Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO (39911 Views)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Marries Off 11 Girls As Kebbi Fails To Pay Ransom / Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Aisha Mani: Emir Of Katsina Marries Off Christian Teenager To Abductor - HACFO by Zionmdde: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
The group should allow the girl speak because the last time I checked the meaning of "kidnapping", I found that it's a seizing and detaining a person unlawfully; sometimes for ransom but unlike how the news is twisted this one convert and willingly accepted to marry someone and live her life with him. I understand the pain of her parents but calling it kidnapping is a wrong usage/choice of word.
May ur daughter be married off at 16 without ur consent. Ewu gambia

Paedophiles everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Pictured With Emir Sanusi Yesterday In Kano / Buhari Sacks NIMASA Boss / Troops Recover Weapons After Repeling Boko Haram Attack In Sambisa Forest.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.