Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig (29937 Views)

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by maasoap(m): 7:18am On Apr 19, 2021
ogwumgbe:

The white people you are following their footstep in declaring yourself atheist are highly technologically advanced. What can you slowpoke boast of with your useless intelligent. You that are not brainwashed, tell me one thing in your name to show that you are truly super intelligent and are not brainwashed. Fool forming wise

Lol. Just see how you exposed your ignorance to the world! Who sold you Christianity and Islam?
BTW: I'm not an atheist, just that I don't worship ordinary MOG

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by maasoap(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2021
ogwumgbe:

The zoo has intelligent people like you yet import toothpick you idiot

Religious mofos and insults are like 5 and 6. No intelligence, no wisdom, no common sense. Let "daddy" tell them to eat poison or disown their mother, they wouldn't think twice. The same daddy who will secretly take covid-19 vaccine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by 9jaRealist: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/04/18/oyedepo-disapproves-covid-19-vaccine-says-he-isnt-guinea-pig/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Of course you are free to risk your own life...
But you are putting the lives of the Zombies who literally worship you at risk. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by ogwumgbe: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2021
maasoap:

Religious mofos and insults are like 5 and 6. No intelligence, no wisdom, no common sense. Let "daddy" tell them to eat poison or disown their mother, they wouldn't think twice. The same daddy who will secretly take covid-19 vaccine

Mr intelligence, I want to know why the zoo has someone like you yet is so backward both politically and economically. Albert Estein , Newton, Pythagoras were intelligent and their intelligence is known all over the world today through their invention. Prove your intelligence to me white man wanna be slowpoke
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by ogwumgbe: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2021
maasoap:

Lol. Just see how you exposed your ignorance to the world! Who sold you Christianity and Islam?
BTW: I'm not an atheist, just that I don't worship ordinary MOG

Neither do I but that doesn't stop me from commending a good behavior. You are the biggest fool to believe in this covid 19 propaganda and the useless vaccines brought to deceive the gullible like you. Be sincere with me, can you proudly tell me someone you know that has died from this covid apart from what you read in the media?
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Mr intelligence, I want to know why the zoo has someone like you yet is so backward both politically and economically. Albert Estein , Newton, Pythagoras were intelligent and their intelligence is known all over the world today through their invention. Prove your intelligence to me white man wanna be slowpoke

So, which one are you, Albert estein or Oyedepo's brainwashed? What I'm is that I don't lick MOG balls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by maasoap(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Neither do I but that doesn't stop me from commending a good behavior. You are the biggest fool to believe in this covid 19 propaganda and the useless vaccines brought to deceive the gullible like you. Be sincere with me, can you proudly tell me someone you know that has died from this covid apart from what you read in the media?

When we said that you guys are not intelligent, you wanted to commit suicide. You called covid-19 a propaganda but in the following sentence, asking me to tell you anyone I knew who died from it. That means even if I tell you something, you won't believe it. Religious zombies are dumbest set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by ogwumgbe: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2021
maasoap:

So, which one are you, Albert estein or Oyedepo's brainwashed? What I'm is that I don't lick MOG balls.

According to you, we are brainwashed, and someone that isn't brainwashed is a very intelligent person. I am challenging you today to prove your intelligence through something you have created to benefit the world. Any creation from you is welcome even if it's book you have written, give me the name, I want to have a copy of it to see how intelligent you are. Empty vessels make the most noise. Mr intelligence
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by ogwumgbe: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2021
maasoap:

When we said that you guys are not intelligent, you wanted to commit suicide. You called covid-19 a propaganda but in the following sentence, asking me to tell you anyone I knew who died from it. That means even if I tell you something, you won't believe it. Religious zombies are dumbest set of people

Stop pushing the question aside you slowpoke. I want you to sincerely tell me just one person you know that died from it. You have no answer to that and that's a fact. Therefore you have no moral ground to say that someone is brainwashed because you are the biggest brainwashed fool of the century
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Ambassadors: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2021
My Bishop, always on point. May God continue to strengthen and protect you and your household. May the God of supernatural turnaround confirm every word that comes out of your mouth in Jesus Mighty name. Amen
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Adakintroy: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Its not been fact checked, it’s an established fact.

Please don’t argue it it you don’t know about it. Instead ask questions so I can answer you.
A lot of people who argue against it don’t understand basic biology

There is no establish fact there.

We just move pass it like whatever. That's what we did. Cus the argument never got us anywhere. Even among so called biologist. You just being manipulative with the truth because you hold the high ground on the subject of science.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by FatherOfJesus: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Adakintroy:

There is no establish fact there.

We just move pass it like whatever. That's what we did. Cus the argument never got us anywhere. Even among so called biologist. You just being manipulative with the truth because you hold the high ground on the subject of science.
Do you understand theory of evolution? If yes, kindly tell me what you understand it to be.

No biologist is arguing evolution, what they argue is the processes, evolution is an established fact is science and 99% biologist see it. Maybe some few envangelical scientists just want to argue but no scientific body will tell you that evolution is not fact, if you have any renowned scientific body that says otherwise, let me know.

I can teach you evolution if you want to learn. Be open minded

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by aadoiza: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Xbee007:

Because you are not a victim of this deadly disease doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I have seen what untreated malaria does to people and it is not funny at all.

The scourge of malaria has been reduced thanks to philanthropists like Bill Gates. Have you ever wondered why the cost of malaria medicine is so cheap? Well, it has been subsidised.
I can bet my life you have not had malaria as many times as I have, not even close.
Stop typing more bullshit from your saviour bill gate and his stooges. My father, in all life, never had malaria. He never took any of your so-called philanthropist's anti malaria drugs. So spare me the crap about your saviour's unmatched benevolence and save it for indomie pikin and the thoroughly brainwashed gullibles like yourself.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by biggy26: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2021
Calitoscassius:
well.. then, if you believe the rich are the most vulnerable that explains further why they were quick to create the vaccine as you asked previously. The rich don't want to die. grin and if by your believe the rich are the most vulnerable why then Elon Musk and Mr Gates refusing to take the vaccine as you have claimed? undecided quite contradictory isn't it? this is what happens when people believe conspiracy theorists, they become confused.

Africans do not have to take the vaccine, if they believe they will not be infected. Again as i ve said, it is not by force. Herds imunity if fine but not everyone would survive it but with the vaccine everyone has a chance of survival.

The vaccine is not to cure the virus, it is to protect people from dieing when they get infected with the virus, because even with the vaccine people can still contract the virus.

If the vaccine is not needed now, when would have been the best time? After 500 million people dies? 4000 people died of covid in Brazil in one week and bear in mind that Brazil is a very warm (vitamin D) country. So how do you explain that?

grin grin grin Ofcourse, the big pharma. Will make money, just like every other drugs or vaccines previously made by big pharmas. The vaccines have to be paid for by countries who needs them, it is not free. I mean after investing billions in creating the vaccine they would give it away for free? Come on! Man! grin

At the end of the day as i have said, NO one will force you to take the vaccine. I wouldn't have taken the vaccine if not that i am a frequent traveller around Europe to America and Asia.
You have taken the vaccine, that's fine, but you know what, let's give the vaccines 18months to 2yrs, then we can revisit this topic.grin
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Calitoscassius(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
biggy26:

You have taken the vaccine, that's fine, but you know what, let's give the vaccines 18months to 2yrs, then we can revisit this topic.grin
Yes i have! Let me worry about what would happen to me in 18 months. For some reason you seem to worry more about the vaccine that i have taken more than myself? And knows more about the vaccine than the scientists who created them. I mean, what are you afraid of? Death? Are you planning to live forever? undecided what makes you think you wouldn't die before me or before 18 months time. Danmmm! Man! you are one nutcase.

36 million people in Engand alone have taken the vaccine, what? 36 million of us british folks would die in 18 months time? your tiny head must hurt imagining, worrying and thinking about that. grin grin

I bet you £1000 i will still be around and balling for a very very very long time after 18 months time. Be brave take the vaccine, and find out what would happen to you, stop listening to conspiracy theorists and missleading rhetorics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by adedayoa2(f): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
iramure:
oyedepo is more than just on an ordinary human, HE is God on earth!
your God? Na people like you them dey pee inside their mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by biggy26: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes i have! Let me worry about what would happen to me in 18 months. For some reason you seem to worry more about the vaccine that i have taken more than myself? And knows more about the vaccine than the scientists who created them. I mean, what are you afraid of? Death? Are you planning to live forever? undecided what makes you think you wouldn't die before me or before 18 months time. Danmmm! Man! you are one nutcase.

36 million people in Engand alone have taken the vaccine, what? 36 million of us british folks would die in 18 months time? your tiny head must hurt imagining, worrying and thinking about that. grin grin

I bet you £1000 i will still be around and balling for a very very very long time after 18 months time. Be brave take the vaccine, and find out what would happen to you, stop listening to conspiracy theorists and missleading rhetorics.
Bro, I never mentioned death, I never wish death for anyone. What I simply meant, and I'm talking scientifically is that it takes a minimum of that time for a vaccine to be clinically ready for human and mass consumption. This is just still an experimental vaccine, so let's see whether their calculations will change. That's all I meant. So pls leave the insults out of it.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by biggy26: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Calitoscassius:

Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Golan007: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
aadoiza:

I can bet my life you have not had malaria as many times as I have, not even close.
Stop typing more bullshit from your saviour bill gate and his stooges. My father, in all life, never had malaria. He never took any of your so-called philanthropist's anti malaria drugs. So spare me the crap about your saviour's unmatched benevolence and save it for indomie pikin and the thoroughly brainwashed gullibles like yourself.

Your father never had malaria.

He lived in Norway abi?
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Kobojunkiee: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
aadoiza:

Your father never had malaria, but what of those whose fathers and mothers did? undecided
What about those whose ancestral tree was decimated by malaria and other parasites that were previously considered mighty in the land? undecided
Should their stories be forgotten or laid aside because your father never had malaria and never took malarial drugs? undecided
I have friends whose fathers and mothers were taken from them on their prime....these people died in their 40s-50s ... should I count their prevous existence of no meaning because my parents are hale and hearty? undecided
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Calitoscassius(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
biggy26:

Bro, I never mentioned death, I never wish death for anyone. What I simply meant, and I'm talking scientifically is that it takes a minimum of that time for a vaccine to be clinically ready for human and mass consumption. This is just still an experimental vaccine, so let's see whether their calculations will change. That's all I meant. So pls leave the insults out of it.
No qualms, it was the way you put it as if taken the vaccine is a death sentence, or something to make mockery of. What if the people who took the vaccine made the right decision? Yes! The vaccines is still under trials just like any new invented drugs it has to be tested on humans. What about polio vaccines people have being taken for years? That was tested on hundreds of humans before millions began taken it.

I believe i have explained why the covid vaccines were quick to be created and certified, drug companies, governments of the worlds,scientists and doctors left everything else and concentrated on creating covid vaccine and with billions of £££$$$ invested in it. With enough funding (Money) anything can be created in few months or even weeks..it is reasonable. Again I ask you, would you rather the vaccines be created and certified 5 or 10 years after? When 500 million people have died of covid? It is reasonable.

I think i also mentioned that the vaccine is not by force! You don't have to take it. I also mentioned that for folks like me who do travelling around Europe and America we have to take the vaccine to be allowed into these countries.

And oh! So what exactly do you think will happen to me or people who took the vaccine in 18 months or 2 years time? You never said. And because you never said so assumed you think we will all die. Isn't that the worst that could happen? I mean, what else can be worst? undecided
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Calitoscassius(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=biggy26 post=100939162][/quote] So what? Ireland is a car drive away from where i am. So what? This doesn't mean people have not died of covid. 4000 people died in Brazil in one week last couple of weeks ago. You think that is a lie?
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by biggy26: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2021
Calitoscassius:
No qualms, it was the way you put it as if taken the vaccine is a death sentence, or something to make mockery of. What if the people who took the vaccine made the right decision? Yes! The vaccines is still under trials just like any new invented drugs it has to be tested on humans. What about polio vaccines people have being taken for years? That was tested on hundreds of humans before millions began taken it.

I believe i have explained why the covid vaccines were quick to be created and certified, drug companies, governments of the worlds,scientists and doctors left everything else and concentrated on creating covid vaccine and with billions of £££$$$ invested in it. With enough funding (Money) anything can be created in few months or even weeks..it is reasonable. Again I ask you, would you rather the vaccines be created and certified 5 or 10 years after? When 500 million people have died of covid? It is reasonable.

I think i also mentioned that the vaccine is not by force! You don't have to take it. I also mentioned that for folks like me who do travelling around Europe and America we have to take the vaccine to be allowed into these countries.

And oh! So what exactly do you think will happen to me or people who took the vaccine in 18 months or 2 years time? You never said. And because you never said so assumed you think we will all die. Isn't that the worst that could happen? I mean, what else can be worst? undecided
Loool, I like you bro. Maybe I know too much. You will be fine, just live life!
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by biggy26: 8:00am On Apr 20, 2021
Calitoscassius:
So what? Ireland is a car drive away from where i am. So what? This doesn't mean people have not died of covid. 4000 people died in Brazil in one week last couple of weeks ago. You think that is a lie?
If you understood what you read properly, you will understand why I put it.
Covid-19 isn't a death sentence bro. I can tell you for a fact. People also know that figures are being falsified in many quarters, exaggerated for reasons we all know. Is there covid? Yes! But not all deaths are covid related.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Calitoscassius(m): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2021
biggy26:

If you understood what you read properly, you will understand why I put it.
Covid-19 isn't a death sentence bro. I can tell you for a fact. People also know that figures are being falsified in many quarters, exaggerated for reasons we all know. Is there covid? Yes! But not all deaths are covid related.
Yes, you are right, not all death are related to covid, i am very much aware of that, i even know of atleast 2 cases of a non covid related death that were falsified as covid. I agree with everything you said here.
Re: Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig by Calitoscassius(m): 8:36am On Apr 20, 2021
biggy26:

Loool, I like you bro. Maybe I know too much. You will be fine, just live life!
okay, cheers! grin i am not even afraid of death anyway. One cannot live life being afraid of everything, people die everyday of all kinda illnesses, accidents and gun violence, i mean, should they all have stayed indoors and never leave their houses? People even die indoors in their houses also. Life goes on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gave Youths N3 Million (Photos) / Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.