Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO (39910 Views)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Marries Off 11 Girls As Kebbi Fails To Pay Ransom / Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by samedi74(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2021
SLAP44:
This is the only benefits you get from "One Nigeria" grin

Nigeria is not a country in the real sense of it. It's just a gathering of crooks who are only after stealing, raping, killing and religious bigotry.

What a waste of space.
No cap
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Racoon(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2021
angry See them! Same thing Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi did with the Christian girl with another emir in Kaduna back then.MURIC will never condemn it.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by sojfarm: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Where is MURIC (MU-MU-NIC)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by obailala(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:
Of course , this kind of news must be from SR
What exactly is this supposed to mean? That it is right to forcefully abduct and marry off a teenager without parental consent? Must everything be politics to some of you?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by legba1(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2021
If the reverse were to be the case as stated in the story, members of the guy by now will either had been killed or transferred to Abuja if they are civil enough to involve the police...

Even Islam is strict about parental consents.. Everything about the northern Muslims stands logic on its head

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Oluwaricky88(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2021
"helinue "should be ban from nairaland...
a sold out zombie , as pathetic this country is he still support the evil rules ... Mr seun should be banning zombies from this forum

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2021
See ehn we don't deserve to be tied down with these monsters in this country. How can you have such differering values and norms, yet forced to live as "one Nigeria" with these animals?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2021
ijustdey:
Aisha was married off to her abductor Mohammed Samaila by the monarch despite police efforts and a petition by a law firm.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/18/emir-katsina-illegally-marries-christian-teenager-her-abductor
Child abuse and drilling of under age girls with northerners are like 5n6. Since the days of yerima and other sycophants. The northerners,fulanis,rapist,bombers,religious extremist,terrorist,are all familiar traits. FEAR NORTH

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by helinues: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2021
obailala:
What exactly is this supposed to mean? That it is right to forcefully abduct and marry off a teenager without parental consent? Must everything be politics to some of you?

It would have been physics if the news is from other regions
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by faceland: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2021
The story is fishy. Does this Ashia agree as an adult to convert and marry. She must be freed to publicly make up her mind.
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by justicenms1: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

To start with, have you confirmed the authentication of this news from other credible sources?

No be everybody dey emotional carry away like some people who dey sink any news without verification

I am an employee of hacfo and a Christian hausa from malumfashi katsina state all wat u read is true

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Bellotelli: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2021
I smell lies by Hafco ai wetin be their name again

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by wonder233: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2021
Dem no abduct or kidnap anybody joor, Na all this small girls wey like prick and money don run away with Alhaji. I feel the parents pain especially as the romantic affair crosses the religious red lines. But that's what there is to it. No kidnapping.
Before you come for me, let me restate my stand that Buhari is a terrorist and the average Muslim northerner is terrorism inclined and the average Yoruba Muslim is a slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2021
Isn’t abduction a criminal offense? Instead of arresting the criminal they supported him to marry the person he abducted?

Are these people ok??
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by faceland: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2021
This is serious human rights problem. If this is ignored it would become the norm.
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by November24(f): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2021
ijustdey:
Aisha was married off to her abductor Mohammed Samaila by the monarch despite police efforts and a petition by a law firm.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/04/18/emir-katsina-illegally-marries-christian-teenager-her-abductor

Imagine if it was a Christian,the whole Sabongari for don catch fire.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by agurza(f): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2021
How old was the girl in question? Was she forcefully married off against her wish. The media will always be the one to set this country ablaze if care isn't taken.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Lovelyn451(f): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2021
and what are Christians doing about this?? all the northern bishops, what action are they taking??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 19, 2021
PLEASE why is GOWON not talking?
GOWON claims to be a Christian.
Or Is he suffering from Aphasia of Global Stroke.?
God kept him Alive for a purpose.
Doesn't he know?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by houseontherock: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:
Of course , this kind of news must be from SR
Let me just ask you a question; are you genuinely happy with this government? I'm not asking if it's perfect because no government can be perfect, but are you happy, are you satisfied? If you are genuinely happy and satisfied, I congratulate you.
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by IamDorcas(f): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2021
My family had thesame issue far back 2001,my cousin ran off with a muslim guy although she wasn't up to 18 as at that time..we tried our best to get her back even to the extent of involving the police and governor who gave order that she should be returned to her family but they frustrated all our efforts.

This girl is never coming back oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by pheonixdld2(m): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2021
They are all perverts.....there religion promotes killings, murder, raping and paedophilia. Oh I forgot terrorism.
And when they are done they slam their block head on the floor repeatedly murmuring rubbish.
limeta:
children of darkness
Mohammend married Aisha when she was six years old and he was 45 +
This is their prophet

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Emancipation of the North will come that day the Hausa people raise up against the fulani minority rule over them !

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by snowball11(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2021
Xixtie:

I don't understand, do you just always oppose saying the truth?
This isn't even about Buhari to whom you hold your life and conscience, this is about the life of a young minor. Does it not matter?

That one zombism is from hell, according to his moniker; and his brain chained in Aso Rock where it's cooling off in a refrigerator!

So, he can no longer be rational because of the above mentioned situations! undecided
Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by shadrach77: 10:44am On Apr 19, 2021
But the girl looks happy nah

1 Like

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Born2Breed(f): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Why will you marry a teenage girl off without her parents consent?

Na so all these dirty desert camel dung eaters take dey marry?

The silliness of these idiots is beyond human comprehension.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi, Jonathan At Tony Elumelu's Party: No Permanent Enemy / Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba / Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.