Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO (39904 Views)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Marries Off 11 Girls As Kebbi Fails To Pay Ransom / Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2021
That is the future of every southerner forming liberal,
mumu peeps

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by coolhumble(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Amen!!!

TheEnygma:
With every passing day I keep on seeing more reasons why it was a mistake for the Brits to have merged us with this people....
When Nnamdi kanu started his rants I used to think he was mad but now I know better.

LUGARD, MAY YOU ROT IN HELL .
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Sterope(f): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2021
I will never understand these nutjobs. What if it were their daughter...
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by naijadrivablog: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2021
Terrorists. Ywue
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Karlosorji(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
The group should allow the girl speak because the last time I checked the meaning of "kidnapping", I found that it's a seizing and detaining a person unlawfully; sometimes for ransom but unlike how the news is twisted this one convert and willingly accepted to marry someone and live her life with him. I understand the pain of her parents but calling it kidnapping is a wrong usage/choice of word.
Because You are the only person that knows what kidnapping is. Sanu ko

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Munamu: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2021
ijustdey:
Aisha was married off to her abductor Mohammed Samaila by the monarch despite police efforts and a petition by a law firm.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/18/emir-katsina-illegally-marries-christian-teenager-her-abductor

I often wonder that despite the jihad in 1804, there could still be a noticeable xtian population in the North. Then I realised ,it was more of fulani domination than the spread of Islam . Don't be deceived,there are more xtian population in the core North than you can ever imagined. This, the whites saw before amalgamating Nigeria. The whites thought Nigeria could be a miniature of USA,but the useless hypocrites who use religion to cover their evil deed will not allow.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Reading the story, I am kind of convinced that the girl ran off and married herself off to her husband.

This is another case of a rebellious teenager wanting to be with her boyfriend.

Eventually, she will find her way back home. In tears.
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Brushstrokes20: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2021
Lugard ! May you continue to rest in PIECES!
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by danngnews: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:
Of course , this kind of news must be from SR

Slave talking.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Tochj(m): 11:13am On Apr 19, 2021
Mikehot:
All you needed to do was go online and check but no since a Christian Northern is concerned it doesn't concern you just like Leah shaibu

Sahara reporters didn't fomulate the topic, the HACFO is there for you my Yoruba Muslim friend
Our Muslim brothers are the most hypocritical people on earth.
The Muslim police chief can't even investigate the case.
The terrorist aide even make me angrier
He is reciting the Qur'an while Human Life means nothing to him.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Mrpojj(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2021
ijustdey:
Aisha was married off to her abductor Mohammed Samaila by the monarch despite police efforts and a petition by a law firm.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/18/emir-katsina-illegally-marries-christian-teenager-her-abductor

"I am reciting the holy Quran, please. I will get back to you in the next one hour," he said.

Bindawa did not revert as promised, hours later
"Taquya"

When u hear things coming from northerners u will understand why Nigeria will remain backward

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by od501: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2021
ijustdey:

So...this is same people you want us to live with, in the name of one Nigeria? May the Gods forbid!!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Skillsnigeria: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2021
So this useless people are still practicing this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Cnach: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:
U already knew their pattern of report bc they have cleared their eyes on exposing the atrocities you commit. can they write any thing better? can they said anything truthful once they are on your toes? Those who feed on others dismay I discourage myself from liking

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by DedeNkem: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

Where did you expect it to come from? Govt.?
Without SR you won't know sh*it about the corruption happening in this zoo called Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Cnach: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

To start with, have you confirmed the authentication of this news from other credible sources?

No be everybody dey emotional carry away like some people who dey sink any news without verification

calm down man.
Other news u don yab people on top show us ur confirmation tools wey u carry confirm them.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Casham: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
The group should allow the girl speak because the last time I checked the meaning of "kidnapping", I found that it's a seizing and detaining a person unlawfully; sometimes for ransom but unlike how the news is twisted this one convert and willingly accepted to marry someone and live her life with him. I understand the pain of her parents but calling it kidnapping is a wrong usage/choice of word.
I am sorry, but you made me went back to read the thing again. I didn't see the word "kidnap". Girl was abducted. And Yes! I know the meaning of 'abducted'. She is obviously still under a guardian. Maybe she only eloped with her lover. Maybe she was actually 'abducted'. Maybe she was only brainwashed. But her parents/guardians were not aware or were never consulted. That's a breach of the law. That's us even assuming she's +18. People can start respecting Islam only when the 'good' muslims start been vocal against such excesses. But obviously they all seem to support it

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Funkeshuga(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

SR have credibility issue and I have not seen any other credible media to write anything related to this news.

Did you confirm the news yourself from the spokesman of Emir?

learn to keep quiet sometimes whenever your mental provider is doing overheating

stop disgracing your lineage. I'm always ashamed of you whenever you're dramatizing your nuisance

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by famouscargo4u: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2021
This rubbish has been going on in the north for far too long. Same way a girl was kidnapped and married off by the emir. What effrontery?! These are the real Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by capatainrambo: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:
disgusting animal

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Masterclass32: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2021
This is not the first time this kind of thing is happening in the north. You marry someone's daughter by force, without the family's consent. As what? Or do they think the girl's family have no rights over their own daughter? What conviction do they have for this display of sheer barbarism. Why is everything with these people always about force?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by selemempe: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

SR have credibility issue and I have not seen any other credible media to write anything related to this news.

Did you confirm the news yourself from the spokesman of Emir?
sometimes, shutting the fvck up is the only smart thing to do

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Nnannapat(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
For an underage girl of of 15 years?

God, why was I uncommonly yoked with these guys
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by lollybee15(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:
You are a mad person. This practice goes on in the North on regular basis. May God deliver Northern Christians in the hands of their tormentors, the Northern Moslems.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Religion of piss indeed

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by VictorUSA(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
I felt in my guts that the said girl wants the marriage, so no need to showt, insult, and condemning of others when our own person is the chief thing to blame.
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Augla1: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:

How old is the girl in question?

If you teenage daughter of 15yrs make such life decision, fold your hands and let her go ahead. Then, come hear as a father and we will clap for you.
What a man.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Blackdisciple(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mikehot:
You won't find hypocrite Muslims on this trend

You won't see #FreeAisha on Arewa Twitter

You won't see the women right for hijab advocates here

All head smashers are either active or potential Terrorists

They will disappear
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Yankee101: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kano Emir did it, now Katsina Emir. And you wonder why the north is backward and terrorism is spreading?

You'll eat your own children, not God's children

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Blackdisciple(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
We now have criminal elements as leaders.

Imagine it was a Christian that did this by now the whole Country would been tensed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) / Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / Liman Ibrahim, Deputies Fly Their Girlfriends Abroad For Training - Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.