Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,729 members, 7,827,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) (28931 Views)

Enuseh Lawi: Female Student Dies In Taraba State University Hostel Fire (Photos) / Pictures Of University Of Cape Coast, Ghana. / UNILAG Female Medical Students' Hostel On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by TMKsouth: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
yea...it's your inheritance. That's the place of a lazy man- to 'inherit'

That's what poor people with nothing to inherit say.

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by TMKsouth: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
I would hazard a guess that you are obsessed with me. That's gay bro

Do u even know what gay means in Nigeria?
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by selemempe: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

we create our own, we don't inherit
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by AntonVince: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2021
heendrix:
Brits fvcked up they shouldn't have listened to that drunk Ipob man Azikiwe in granting us independence 1960. Igbos has always been a bone in our throat since time immemorial angry

Imagine they still still put him on our 500 naira note instead of #5 fvvvck angry

...but you're willing to spill your blood to remain in the same country as IPOB.
How about you let everyone go their separate ways so IPOB will no longer be "...a bone in our throat..." (sic)
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by TMKsouth: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
we create our own, we don't inherit

But you have nothing and 90% of your countrymen want to live in other countries, even Benin or Togo, just anywhere but Nigeria. Like 80% of your GDP is simple good-old crude oil coming straight out of the earth and shipped overseas for beneficiation. So what do u create? Dude, get the hell outta here. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by TMKsouth: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
heard there was someone arrested in connection with this fire

You mean someone who started it in the veld?
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by TMKsouth: 11:59am On Apr 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, your people posts things like " Kenyan man caught cheating" on this forum so why not " Cape town university in fire"? And FYI these same druggies have a better literacy rate than you Nigerians meaning you have more people who can't read or write and in your case people who also can't reason.

Ouch cool

3 Likes

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by selemempe: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

But you have nothing and 90% of your countrymen want to live in other countries, even Benin or Togo, just anywhere but Nigeria. Like 80% of your GDP is simple good-old crude oil coming straight out of the earth and shipped overseas for beneficiation. So what do u create? Dude, get the hell outta here. grin grin grin
lol...we are the largest economy in Africa bro. We are the largest producer of cement (by far) in Africa. Let me leave it there for now. The only place you guys can claim to be ahead of us is on white built infrastructure. Show us how you guys cleaned up the former Bantustans or did you all move to the cities?
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

You mean someone who started it in the veld?
yeah, don't know how true is that though
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by TMKsouth: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
Well I guess you are Christian, speak English and have a pro-west outlook of life. If you are not, I know majority of south Africans are. That's what we have in common. As for your country, stop hating Nigerians for coming to hustle in your country. Stop calling all Nigerians drug dealers and using that pretence to loot legitimate businesses... allow law enforcement to arrest criminal Nigerians. Stop killing Nigerians out of jealousy. Those are my issues with you

Your own reporter came to SA and found your shops and bars in Hillbrow were just a front for drug dealing. South Africans know what's happening on the ground, you live under whatever it is you live under.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by TMKsouth: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
yeah, don't know how true is that though

I found this.

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
Well I guess you are Christian, speak English and have a pro-west outlook of life. If you are not, I know majority of south Africans are. That's what we have in common. As for your country, stop hating Nigerians for coming to hustle in your country. Stop calling all Nigerians drug dealers and using that pretence to loot legitimate businesses... allow law enforcement to arrest criminal Nigerians. Stop killing Nigerians out of jealousy. Those are my issues with you

What is the pro-west outlook of life?

We have nothing in common my guy and your comment proves it so don't force it.I know by "hustling" you are referring to individuals who are looking for money by cutting corners while they care not about the people whose lives they destroy in the process,and that's not how we get down in SA.Nigerians are hated in South Africa,yes! and it's for a valid reason.Don't tell me that you never heard about Nigerian drug dealers in South Africa.We are not jealous of you we just don't think you should force yourself on to us.

And I think it's funny that someone like you has the gull to come here and tell me "allow law enforcement to arrest criminal" when Nigeria leads in jungle justice on the continent...VERY FUNNY I must say.

And those are my issues with you.

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by selemempe: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Your own reporter came to SA and found your shops and bars in Hillbrow were just a front for drug dealing. South Africans know what's happening on the ground, you live under whatever it is you live in.
so you don't trust your Bantu police? Why not allow them deal legitimately with the alleged criminals? When have you ever heard Nigerians mobbed foreign businesses. There are many African foreigners in Nigeria...we don't mob them...we call police on them if they are disturbing the peace
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Your own reporter came to SA and found your shops and bars in Hillbrow were just a front for drug dealing. South Africans know what's happening on the ground, you live under whatever it is you live in.

He thinks we are falling for that "legitimate hustle" crap.

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by selemempe: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
JaceBlaze:

What is the pro-west outlook of life?

We have nothing in common my guy and your comment proves it so don't force it.I know by "hustling" you are referring to individuals who are looking for money by cutting corners while they care not about the people whose lives they destroy in the process,and that's not how we get down in SA.Nigerians are hated in South Africa,yes! and it's for a valid reason.Don't tell me that you never heard about Nigerian drug dealers in South Africa.We are not jealous of you we just don't think you should force yourself on to us.

And I think it's funny that someone like you has the gull to come here and tell me "allow law enforcement to arrest criminal" when Nigeria leads in jungle justice on the continent...VERY FUNNY I must say.

And those are my issues with you.

you know what...I take it back...I have nothing in common with Bantustans who were powerless to stop white people from colonising them into the 1990s

You guys are the weakest blacks on the continent and your white-built cities would be invariably over ran by more dominant black people. You can cry... you can fight... you can live on nairaland seeking for attention...but dominant genes will always prevail against Bantu weak genes. We are already feeding you drugs and taking your women and jobs...more will be done...and you couldn't do shìt other than attack a few new comers
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by TMKsouth: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
so you don't trust your Bantu police? Why not allow them deal legitimately with the alleged criminals? When have you ever heard Nigerians mobbed foreign businesses. There are many African foreigners in Nigeria...we don't mob them...we call police on them if they are disturbing the peace

Don't paint a rosy picture of Nigerians and mob justice, or of your police, you and I know better. grin South Africans have never denied the loss of faith they have in the police, especially in drug ravaged areas as they are often on the payroll of drug lords. It's for this reason communities take the law into their own hands. The same way your people strip suspects in the streets and meet out your own justice, be they thieves, gays, skull miners or adulterers.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
At the bolded... It is 'on fire' not 'in fire'. Learn your prepositions. I see now that you obviously weren't able to school in this University, so tell me which Bantu university you went to bro
1. Pointing out my grammar errors is a tell-tell sign you have no counter-argument
2. Any South African university I went to is still better than all your glorified high schools

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
you know what...I take it back...I have nothing in common with Bantustans who were powerless to stop white people from colonising them into the 1990s

You guys are the weakest blacks on the continent and your white-built cities would be invariably over ran by more dominant black people. You can cry... you can fight... you can live on nairaland seeking for attention...but dominant genes will always prevail against Bantu weak genes. We are already feeding you drugs and taking your women and jobs...more will be done...and you couldn't do shìt other than attack a few new comers
Shaka Zulu was the only leader who fought the white invasion through and through while your own leaders were selling their own into slavery don't tell us nonsense about weakest blacks, you people are economic refugees virtually in every African country searching for better lives, you'll never see a black South African searching for better lives in Lagos never! no matter how much we may suffer, even under Apartheid we never migrated en masse into other countries because we are resilient! You on the other hand can't even stand up to your own thieving govt. The same Nigerians that common Lybia made slaves of a fews ago fvck off!

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by TMKsouth: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
lol...we are the largest economy in Africa bro. We are the largest producer of cement (by far) in Africa. Let me leave it there for now. The only place you guys can claim to be ahead of us is on white built infrastructure. Show us how you guys cleaned up the former Bantustans or did you all move to the cities?

So how come your GDP always drastically dips when the price of oil plummets? Didn't your economy halve just 4 years ago or so when oil prices fell? grin No wonder you're still importing pencils. A country without infrastructure is nothing mumu. So what do u do with all that cement wealth, we can't see it? grin grin Are you even sure Dangote pays his fair share of taxes? grin Nigerian economy - a complete one man show grin grin grin

And what do you mean SA is just white-built infrastructure? How many times do I have to whip out this slide before you snap out of your denial of black SA excellence cool cool cool And don't let me whip out the pictures either.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

I found this.
Yes this is what I heard. I suspect it might be one of those tik boys

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Your own reporter came to SA and found your shops and bars in Hillbrow were just a front for drug dealing. South Africans know what's happening on the ground, you live under whatever it is you live under.
And this is the crux of South African's indifference with Nigerians NOT jealousy

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:

I couldn't be anymore happier that you have finally decided to desist from comparing us to you.Imagine a Libyan slave saying he's got more in common with South Africans.

It took the weakest men on the continent to be the first and the only African country to host a monumental event like the FIFA Soccer World Cup while the strongest men on the continent were too busy playing hide-and-seak with islamic Boko Haram and to this day Nigerians soldiers are still being harvested like dry maize meal...talking about weakest.

You can only dominate spaces South Africans willingly left,I mean let's be honest, if we were to decide wipe you out of South Africa your chance of winning a war against us are about as likely as Nigeria ever getting out of stone age,so be careful what your kwerekwere ass is asking for.

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
lol...we are the largest economy in Africa bro. We are the largest producer of cement (by far) in Africa. Let me leave it there for now. T[b]he only place you guys can claim to be ahead of us is on white built infrastructure.[/b] Show us how you guys cleaned up the former Bantustans or did you all move to the cities?
There are roads built yesterday that are better than anything Nigeria's ever built. there are stadiums built for 2010 that are better than any Nigerian stadium, same with King Shaka airport built a few years ago, same with new hospitals and universities etc ..the white infrastructure excuse is just cop-out for you failures and lack of progress

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Eish grin

2 Likes

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
1. Pointing out my grammar errors is a tell-tell sign you have no counter-argument
2. Any South African university I went to is still better than all your glorified high schools

A South African with just grade 12 certificate is still far smarter and logical than a Nigerian university graduate.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by selemempe: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Don't paint a rosy picture of Nigerians and mob justice, or of your police, you and I know better. grin South Africans have never denied the loss of faith they have in the police, especially in drug ravaged areas as they are often on the payroll of drug lords. It's for this reason communities take the law into their own hands. The same way your people strip suspects in the streets and meet out your own justice, be they thieves, gays, skull miners or adulterers.
tmksouth my Bantu brother ...I know you have been refreshing nairaland this past half hour to read my reply grin

Go and sleep my brother... you and I know the trouble with our countries.
Besides I'm at work... you know some of us actually work. We don't get to spend our days on nairaland and our nights doing drugs like some other people wink
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by selemempe: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Smh it is telltale

What exactly is wrong with you bro? Why can't you get simple English right? You know what, write in Zulu next time...I will feel better using Google translate than to have to read another poor English from you...damn undecided
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by TMKsouth: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
tmksouth my Bantu brother ...I know you have been refreshing nairaland this past half hour to read my reply grin

Go and sleep my brother... you and I know the trouble with our countries.
Besides I'm at work... you know some of us actually work. We don't get to spend our days on nairaland and our nights doing drugs like some other people wink

Ok Hushpupps kiss I know exactly the type of 'work' you do wink Speaking of my nighttime activities, enjoy the 2 hours of electricity u get today, Mr Africa's Biggest Cement Economy cool. I guess it's forever dark in Naija oo.

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by selemempe: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ok Hushpupps kiss I know exactly the type of 'work' you do wink Enjoy the 2 hours of electricity u get today, Mr Africa's Biggest Cement Economy. cool
nice one cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
selemempe:
Smh it is telltale

What exactly is wrong with you bro? Why can't you get simple English right? You know what, write in Zulu next time...I will feel better using Google translate than to have to read another poor English from you...damn undecided
I don't owe a 4th world savage like you proper English
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by selemempe: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
And this is the crux of South African's indifference with Nigerians NOT jealousy
so who buy the drugs?
Re: University Of Cape Town On Fire (Photos) by selemempe: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I don't owe a 4th world savage like you proper English
but at least you owe it yourself to not write jibber jabber on a public forum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Male Lecturers And Their Sexual Manipulations With Female Students / Nigerian Universities Divided Over The Cancellation Of ‘Pass’ Grade / Price Of 2019 JAMB UTME Form And Registration Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.