Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

"You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky (46705 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Chatflick(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
They murdered English

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by judetov2(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
prostitutes
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
E bi like the future na female things get as e bi o

2 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by apostle96: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Ahmerdibnz: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Biafranboys:
Na them sabi we don't care fulanis are killing my people
You're so Stupid bro,
See qatoh pretending to be girl but e no concern you. LGBT is taking over the world if this guy seems natural
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by meobizy(f): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lol. Bobrisky dresses like a female, but he spends a lot of money on these females, that’s why they always hold him tight. Tonto being a selfish person would make him cut off everyone he knows. I see her as someone desperate when it comes to friendship. I can only imagine the physical benefits Churchill enjoyed when the going was good.

2 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Havertz10: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
deepwater:
Well to be honest, can we all just agree that Nairaland should have a charge-back policy, where readers take back their megabytes after stumbling on useless posts and threads?
I weak
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Angelfrost(m): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
bigcee:
What are we suppose to do with this information?

Absolutely nothing... A truly worthless and useless thread gracing fp.

News must be really scarce today! undecided

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by EricSmallz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Is this the type of English they speak? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by 2special(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Onyi22:
What should I do with this news?
Promise me you will never leave me.

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Chimeluv(f): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Her hand looks scary angry
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by KanuSE: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Williampisces:
Bob has a good heart , no doubt... He kept apologising

Traits of a pure MAN. smiley

He's acting his real person - a MAN. grin

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by tolguy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dozis:
Rest in peace English language. Murdered by Bobrisky and Halima Abubakar...
true

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by LordOfTheGame: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
squash47:
See English.

After they will be screaming, "school na scam".

Just imagine two grown Instagram celebrities, cannot communicate effectively in good English.

I weep for people who see them as role models.

Hey, it's all about good English. Human intelligence is one thing here and compassion is also another thing here. Bobrisky (whatever that means) has a human feeling and he's not being proud or arrogant. He only got "mad" over what he felt was unfair treatment and you can deduce also that he quickly apologised and extended hands of fellowship to the opponent which shows a clear case of clear mind free of hate and bitterness.
HAPPY SUNDAY!
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by RichAbujaGuy: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
I recall madame saying she was devout. wondering why she had kept close company with he-she

https://www.clearquran.com/007.html

80. And Lot, when he said to his people, “Do you commit lewdness no people anywhere have ever committed before you?”

81. “You lust after men rather than women. You are an excessive people.”

82. And his people's only answer was to say, “Expel them from your town; they are purist people.”

83. But We saved him and his family, except for his wife; she was of those who lagged behind.

84. And We rained down on them a rain; note the consequences for the sinners.
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by BlessedNuel: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Local man is just speechless on top dx news oh

Incase you need Original Raw Honey....don't hesitate to contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
And just like that you people are granting legitimacy and attention to this dirty pervert
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by stasius: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
This boborisky may be fvcking many of these actresses behind doors oooh.

It is becoming obvious!
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Stevyne: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
deepwater:
Well to be honest, can we all just agree that Nairaland should have a charge-back policy, where readers take back their megabytes after stumbling on useless posts and threads?
Na you click useless post
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by TimmyTen(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
English murdered in public.. chai
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by generalwo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dozis:
Rest in peace English language.
Murdered by Bobrisky and Halima Abubakar...
..... When una go stop this una attitude self...... U wen sabi English u get money pass person wen u dey mock her English so? English is not our mother tongue so don't blame those who can't use it to type fluently....... If na American person or English person you dey yab now I for understand...... U dey yab yoruba person..... Who English help? No be all the English wen some people take graduate from school na im them take dey hawk along express so? Na WA o

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by SolarEdge: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Just to gain cheap popularity

Ain't you tired of the epileptic power situation in your area? Why are you so comfortable buying fuel daily and servicing your generator weekly? How do you feel going out at 1am to put off your generator? Is your conscience not pricking you each time your generator pollution affects your estate? If you can read this then you're lucky. You need a SOLAR POWER SYSTEM TODAY
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Tillatalk: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dozis:
Rest in peace English language.
Murdered by Bobrisky and Halima Abubakar...
they get money pass you bro ..
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by generalwo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
squash47:
See English.

Just imagine, two grown Instagram celebrities, cannot communicate effectively in good English.

..... 1st English is not their mother tongue.....na for Nigeria here I go see where fellow Nigerian dey mock person say e no sabi type with correct English...... I have not seen or heard the Chinese or Japanese mock each other because one of them doesn't communicate well with a foreign language....... 2ndly if school no be scam for naija, explain why an educated person answers to an uneducated person...... Also explain why a criminal who can barely spell his name stay in one office and embezzle billions paid as taxes by the educated people...... Bros for other countries, school no be scam but for naija, na scam because it doesn't help an individual achieve most of the things he thought of achieving while in school.....
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by generalwo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dcoy:
Omo...see grammatical blunders to and fro....
Childish gibberish nonsense.....
..... With all the blunders they are making bros... They are wealthy and drive in big cars while most of our educated youths that are their age that can speak big big grammar are on the streets looking for a means to survive...... English no be our mother tongue..... As far as you understand the small wen dem write.... Manage am like that
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Minjim: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
One day, all Bob's secret will be exposed and everyone will know he's just a scam for pretending to be gay.

He is using it to gain the trust of ladies and giving them out to service big men.

This guy is the mother of all hustlers. He
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bob don turn woman finish. Na woman dey dey concerned about all this crap. Wetin concern man concern wey u block me or dey follow me Who get time dey check dat one
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by November24(f): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
squash47:
See English.

Just imagine, two grown Instagram celebrities, cannot communicate effectively in good English.

So English is now a way of measuring success.

Naija na English glory... Vector
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by squash47(m): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
generalwo:
..... 1st English is not their mother tongue.....na for Nigeria here I go see where fellow Nigerian dey mock person say e no sabi type with correct English...... I have not seen or heard the Chinese or Japanese mock each other because one of them doesn't communicate well with a foreign language....... 2ndly if school no be scam for naija, explain why an educated person answers to an uneducated person...... Also explain why a criminal who can barely spell his name stay in one office and embezzle billions paid as taxes by the educated people...... Bros for other countries, school no be scam but for naija, na scam because it doesn't help an individual achieve most of the things he thought of achieving while in school.....

The buhari you're stylishly referring to, will not write this kind of nonsense I read in that chat.

I didn't complain about the accent, I only critized their usage of words. Wrong spellings especially and disarrangement of words.

Thirdly, they would have stuck to their mother tongue instead of making mockery of the English language.

And lastly, maybe you have forgotten, but I will be kind enough to remind you that in Nigeria, English is our lingua Franca and it is taught to children right from kindergarten stage.

So, defending their poor command of the language is not a wise decision.

3 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Dozis: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Tillatalk:
they get money pass you bro ..
They should have written it in money,not in English bro

2 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by captainamiedi1: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
I pity for those who consider these clowns are rope model. They are bunch of mad individual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gozie Okeke Gets Lexus From Fr Mbaka (Photos, Video) / 'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Black Figure Revealing Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.