Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO (39905 Views)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Marries Off 11 Girls As Kebbi Fails To Pay Ransom / Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by inokia: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Religion of peace?, there're always doing these kind of things

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by WEALTHYMII: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
Enough of this arewa agenda rascality & impunity!
The Emir of katsina is now above the law.
This is how boko haram abducts Christian ladies & keep on raping them without the consent of their parents.
This is terrorism & must be resisted.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Anaerobi(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
I wonder the joy that they drives from forcefully marrying the Christian's ladies...

the Muslim girls smells so badly

they don't bath only doing kawliya.

they don't greet Christian's no matter your age ...

I believe that is how they were brought up. but why won't the marry their smelling and unmanned girls

they prefer to kidnap a teenage girl, give her what they washed from their demonic "allow" to turn the person brain. they will claim the person choose to be a Muslim.

who on his right sense will be a Muslim?

Islam is the worst thing that have happened to this world and mankind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by kayusely70(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
The group should allow the girl speak because the last time I checked the meaning of "kidnapping", I found that it's a seizing and detaining a person unlawfully; sometimes for ransom but unlike how the news is twisted this one convert and willingly accepted to marry someone and live her life with him. I understand the pain of her parents but calling it kidnapping is a wrong usage/choice of word.
The girl is underage. It's a criminal offence.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
Will Islam go into extinction if any good thing or good news ever come out of them?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Anaerobi:
I wonder the joy that they drives from forcefully marrying the Christian's ladies...

the Muslim girls smells so badly

they don't bath only doing kawliya.

they don't greet Christian's no matter your age ...

I believe that is how they were brought up. but why won't the marry their smelling and unmanned girls

they prefer to kidnap a teenage girl, give her what they washed from their demonic "allow" to turn the person brain. they will claim the person choose to be a Muslim.

who on his right sense will be a Muslim?

Islam is the worst thing that have happened to this world and mankind.
My brother there is something different about christians o,

Me i have stayed in the north you need to see Northern christians, so polished, they are very civilised, can speak well, they dress well, the parents take time out to groom their children like we do in south (a single dandruff they would take time to observe it because they don't give birth like rats)

When i went to redeem church there, i was even the one that was shy when i saw how these people were praising and worshipping without shyness

This is why the muslims envy them, christians girls there are like special jewels

Well mannered yet well polished in everything

That's why they keep kidnapping them and forcing them to marriage thinking they can enjoy that light

They don't know the light comes with Christ, once the girl is converted it's all back to the demonic blood thirst that comes with the new religion

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by thebar: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
ijustdey:
Aisha was married off to her abductor Mohammed Samaila by the monarch despite police efforts and a petition by a law firm.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/18/emir-katsina-illegally-marries-christian-teenager-her-abductor

if Nigeria separate today, all the Christian in the North will suffer oo... kai
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:
Of course , this kind of news must be from SR

Because when other news media are scared to carry such news because of possible attack, Sahara Reporters are bold enough to do so.
By the way does your religion tell you to be sincere? And not be bias?
A religion that encourages insincerity is certainly evil.

Think if abducting a lady and marrying her off is good and godly.

Even in this century.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
That is the future of every southerner forming liberal,
mumu peeps
Funny enough, the Muslims would join hands together and be crying injustice when they have no leverage and our "liberal" brothers would join them to cry

But immediately they get just 50% leverage they would silence you that gave them a chance because Allah mandated them lieing is permitted.

They joined hands to remove gej for cluelessness but buhari must be saved.

Joined hands to remove kemi but pantami must not resign

Cry human rights for Muslims but Christian girls are constantly endangered species

This is how they joined hands to take turkey, today they don't want to have any other religion

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
thebar:

if Nigeria separate today, all the Christian in the North will suffer oo... kai
I really pity them

Such innocent people

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Ubenedictus(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
The group should allow the girl speak because the last time I checked the meaning of "kidnapping", I found that it's a seizing and detaining a person unlawfully; sometimes for ransom but unlike how the news is twisted this one convert and willingly accepted to marry someone and live her life with him. I understand the pain of her parents but calling it kidnapping is a wrong usage/choice of word.
you can't marry off a minor even after conversion. That is child abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Anaerobi(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mikehot:
My brother there is something different about christians o,

Me i have stayed in the north you need to see Northern christians, so polished, they are very civilised, can speak well, they dress well, the parents take time out to groom their children like we do in south (a single dandruff they would take time to observe it because they don't give birth like rats)

When i went to redeem church there, i was even the one that was shy when i saw how these people were praising and worshipping without shyness

This is why the muslims envy them, christians girls there are like special jewels

Well mannered yet well polished in everything

That's why they keep kidnapping them and forcing them to marriage thinking they can enjoy that light

They don't know the light comes with Christ, once the girl is converted it's all back to the demonic blood thirst that comes with the new religion

I know bro... am born and raised in north...

the Muslim girls don't greet.. they too d smell.
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Anaerobi:

I know bro... am born and raised in north...

the Muslim girls don't greet.. they too d smell.
May God save you guys from those blood suckers IJN

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Anaerobi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mikehot:
May God save you guys from those blood suckers IJN

Amen.. he's doing it bro.

once escaped Boko Haram.

meet them face to face, but God glorified himself.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Anaerobi:

Amen.. he's doing it bro.

once escaped Boko Haram.

meet them face to face, but God glorified himself.
Stay Safe bro

And always monitor the situation of roads before moving

I believe it would be a little better when this vegetable jihadist is off power
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by UnabashedIPOB: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is how people behave in the ZOO...like they behaved in the 12th century.
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by cyril10(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:
Of course , this kind of news must be from SR

You are a very bad person.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Anaerobi(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mikehot:
Stay Safe bro

And always monitor the situation of roads before moving

I believe it would be a little better when this vegetable jihadist is off power

smiles.... it's well bro.
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by airoport: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
She's less than 18 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by airoport: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
She's less than 18 years old. Still a child, that ought to be protected.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by pushup: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
They always want to frustrate christians

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by naija4life247: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mikehot:
You won't find hypocrite Muslims on this trend

You won't see #FreeAisha on Arewa Twitter

You won't see the women right for hijab advocates here

All head smashers are either active or potential Terrorists

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. The girl's name is Aisha. So, Aisha is not a Christian name. The unfortunate idiot that married her is supposed to be raped by homosexuals.
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by GEEBITE: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lol@ I am reciting the holy Quran. If an explosion happens now he will take off.
ijustdey:
Aisha was married off to her abductor Mohammed Samaila by the monarch despite police efforts and a petition by a law firm.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/18/emir-katsina-illegally-marries-christian-teenager-her-abductor

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by TWoods(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
You read something like this and you just go away thanking God for removing you permanently from the absurdity that is "one Nigeria".
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Kingrefreshed: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
ijustdey:

Ofcourse these useless animals from the North will always be behaving like cows.

They have raped and re-raped all little girls around them now na to dey look for Christian teenagers to rape.

Animals from the North that worth Nothing

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by chrisblack: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

To start with, have you confirmed the authentication of this news from other credible sources?

No be everybody dey emotional carry away like some people who dey sink any news without verification

when it comes to issues like this you shout verification. When ever injustice and human rights abuses are pointed out you open your crude muric mouth to ask for verification. Places ,people and events are mentioned. With a respected NGO.She is just 15years.
You can ask Linda ikeji
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com › 1...
15-year-old Christian girl allegedly abducted ... - Linda Ikeji's Blog
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by chrisblack: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
naija4life247:

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. The girl's name is Aisha. So, Aisha is not a Christian name. The unfortunate idiot that married her is supposed to be raped by homosexuals.
You are a fool. Aisha is an Arabic name. Not an islamic name.not all Arabs are Muslims. But all Arabs bear Arabic names. Is like telling me that all those bearing English names are christians.i wonder the type of logic you people exhibit. A 15yrs old girl forced into marriage without the consent of her family. If a Christian family kidnaps a muslim girl of that age. They would have started chanting for the destruction of that family .

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by indodon(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
One Nigeria stopped working a long time ago..

But wetin consign me

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by bhouze(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:

A 15 years old girl? A minor constitutionally.
Be empathetic pls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liman Ibrahim, Deputies Fly Their Girlfriends Abroad For Training - Workers / Ijede Road: Baba Suwe, 454 Other Property Owners Get ₦2.2 Billion Compensation / Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.