Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? (1926 Views)

Please Help: Are Delta State Girls Allergic To Erect Breast? (Picture) / Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful / Why Are Delta State Girls So Bitchy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Am from Anambra while she's from Ibuzo Delta state and we had been friends for about close to 1year now.

I love her because she's just every Man's dream woman but my problem is that I just graduated with nothing doing now while she's still in her 200l but am not bothered because I believe my vision would settle me within the space of 3years.

less I forget she's 23 and am 26.
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Pious101: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
chukwuma0000:
Am from Anambra while she's from Ibuzo Delta state and we had been friends for about close to 1year now.

I love her because she's just every Man's dream woman but my problem is that I just graduated with nothing doing now while she's still in her 200l but am not bothered because I believe my vision would settle me within the space of 3years.

U already said she is every man dream so why are u asking if delta women are good for marriage. Ona questions self can dey get k leg

9 Likes

Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pious101:
U already said she is every man dream so why are u asking if delta women are good for marriage. Ona questions self can dey get k leg
she's good to me but what about where she's coming from ?
I also want to know more about them too okay.
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by DarlingtonC: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
You are not ready for marriage yet

1 Like

Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by rtdCivilservant: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
chukwuma0000:

Where she is coming from? Did I hear u well say 'u are a graduate'? Make una learn to de behave.
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

Where she is coming from? Did I hear u well say 'u are a graduate'? Make una learn to de behave.

my blunder shouldn't make you misbehave sir!

if I had made any mistake correct me sir.

thank you sir.
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
it is unwise to seek for answers here... it's all on u to do what u must do.

2 Likes

Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
BadRadio:
it is unwise to seek for answers here... it's all on u to do what u must do.

ok sir
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by rtdCivilservant: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
chukwuma0000:

my blunder shouldn't make you misbehave sir!

if I had made any mistake correct me sir.

thank you sir.
Oga, I didn't say u made any grammatical blunder, I was only pointing out why a 'so called' graduate will be asking us such question. A sound and learned person (by extension, a graduate) should know that state doesn't determine if one would make a good wife or not.

3 Likes

Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Kobicove(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
chukwuma0000:

My advise to you is to free the girl and concentrate on making money, when you're ready you pick another lady and marry.

If you marry this lady without first getting sound financial footing that love you think you have will fly out of the window when both of you start fighting over petty things due to lack of money!

2 Likes

Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Obierika(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

Oga, I didn't say u made any grammatical blunder, I was only pointing out why a 'so called' graduate will be asking us such question. A sound and learned person (by extension, a graduate) should know that state doesn't determine if one would make a good wife or not.

Mr man the question he asked is very valid.

You people should stop deceiving yourselves by pretending that a person's state of origin or background does not play a part in the success of marriage.

chukwuma0000:

Bia Chukwuma nwannem be aware that tribal compatibility plays a very important role in a marriage.

If you marry a lady who does not understand or speak your language just know that it will be difficult for her to flow during family occasions or ceremonies and this could create resentment
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

no man is a monopoly of knowledge!

"asi na onye ajuju adighi efu uzo"
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
shocked

I'm so surprised this could be coming from someone whose women can't be an inch closer to the word *marriageable* unless a man sell like 7 plots of his family land first

I'm a Deltan..And I must say this to you op,as a man to man..."If you can't marry a Delta woman,then there's definitely nowhere on earth that you can marry from...As in,our women na top-notch...

Btw,ibuzo na partly igbo na...They are among those people who sees themselves as igbos
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Queenserah26(f): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Back to your question: Of course, Delta babes are marriageable grin
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Queenserah26:
Back to your question: Of course, Delta babes are marriageable grin
Please aunty shout am for him ear so that he go hear am well well..
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Queenserah26(f): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hold on, let me increase the volume grin

Sonnobax15:
Please aunty shout am for him ear so that he go hear am well well..
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Queenserah26:
Hold on, let me increase the volume grin

lol
gbamsolutely ma'am..

1 Like

Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by SweetVibe: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
chukwuma0000:

Why the haste? you are just 26 and she is still 23.
why not give yourself 4 years from now before you begin to plan for marriage with her, or are you afraid of losing her?
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by frozen70(f): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
chukwuma0000:

Honestly you are too young for your age especially as you have nothing doing now to talk about marriage

Nothing stops you from dating her but pls don't promise her marriage if you know that you won't marry her unless you want to trap your life with her

She is still in school and you are yet to find your bearing

Anyway discuss with your parents and get approval in advance, that's all I can say
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by IceDune: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
23 still in 200l and 26 just graduating!!!

It's obvious you guys have been prioritizing the wrong things in your life.
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Owologbo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
chukwuma0000:

See question o.
Your question is derogatory young man. you are asking if a whole state ladies a good for marriage?
Go and marry your village people ok.
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
SweetVibe:

Why the haste? you are just 26 and she is still 23.
why not give yourself 4 years from now before you begin to plan for marriage with her, or are you afraid of losing her?
she's an angel on earth, I don't want to lose her although not planning marriage rites now because I need to stand on my feet financially.
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Owologbo:

See question o.
Your question is derogatory young man. you are asking if a whole state ladies a good for marriage?
Go and marry your village people ok.

am pointing at Deltans,Ibuzo precisely
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
IceDune:
23 still in 200l and 26 just graduating!!!

It's obvious you guys have been prioritizing the wrong things in your life.

bro there's a huge difference between planning ahead and planning to conduct a marriage rites!

I still have so many plans in my priority list that even came before marriage.
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Obierika:

You people should stop deceiving yourselves by pretending that a person's state of origin or background does not play a part in the success of marriage.

Bia Chukwuma nwannem be aware that tribal compatibility plays a very important role in a marriage.

If you marry a lady who does not understand or speak your language just know that it will be difficult for her to flow during family occasions or ceremonies and this could create resentment

I understood your points sir but the girl in questions speaks Igbo but not that fluent.
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by GeneralPula: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Pious101: 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
chukwuma0000:

are u getting married to deltans or u re getting married...ok let me tell u what u want to know...
There are arm robbers in delta
There are militants in delta
Delta people are stubborn
Abeg kindly pass me d babe number when u separate from her.
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by SweetVibe: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
chukwuma0000:

she's an angel on earth, I don't want to lose her although not planning marriage rites now because I need to stand on my feet financially.
losing her should be the least thing on your mind. How to be financially buoyant and prepare a better place for your unborn children should be your utmost concern and not her.
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Pious101: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Obierika:

so if they re compactible tribally he should let go of the girl? See ur reason...but if na oyibo woman ona go rush go marry them without thinking of tribal compactibility
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
SweetVibe:

losing her should be the least thing on your mind. How to be financially buoyant and prepare a better place for your unborn children should be your utmost concern and not her.

thank you sir .
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pious101:
are u getting married to deltans or u re getting married...ok let me tell u what u want to know...
There are arm robbers in delta
There are militants in delta
Delta people are stubborn
Abeg kindly pass me d babe number when u separate from her.

guy man, be calming down.
Re: Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pious101:
so if they re compactible tribally he should let go of the girl? See ur reason...but if na oyibo woman ona go rush go marry them without thinking of tribal compactibility

inukwa nu okolo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeran Girls Are Not Useless! / . / Why Do Many Mothers Encourage Their Daughters To Prostitute B4 Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.