Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. (2846 Views)

Have Never Thought I Can Be Heartbroken By a Fellow Guy / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. by tchidi066(f): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
@op, you need to loosen up, you are still hurting from what she did to you, living in self denial, let go of all the grudges else you'll still remain the way you are, you said you don't allow girls do this and that in your apartment, well thank God you've not met someone like me, cause I'll so frustrate you so that your so called principles would be thrown away through the window, that would loosen your uptightness, you better start opening your heart towards people, i hope you get the right girl that would be your better half, treat you right and be part of your healing process

1 Like

Re: I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. by Angelacruz: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
change your moniker...[img]

Re: I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. by Naija147: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Thanks so much sister
Re: I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. by ruzell86: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Naija147:

Bro I don’t think there is much to talk about me, I’m an introvert, loving, caring and a good listener.

What they see as the bad side of me is really not bad for me, I don’t allow a woman cook for me cos I’m a good cook, I don’t allow a woman wash my clothes because I believe she won’t wash clean, if a woman uses my bathroom I go in almost immediately to clean the bathroom myself because I think she won’t clean as much as I would.

I hate to see strings of hair in my bathroom or bedroom.
These traits you noted and other similar ones are your problem.

As a man you must learn to overlook some things especially inconsequential stuffs. That's one of the ways you and your partners can feel comfortable together.

I mean why on earth will you drag a kitchen with a lady, even if you're the best chef in the world. I can't, and I won't.

1 Like

Re: I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. by passionberry(f): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Naija147:

Bro I sabi give well oo, but the thing be say before we see twice or talk for 2 months in the case of distant relationships I don tire

Same here ooh

1 Like

Re: I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Naija147:

Bro I don’t think there is much to talk about me, I’m an introvert, loving, caring and a good listener.

What they see as the bad side of me is really not bad for me, I don’t allow a woman cook for me cos I’m a good cook, I don’t allow a woman wash my clothes because I believe she won’t wash clean, if a woman uses my bathroom I go in almost immediately to clean the bathroom myself because I think she won’t clean as much as I would.

With what you have explained you have obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Get help bro

1 Like

Re: I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
ruzell86:

I mean why on earth will you drag a kitchen with a lady, even if you're the best chef in the world. I can't, and I won't

This is wisdom thank you sir
Re: I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. by ictjobber: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Naija147:
I dated a girl from 2006 till 2011, I helped her through school, she broke up with me 2 month to her final exams.

She started dating the guy she was rumored to be dating during our relationship, I felt betrayed and told her she will be used and dumped @35.

She got married to the same guy @35 and I got another heartbreak @35.

No relationship has worked for me since my last relationship, no girlfriend and I easily get bored when a girl stay too long in my house, some girls have told me I won’t get married because of my intolerance.

I have made peace with my ex and we are cool now, but relationship still doesn’t work for me.

Do I have a problem or what I wished her is coming back to me.

Advice pls

You swear for person wey get dapada jazz. OYO is your case

1 Like

Re: I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. by Karlifate: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Naija147:

Typical of a Virgo; Perfectionist.
Re: I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. by Naija147: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Karlifate:

Typical of a Virgo; Perfectionist.

Can you tell me more please ? That’s truly my zodiac sign
Re: I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35. by Twelfthman: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Girls after reading this grin

Naija147:

I don’t allow a woman cook for me cos I’m a good cook, I don’t allow a woman wash my clothes because I believe she won’t wash clean, if a woman uses my bathroom I go in almost immediately to clean the bathroom myself because I think she won’t clean as much as I would.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Will Always Be Someone Ahead Of You In Life... Be Humble (picture) / The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You / My 57 Year Old Aunt Gave Birth For The First Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.