Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

"You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky (46703 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Kingisibor: 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Faguy:
artificial female vs real female. is only God that knows what this yeyebrities do to show off all the time

Bobrisky get dick na..... he likes women
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Williampisces: 12:24am On Apr 19, 2021
NwaliE01:

That's not a good heart to me. He/she changed his tactics when he/she was not getting the fight he expected, then he/she claimed to have anger issues.
That's not a good heart. The lady Halima may have a better heart to choose not to fight unnecessarily.
What do we even know? All this may be public stunt.
tor !!! lol

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by olancho: 12:36am On Apr 19, 2021
I tire for this lady call Bob risky.
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by bjtinz: 4:45am On Apr 19, 2021
deepwater:
Well to be honest, can we all just agree that Nairaland should have a charge-back policy, where readers take back their megabytes after stumbling on useless posts and threads?

U like money
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by 9jaRealist: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2021
Dozis:
Rest in peace English language.
Murdered by Bobrisky and Halima Abubakar...

grin grin grin
>
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Awaja(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2021
This chat only demonstrates one thing " you ain't female " and will never be ,get that into your retarded head .
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Slimwhyt(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2021
All shades of rubbish undecided
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Ayobami7(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2021
okay
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by rita25(f): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2021
TWO MAKEUP PUPPETS INSISTING ON SPEAKING ENGLISH.............. grin grin grin grin
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by TheGift: 10:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Yes, i know what Emotional intelligence is. Do you know what Emotional UNINTELLIGENCE aND INDISCIPLINE is? It's what Bobrisky did, which necessitated all of that begging and apologies.... talking about discipline, Bobrisky was not the victim...
Williampisces:
if you know what Emotional intelligence and Discipline means, you won't ask such questions !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gozie Okeke Gets Lexus From Fr Mbaka (Photos, Video) / 'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Black Figure Revealing Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.