Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) (28855 Views)

Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) / Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / UNILAG Female Medical Students' Hostel On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by AfriqueDuZuid: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Are those even movies in the first place? grin grin

LOL pile of scrap I tell

They even shoot movies with cellphones

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

LOL pile of scrap I tell

They even shoot movies with cellphones
or camcorders grin grin grin they've improved a bit on the photography aspect i'll be honest, I've seen a few from Netflix but the acting and story lines remain poor
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
JaceBlaze:

NEVER! From production to vocals.
The point I'm trying to make is I'll probably take thier music seriously the moment they top that album.
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by AfriqueDuZuid: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
veli1:

just mention a musician from SA dat has been nominated for a Grammy not to talk of winning one.
in football, if u have the best league in Africa, why aren't u in UCL?
U only have the best university in SA and not in Africa. the last time I checked, it was Egypt and not u ass lickers. cool

He got 14 Grammys

I don't have to post the whole list

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
or camcorders grin grin grin they've improved a bit on the photography aspect i'll be honest, I've seen a few from Netflix but the acting and story lines remain poor

The most horrible acting ever.It must be all that unnecessary yelling and overdramatization of every scene.

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
The point I'm trying to make is I'll probably take thier music seriously the moment they top that album.

Only possible if they hire a South African vocal trainer and a South African producer,other than that I just don't see it grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by caandi: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is sad
I saw this in cnn today

Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

Potato Cheese Balls | without cheese |Easy snack recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKD85JuXaTE
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by TMKsouth: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Only possible if they hire a South African vocal trainer and a South African producer,other than that I just don't see it grin

IG, Jace - thanx guys for holding the fort in my absence grin. Will follow this chat properly later but keep on ripping out them guts guys. I hope u made minced meat of selemempe or whatever that kidnapped Boko Haram boy bride is called. Jace u sliced him on that one grin Amandla!

cc IronGalaxy

2 Likes

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

IG, Jace - thanx guys for holding the fort in my absence grin. Will follow this chat properly later but keep on ripping out them guts guys. I hope u made minced meat of selemempe or whatever that kidnapped Boko Haram boy bride is called. Jace u sliced him on that one grin Amandla!

cc IronGalaxy

grin grin cheesy
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2021
JaceBlaze:

grin grin cheesy

Yall are too much grin grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Yall are too much grin grin

We deal with those who disrespect us grin

2 Likes

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by AfriqueDuZuid: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2021
JaceBlaze:

We deal with those who disrespect us grin

So he ran away
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

So he ran away

He didn't have facts so the only choice was just to tug the tale between his....
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by Thatdopekelly(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2021
Bhadmus7:

I have twitter account of over 3k followers

So sorry am just replying this now, please give me price and mode of transaction or possibly ur phone no. Let's talk
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by Bhadmus7: 6:03pm On May 27, 2021
Thatdopekelly:

So sorry am just replying this now, please give me price and mode of transaction or possibly ur phone no. Let's talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Approves Mother Tongue As A Compulsory Language In Primary Schools / Kogi State University 2012/2013 Admission Processing (official Page) / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.