Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut (57329 Views)

Why You Must Avoid Girls Who Says You're STINGY / Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Mrlcredible: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
stevups:
Op. I had one. She almost destroyed my life.
gist us please
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Mrlcredible: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
Annruby:

Them go just opem mouth dey talk rubbish,I'm not near those stuffs he typed up there,make una Waka for better road so in go see better girls,Not all girls are bad, Guys on Nairaland too dey feel important.

Anyways I'm enjoying my low cut for now.
make we see the pics
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

You are also making a counter claim if you don't know.....u may also bring out number to make your counter claim.

I haven't made any counter claim. I will be glad if u can show me d counter claim u are referring. Am only wondering how u came about this:

"The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high".

U are d one making claims. So give us "the number" and tell us how u arrived at ur number".

Can't u give us "the number"? Did u get a counter claim from me before u said "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high"?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
lexy2014:

What is that "high number"? How did u arrive at d "high number" that is "statistically significant"? What research did u do?
Stop talking like a baby undergraduate who's just introduced to statistics and logic. No stress my life.
You can go do research first to be able to know that most gals cheat in relationship...since u need research to make a claim about an obvious hypothesis...
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

Stop talking like a baby undergraduate who's just introduced to statistics and logic. No stress my life.
You can go do research first to be able to know that most gals cheat in relationship...since u need research to make a claim about an obvious hypothesis...

Mr Adult professor, answer d simple questions:

What is that "high number"? How did u arrive at d "high number" that is "statistically significant"? What research did u do?

Name calling doesn't answer questions

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by jimcaddy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
I agree with some of your observations, but I believe that this is a common denominator with many women. So many things mould a child into becoming a woman. That is why we need to be very watchfulof teenage girls. That is where a whole new mentality starts for them and they will grow up like that
NiRfreak:
From my experience, I've had several shits with them, it may not be enough reason to stereotype them, but I usually try my best to avoid them and not have anything serious to do with them anymore.
Some of them may be nice, but I no longer let my guard down to commit to them, I'm always wary and careful around them.

This is why I took this stand:

1. They tend to be somewhat problematic in relationship as if they carry a lot of baggage from their past relationships. Somehow they allow it to get the best of them.
2. Most of them are carefree, nonconformist, and inflammatory. They will shock you when you least expect. So I tread carefully.
3. Many of them are lesbian, or bisexual. Most of them that I have encountered are like that...u may not know though if u can't read the tell-tale signs.
The worst among them are the ones with dye on their short hair. My suspicion is almost always right about them.
4. Most ladies tend to be particular about their hair...many of them who don't give a Bleep about long beautifully made hair are somewhat saying to hell with whoever who doesn't take me as I am. And they usually live by that code, cynical of guys especially.
5. Many of them are smart though, albiet intelligent, and can also be fun to be with...but under that coolness, hmmm don't take it for granted. least I forget, the educated ones like to be feminist.

6...Some of them are hostile to guys, or let me say they are quite touchy and irritable.
So these are my reasons for avoiding them...and most of them have not given me reason to doubt them.

PS: I have no problem with elderly women who don low cut, I think it's normal for a woman, especially who have seen all fashion, gotten into menopause and have grown up kids....but these young ladies, unmarried, or middle age ladies with hair cut...I stay clear and more careful around them.
I no like wahala.
What's your take about them, and what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

No stress my life.

So when u sat down to write trash that u can't defend, u didn't think of d consequences?

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Na una go still complain say bone straight too cost

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
lexy2014:

So when u say down to write trash that u can't defend, u didn't think of d consequences?
My post is not for baby like you. men on this forum have seen what I saw.......stop your blind argument. Even those gals themselves know, reason they will flair up cos of being xrayed

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by luminouz(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

If you are sexually attracted to them and they open their pvssy, u can bone them. I've straffed a number of them, but I'm now careful around them
Why u being careful?

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by RPG2020(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fact everything up there

2 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Surfacebaba: 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
nice write up 100% bro,na so me I see am too.make we run 440

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Ekugbeh(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
SunLight11:
it's like you' con'used, because of low cut you writ' this ir'ational episode, so should she b'gins to grow long hair she ceases to be everythi'g you've writ'en
He said personally
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by luminouz(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Simran94:
It's how you guys feel entitled to a woman's body.
Not everything a woman does is to please you Guys, women have more important things to do with their lives than pleasing you.

With the way you are going on this thread, you will lay two dozen eggs very fuqin soon grin

I guess you are on low cut too?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

My post is not for baby like you. men on this forum have seen what I saw.......stop your blind argument. Even those gals themselves know, reason they will flair up cos of being xrayed

Am still surprised that "men" like u can't defend their claims and answer simple questions:

According to u:

Can't u give us "the number"?

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
luminouz:
Why u being careful?
experience is the best teacher....
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:
From my experience, I've had several shits with them, it may not be enough reason to stereotype them, but I usually try my best to avoid them and not have anything serious to do with them anymore.
Some of them may be nice, but I no longer let my guard down to commit to them, I'm always wary and careful around them.

1. They tend to be somewhat problematic in relationship as if they carry a lot of baggage from their past relationships. Somehow they allow it to get the best of them.
2. Most of them are carefree, nonconformist, and inflammatory. They will shock you when you least expect. So I tread carefully.
3. Many of them are lesbian, or bisexual. Most of them that I have encountered are like that...u may not know though if u can't read the tell-tale signs.
The worst among them are the ones with dye on their short hair. My suspicion is almost always right about them.
4. Most ladies tend to be particular about their hair...many of them who don't give a Bleep about long beautifully made hair are somewhat saying to hell with whoever who doesn't take me as I am. And they usually live by that code, cynical of guys especially.
5. Many of them are smart though, albiet intelligent, and can also be fun to be with...but under that coolness, hmmm don't take it for granted. least I forget, the educated ones like to be feminist.

6...Some of them are hostile to guys, or let me say they are quite touchy and irritable.
So these are my reasons for avoiding them...and most of them have not given me reason to doubt them.

PS: I have no problem with elderly women who don low cut, I think it's normal for a woman, especially who have seen all fashion, gotten into menopause and have grown up kids....but these young ladies, unmarried, or middle age ladies with hair cut...I stay clear and more careful around them.
I no like wahala.

You're right they are mostly feminists, lesbos or prostitĂștes

2 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by luminouz(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Mr Adult professor, answer d simple questions:

Name calling doesn't answer questions
You don start with your persistent questioning abi? grin
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
luminouz:

With the way you are going on this thread, you will lay two dozen eggs very fuqin soon grin

I guess you are on low cut too?

Feminazi more like
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Me I just dont like boy hair girls
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by NiRfreak(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
luminouz:

Haha...the boy dey ment...I no fit e even call am guy..
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
luminouz:

It's necessary. When people make claims, d onus is on them to defend those claims otherwise it's misinformation. So far, my guy is hasn't measured up
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Consray(f): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
No No i can't just imagine myself on low cut, but do admire those with it especially when tinted golden
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by luminouz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
lexy2014:

It's necessary. When people make claims, d onus is on them to defend those claims otherwise it's misinformation. So far, my guy is hasn't measured up
What I read from him so far are based on his experiences. His post even mentioned it. I think he doesn't want to mention the specific number of girls he dated in that category.

Of course it doesn't mean all low cut babes are bad. I have done one with low cut before. Never the tinted or tattooed or nose-ringed types though
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by luminouz(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Consray:
No No i can't just imagine myself on low cut, but do admire those with it especially when tinted golden
Then tint yours inysead of admiring upandan

Come here sef make I help you timy am
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by ashawopikin(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nawa o/ wetin person hair gat to do with her character and personality?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Bloomfrancs2: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
One thing I know for sure is that most of them are lesbos. You no see Ellen degeneres, you no see Dua lupa, you no see that girl wey Olamide sign, you no see that one wey talk say she go destroy naija if anything happen to am. Wait. don't go nowhere, I am coming with their pictures.

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by marylandcakes: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ignorance is bliss
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
luminouz:

What I read from him so far are based on his experiences. His post even mentioned it. I think he doesn't want to mention the specific number of girls he dated in that category.

Of course it doesn't mean all low cut babes are bad. I have done one with low cut before. Never the tinted or tattooed or nose-ringed types though

Your comment varies from this statement he made:

How did he arrive at that conclusion? What has a person's haircut got to with her character?

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Sleekfingers: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:

I no like wahala.

i think mosquito don chop your brain.....

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by neyohh: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by luminouz(m): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Your comment varies from this statement he made:

How did he arrive at that conclusion? What has a person's haircut got to with her character?

Should I send my aza and when you credit me,I go give you answer to the question? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.