Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

"You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky (46704 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Dozis: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
generalwo:
..... When una go stop this una attitude self...... U wen sabi English u get money pass person wen u dey mock her English so? English is not our mother tongue so don't blame those who can't use it to type fluently....... If na American person or English person you dey yab now I for understand...... U dey yab yoruba person..... Who English help? No be all the English wen some people take graduate from school na im them take dey hawk along express so? Na WA o
You for write this your with your mother tongue naa, until we stop using English as an official language, how you write and speak it will always matter.
Stop defending rubbish

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by squash47(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
November24:

So English is now a way of measuring success.

Naija na English glory... Vector

Who said anything about success here ?

You, will you be happy, if your child write messages like that ?

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by dfrost: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
deepwater:
Well to be honest, can we all just agree that Nairaland should have a charge-back policy, where readers take back their megabytes after stumbling on useless posts and threads?

cheesy grin

I tell you. My eyes are querying my fingers already for this *gbas gbos* that they clicked e.g. "I can never jealous you"
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
This Halima is very petty. He kept apologising to you and kept saying sorry yet you kept holding on to this grudge. You’ve gone as far as pushing out this trash just to smear him. Haba!! Let’s learn to forgive and let bygones be bygones.

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by anyamashima(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
He is a real man , that's why he apologies every minutes to his oloshos cheesy

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by DeAlphaMale(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
Reading these texts makes me wonder if any of them even attended secondary school shocked
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by favour32(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Someone should help me oo. Is Bobrisky a guy or girl, I am confused.
Guy@nightGirlduringtheday cool

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Dreyton36: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Two illiterates raising high shoulders
So much grammatical errors tueh lipsrsealed

Lights up my kpoli on peace

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by libertrust: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
squash47:
See English.

After they will be screaming, "school na scam".

Just imagine, two grown Instagram celebrities, cannot communicate effectively in good English.

I weep for people who see them as role models.
You mind them useless fellows.

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Akuruoulo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
squash47:
See English.

Just imagine, two grown Instagram celebrities, cannot communicate effectively in good English.

Will there ENGLISH AFFECT THOSE WHO SEE THEM AS ROLE MODELS ?

2 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by squash47(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Will there ENGLISH AFFECT THOSE WHO SEE THEM AS ROLE MODELS ?
yes, because they will start talking like them and accept that having proper education is not important.

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by od501: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
orjisblog:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNzSE5pLwIA/?igshid=10j1yxl7w8c7

The country is on fire, and you want me to be reading through this mumu tok? Nigerians shaa...we like celebrating rubbish!!
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by jelel6: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Both of them must be very smart to be able to comprehend what the other person is saying.
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
See nonsense English from supposed celebrities and some people's idols... wtf is this sh!t?

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by briggson07(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
From the dialogue I would say if every her is apologetic as Bob who knows the future could actually be female.

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by tunize(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
See dem chatting like two primary2 kids with poor english and these ones are mentoring grown up beings mtcheew
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by omoadeleye(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
squash47:
See English.

At least there was communication between them, where has your good English taking you too?

2 Likes

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by lastchild: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
plz I want to know, do these celebrities relate with bobrisky as a man or woman?
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Dcoy: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
generalwo:
..... With all the blunders they are making bros... They are wealthy and drive in big cars while most of our educated youths that are their age that can speak big big grammar are on the streets looking for a means to survive...... English no be our mother tongue..... As far as you understand the small wen dem write.... Manage am like that
You are right, we dey manage them like that... but life isn't all about wealth and big cars....
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by squash47(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
omoadeleye:

At least there was communication between them, where has your good English taking you too?

It has taken to places where I was taught never to take idiots serious.
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Adakintroy: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Devil or Christ both have one thing in common, they both entered the world through a woman.
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by TheGift: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Why did His/Her good heart not prevent Her from being provoked based on hearsay and without hearing from the other person directly? So what if He/She was blocked I am truly sad for our Youth whose time and mind is being occupied and distracted by all of this meaninglessness.
Williampisces:
Bob has a good heart , no doubt... He kept apologising
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by winnah(f): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
We should Even be more ashame not knowing how to speak our native language and Pidgin!!! Not English (another man's tongue)

Who English help!!!

In letter writing, there's Formal and Informal letter.

Bro!! Do you at all time observe proper English when or while chatting with your friends?

As long as the recipient or both parties can assimilate, I see no probs...

Beside who English help? Be very guided
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Williampisces: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
TheGift:
Why did His/Her good heart not prevent Her from being provoked based on hearsay and without hearing from the other person directly? So what if He/She was blocked I am truly sad for our Youth whose time and mind is being occupied and distracted by all of this meaninglessness.
if you know what Emotional intelligence and Discipline means, you won't ask such questions !!!

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Uchesis: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
omoadeleye:

Its "taken" not "taking"
No wonder you are supporting them. Dont let your parents feel like your school fees was a waste

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by romunu(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
This bob too risky,see English language,chineke
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by NwaliE01: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Williampisces:
Bob has a good heart , no doubt... He kept apologising
That's not a good heart to me. He/she changed his tactics when he/she was not getting the fight he expected, then he/she claimed to have anger issues.
That's not a good heart. The lady Halima may have a better heart to choose not to fight unnecessarily.
What do we even know? All this may be public stunt.

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by generalwo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dcoy:

You are right, we dey manage them like that... but life isn't all about wealth and big cars....
..... Bros...... At least make we get small na..... Even if na corolla we go manage...... Imagine me wen sabi plenty book no get Keke self and person wen no sabi speak good English dey drive g wagon.... U no come see say this life no balance at all?

1 Like

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by generalwo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dozis:

You for write this your with your mother tongue naa, until we stop using English as an official language, how you write and speak it will always matter.
Stop defending rubbish
...... Baba.... Nigerian na English country? Yes or no.... I dey defend say English no be our mother tongue and knowing how to speak English perfectly doesn't guarantee a good life.....
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by robosky02(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nonsense

Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by Dcoy: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
generalwo:
..... Bros...... At least make we get small na..... Even if na corolla we go manage...... Imagine me wen sabi plenty book no get Keke self and person wen no sabi speak good English dey drive g wagon.... U no come see say this life no balance at all?
Bro.... believe and keep your hustle real..... nothing is impossible... time is everything...
I believe you can't do what they do for money....
Na person wey wear fine shoe know if stone dey inside.... from the outside everything stew...but for inside.......
Re: "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky by cetid77078: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
squash47:
See English.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gozie Okeke Gets Lexus From Fr Mbaka (Photos, Video) / 'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In Black Figure Revealing Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.