Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig (29940 Views)

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Calitoscassius(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
biggy26:

Firstly, the personalities you mentioned are no ordinary citizens o, all rich in their own right, but they contracted the virus, so everyone is at risk including the rich, who are the most vulnerable if you may know.
My question is, what happened to herd immunity like science teaches? What about people in sub saharan africa that are daily exposed to vitamin D, is their actually an emergency here? Why focus on a vaccine when curing covid-19 isn't rocket science. I know people personally who contacted it and came out without a vaccine, meaning it can be treated.
Have you heard of the vaccine complications and deaths in many quarters? Even now, DMX's family are saying he may have died of the vaccine complications, cos he had some drug issues before he took the vaccine.
And of course, the mainstream media won't report the deaths the way they should.
Pls, if the science we spent time studying in school is true, then we don't have need for a vaccine, at least not now. Big pharma just wanna blow their pockets further on people's ignorance.
well.. then, if you believe the rich are the most vulnerable that explains further why they were quick to create the vaccine as you asked previously. The rich don't want to die. grin and if by your believe the rich are the most vulnerable why then Elon Musk and Mr Gates refusing to take the vaccine as you have claimed? undecided quite contradictory isn't it? this is what happens when people believe conspiracy theorists, they become confused.

Africans do not have to take the vaccine, if they believe they will not be infected. Again as i ve said, it is not by force. Herds imunity is fine but not everyone would survive it but with the vaccine everyone has a chance of survival.

The vaccine is not to cure the virus, it is to protect people from dieing when they get infected with the virus, because even with the vaccine people can still contract the virus.

If the vaccine is not needed now, when would have been the best time? After 500 million people dies? 4000 people died of covid in Brazil in one week and bear in mind that Brazil is a very warm (vitamin D) country. So how do you explain that?

grin grin grin Ofcourse, the big pharma. Will make money, just like every other drugs or vaccines previously made by big pharmas. The vaccines have to be paid for by countries who needs them, it is not free. I mean after investing billions in creating the vaccine they would give it away for free? Come on! Man! grin

At the end of the day as i have said, NO one will force you to take the vaccine. I wouldn't have taken the vaccine if not that i am a frequent traveller around Europe to America and Asia.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by ogbonti: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

I am a proud melanated, smart chosen individual. And i won't apologise for that.

God bless you Sir grin
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by FatherOfJesus: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Adakintroy:

There is no scientific discovery that serve as a threat to religion. If anything it's speaks of God's wonders or nature ( that's if God offends your senses).

If I believe God created man and everything in between Whatever man create belongs to God.

Point of departure is somewhere in believe.
I think Evolution is a threat to bible’s narratives.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Adakintroy: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I think Evolution is a threat to bible’s narratives.

That I can agree. If someone said I evolve from donkeys or something. I will feel threatened mad also.

I like the version where i devolve from "a God".

Real or imagined.

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Uprightness100(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
[s]
Xbee007:

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

The inane post you deleted is being spread by his alternates.
[/s]

Why not call FBI, CIA , CNS, CAS and Cnn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Beware of what you speak against the Man of God, people suffer without knowing the root of their problems. Na you sabi

All these brainwashed people and their threats. Jokers and clowns
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by FatherOfJesus: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Adakintroy:

That I can agree. If someone said I evolve from donkeys or something. I will feel threatened mad also.

I like the version where i devolve from "a God".

Real or imagined.

but evolution is fact, devolving from God has not been proven.

You see why I think religion and science can’t converge?
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Johnkay225: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Xbee007:
People who claim the vaccine is satanic are extremely ignorant and the lowest of the low. How can you call something meant to save lives satanic?? I just don't get it.

Prior to the discovery of vaccines and modern medicine, the average life expectancy hovers between 30-35. Parents who gave birth to 14 children would be lucky if 4 of them survived to their eighteenth birthday.

With modern medicine and vaccines however, people lived much longer and healthier. Parents no longer need to birth 20 children hoping at least half would survive. Polio, meningitis, yellow fever, measles, smallpox etc. have been conquered all thanks to vaccine.

Yes, every individual is entitled to their opinion and freedom of speech. However, when the belief or opinions of certain individual threaten the peace and lives of others, then we begin to draw the line.

We are extremely lucky in this part of the world that the coronavirus didn't cause so much devastation. Other countries aren't so lucky.
Oga did he say the vaccine was devilish? And did he even condemn medicine as evil? He just said his opinion oh
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Yeahmehn: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Forget religion! The ongoing rumors that the vaccine alters DNA are real. Even the owner of facebook said he's not taking it.
All those people shouting that you should take it, abeg how many of them done show their video say dem dey take am?! I mean people making impact in different fields of endeavor. Not that "funny kayode" boy
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Happy2020: 12:02am On Apr 19, 2021
Would never put that shxt in my body. No thanks. This is just a way to control the masses and for the rich to get richer.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Kobojunkiee: 12:27am On Apr 19, 2021
Stateoforigin:
Implicitly, papa is saying those that have taken it are guinea pigs.

How can he be so insensitive?

Those that took the vaccine registered to take it, no one was forced.

So for papa to come and talk about tying of hands is sheer ignorance of the whole thing.

I'm also not taking the vaccine, and that's simply because I'm Hale and hearty.
He is waiting to take it only after the Guinea pigs have confirmed it safe enough for his ok. undecided
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by ogwumgbe: 2:22am On Apr 19, 2021
maasoap:

The zoo has intelligent people like you yet import toothpick you idiot
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by ogwumgbe: 2:24am On Apr 19, 2021
maasoap:

The white people you are following their footstep in declaring yourself atheist are highly technologically advanced. What can you slowpoke boast of with your useless intelligent. You that are not brainwashed, tell me one thing in your name to show that you are truly super intelligent and are not brainwashed. Fool forming wise
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Charleys: 3:34am On Apr 19, 2021
Xbee007:
People who claim the vaccine is satanic are extremely ignorant and the lowest of the low. How can you call something meant to save lives satanic?? I just don't get it.

Prior to the discovery of vaccines and modern medicine, the average life expectancy hovers between 30-35. Parents who gave birth to 14 children would be lucky if 4 of them survived to their eighteenth birthday.

With modern medicine and vaccines however, people lived much longer and healthier. Parents no longer need to birth 20 children hoping at least half would survive. Polio, meningitis, yellow fever, measles, smallpox etc. have been conquered all thanks to vaccine.

Yes, every individual is entitled to their opinion and freedom of speech. However, when the belief or opinions of certain individual threaten the peace and lives of others, then we begin to draw the line.

We are extremely lucky in this part of the world that the coronavirus didn't cause so much devastation. Other countries aren't so lucky.

You need to read this topic to know that you are wrong about the vaccine

https://www.nairaland.com/6509006/women-say-having-heavier-more
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Adakintroy: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
but evolution is fact, devolving from God has not been proven.

You see why I think religion and science can’t converge?

Evolution fact ke.?

Who fact it? Or your mean still being fact checked?
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by FatherOfJesus: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2021
Adakintroy:

Evolution fact ke.?

Who fact it? Or your mean still being fact checked?
Its not been fact checked, it’s an established fact.

Please don’t argue it it you don’t know about it. Instead ask questions so I can answer you.
A lot of people who argue against it don’t understand basic biology
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Dan809: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2021
Vaccine short the lifespan of people, what make many india children cripple year back? Bill Gate vaccine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gave Youths N3 Million (Photos) / Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.