where life was much more sane.

Peope will be forming woke to their own doom.

But u can blindly trust ur pastor??
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by aadoiza: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Xbee007:

Says someone who worship God from people who enslaved his/her forefathers and brainwashed them into thinking their culture and religion are inferior.
Hahaha grin grin
At least you don agree say your head hot formated with your massa's lies.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by YorubaLord: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Preach it Sir, anyone that wants to be a guinea pig can be a guinea pig.

In this money hungry and greedy power hungry generation, we can't afford to blindly trust anyone because some people said we should do so.

A lady recently had her face and parts of her body terribly swollen.

This ain't the 90's anymore where life was much more sane.

Peope will be forming woke to their own doom.

Oyedepo slave... You're MADDD! angry

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Richthekid: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Let him catch one
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by DedeNkem: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Don't listen to all these crooked pastors who have no clue of what they say.

Instead of encouraging their followers to take the jab to prevent mass spread of covid-19 in their churches, this idiot is going against it!!

This covid-19 exposed their lies of fake miracle healing. If you can't "pray away" this disease, at least, encourage your dumb followers to take the jab if you actually care about their lives!

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Adakintroy: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
We don’t know yet for sure about the origin of life because we need more evidence. Howevr, we have two feasible hypotheses in Abiogenesis and panspermia.

That's ok.

Religion never laid claim too to absolute knowledge. It's part. We know it part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is whole is come, that which is part will be cast away. (Cor 13:9)

Don't let science become the tyrant you accuse religion of.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by FatherOfJesus: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Adakintroy:

That's ok.

Religion never laid claim too to absolute knowledge. It's part. We know it part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is whole is come, that which is part will be cast away. (Cor 13:9)

Don't let science become the tyrant you accuse religion of.
science doesn’t portray tyranny, I think you are seeing that way because some scientific discoveries seems to serve as threats to religion.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Xbee007(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
aadoiza:

Hahaha grin grin
At least you don agree say your head hot formated with your massa's lies.
My stance is based on fact. Yours is based on faith and "Daddy G.O says..." We are world apart!

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by aadoiza: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Xbee007:

My stance is based on fact. Yours is based on faith and "Daddy G.O says..." We are world apart!
You mean facts like, tens of thousands of people die of malaria in Africa every month? Haha grin SMH
How'd we get so gullible?
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Adakintroy: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
science doesn’t portray tyranny, I think you are seeing that way because some scientific discoveries seems to serve as threats to religion.

There is no scientific discovery that serve as a threat to religion. If anything it's speaks of God's wonders or nature ( that's if God offends your senses).

If I believe God created man and everything in between Whatever man create belongs to God.

Point of departure is somewhere in believe.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Xbee007(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
aadoiza:

You mean facts like, tens of thousands of people die of malaria in Africa every month? Haha grin SMH
How'd we get so gullible?
Because you are not a victim of this deadly disease doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I have seen what untreated malaria does to people and it is not funny at all.

The scourge of malaria has been reduced thanks to philanthropists like Bill Gates. Have you ever wondered why the cost of malaria medicine is so cheap? Well, it has been subsidised.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by youngose7(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
hello guys am new here
Xbee007:

Because you are not a victim of this deadly disease doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I have seen what untreated malaria does to people and it is not funny at all.

The scourge of malaria has been reduced thanks to philanthropists like Bill Gates. Have you ever wondered why the cost of malaria medicine is so cheap? Well, it has been subsidised.
hello guys am new here
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by youngose7(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
love post here
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by biggy26: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
this sounds missleading, all the question of why the vaccines was created or certified so quick as you put it have being answered so many times, answer again is, because people were getting infected and dieing in hundreds and thousands, even some important people like president Trump, Boris jonhson, prince charles and all other important personal were getting infected some even died. So all countries doctors, scientists, business men, drug companies, investors and people with money invested in making the vaccines as quick as possible to save lives. These scientists and doctors also explained that the reason other vaccines was not quickly made is because of funding, which in the case of covid vaccines they had alot of funding, billions had being put into creating covid vaccines.

Well... if you want to copy Elon musk or Bill gates that is upto you. grin but bear in mind that people like you and I are more at risks of catching covid, Elon musk or Gates families are not ordinary regular folks who goes to work daily to make ends meets. They are billionaires who do not have to leave there expensive mansions daily to go to work yet they are making money so they are hardly at risks of getting infected..

I have being vaccinated. If you are a regular traveler like me, you would have no choice, you will have to be vaccinated otherwise you would not be allowed into Europe, America and the UK without presenting your vac. Certificate.

The vaccines are a matter of choice, no one will force you to be vaccinated.

Firstly, the personalities you mentioned are no ordinary citizens o, all rich in their own right, but they contracted the virus, so everyone is at risk including the rich, who are the most vulnerable if you may know.
My question is, what happened to herd immunity like science teaches? What about people in sub saharan africa that are daily exposed to vitamin D, is their actually an emergency here? Why focus on a vaccine when curing covid-19 isn't rocket science. I know people personally who contacted it and came out without a vaccine, meaning it can be treated.
Have you heard of the vaccine complications and deaths in many quarters? Even now, DMX's family are saying he may have died of the vaccine complications, cos he had some drug issues before he took the vaccine.
And of course, the mainstream media won't report the deaths the way they should.
Pls, if the science we spent time studying in school is true, then we don't have need for a vaccine, at least not now. Big pharma just wanna blow their pockets further on people's ignorance.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Xbee007(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
youngose7:
hello guys am new herehello guys am new here
You're welcome.

Btw, there are lots of bad posters and tribalists here. So it is better to avoid some posts and comments sections for your own sanity.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Golan007: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

https://www.nairaland.com/6481982/covid-19-vaccine-victims-compilation

Check out that post. Be rest assured that as you have taken the vaccines, a process has started within you. Time will tell

Yes, Bill Gates is in the control centre using the joystick � to his content.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Golan007: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
YorubaLord:

Oyedepo slave... You're MADDD! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Flood Sacks Presbyterian Church In Abia As Members Worship With Umbrellas -VIDEO / Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59