Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut (57261 Views)

Why You Must Avoid Girls Who Says You're STINGY / Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Unrated900(m): 4:42am On Apr 20, 2021
Evening one to their own opinions
As for me the ones have encountered are sweet
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by InvertedHammer: 4:53am On Apr 20, 2021
NiRfreak:
From my experience, I've had several shits with them, it may not be enough reason to stereotype them, but I usually try my best to avoid them and not have anything serious to do with them anymore.
Some of them may be nice, but I no longer let my guard down to commit to them, I'm always wary and careful around them.

This is why I took this stand:

1. They tend to be somewhat problematic in relationship as if they carry a lot of baggage from their past relationships. Somehow they allow it to get the best of them.
2. Most of them are carefree, nonconformist, and inflammatory. They will shock you when you least expect. So I tread carefully.
3. Many of them are lesbian, or bisexual. Most of them that I have encountered are like that...u may not know though if u can't read the tell-tale signs.
The worst among them are the ones with dye on their short hair. My suspicion is almost always right about them.
4. Most ladies tend to be particular about their hair...many of them who don't give a Bleep about long beautifully made hair are somewhat saying to hell with whoever who doesn't take me as I am. And they usually live by that code, cynical of guys especially.
5. Many of them are smart though, albiet intelligent, and can also be fun to be with...but under that coolness, hmmm don't take it for granted. least I forget, the educated ones like to be feminist.

6...Some of them are hostile to guys, or let me say they are quite touchy and irritable.
So these are my reasons for avoiding them...and most of them have not given me reason to doubt them.

PS: I have no problem with elderly women who don low cut, I think it's normal for a woman, especially who have seen all fashion, gotten into menopause and have grown up kids....but these young ladies, unmarried, or middle age ladies with hair cut...I stay clear and more careful around them.
I no like wahala.
What's your take about them, and what do you think?
/
You meet a girl who is smart enough not to waste money on bone straight hair and you are complaining? cool

/

2 Likes

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 5:25am On Apr 20, 2021
franchasng:
You guys should stop trying to form useless woke and take advice jareh.

The op is right........I don't know him before I saw this post, but everything he said is true to a very large percentage. Girls on dyed lowcut na wehreh disguise; lesbo ati feminazi ati psycho psycho for head, mbok cheesy cheesy

Life is based on generalization fallacy......all humans make decisions and judgments based on fallacy of generalization, so quit all these your irrelevant grammar undecided

U haven't answered d questions I asked:

"The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high".

1. How did he arrive at that conclusion?

2. What has a person's haircut got to with her character?

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Cutehector(m): 5:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Michelle55:
Huncle Goan rest joor as you no get talk, I can't have you define me with my haircut undecided

I don't know about others I can only speak for myself, hair making isn't my thing right from inception. Anything that causes me pain and stiff neck isn't for me and I can't be uncomfortable just to please a man.

I can make anyone's hair, just tell me the style you want and we will get down to business but I can't have anyone touch my hair because it pains me a lot.

The rate at which you guys define women base on your encounters with few is really uncalled for and should stop.

Have a blessed week ahead y'all!
awwwn.. Dont i just love you
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by BrainSanitizer: 5:37am On Apr 20, 2021
NiRfreak:
From my experience, I've had several shits with them, it may not be enough reason to stereotype them, but I usually try my best to avoid them and not have anything serious to do with them anymore.
Some of them may be nice, but I no longer let my guard down to commit to them, I'm always wary and careful around them.

1. They tend to be somewhat problematic in relationship as if they carry a lot of baggage from their past relationships. Somehow they allow it to get the best of them.
2. Most of them are carefree, nonconformist, and inflammatory. They will shock you when you least expect. So I tread carefully.
3. Many of them are lesbian, or bisexual. Most of them that I have encountered are like that...u may not know though if u can't read the tell-tale signs.
The worst among them are the ones with dye on their short hair. My suspicion is almost always right about them.
4. Most ladies tend to be particular about their hair...many of them who don't give a Bleep about long beautifully made hair are somewhat saying to hell with whoever who doesn't take me as I am. And they usually live by that code, cynical of guys especially.
5. Many of them are smart though, albiet intelligent, and can also be fun to be with...but under that coolness, hmmm don't take it for granted. least I forget, the educated ones like to be feminist.

6...Some of them are hostile to guys, or let me say they are quite touchy and irritable.
So these are my reasons for avoiding them...and most of them have not given me reason to doubt them.

PS: I have no problem with elderly women who don low cut, I think it's normal for a woman, especially who have seen all fashion, gotten into menopause and have grown up kids....but these young ladies, unmarried, or middle age ladies with hair cut...I stay clear and more careful around them.
I no like wahala.
OMG!
Finally, you're a direct opposite of me!
Low cut on a babe is a huge turn on for me.
I love it like mad.
Imagine having to do all the "for-two" activities without some long hair interrupting.
I've met (not dated) a good number of ladies with low cut who are super nice.
The stereotype, IMHO, is wrong bro.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Michelle55:
Huncle Goan rest joor as you no get talk, I can't have you define me with my haircut undecided

I don't know about others I can only speak for myself, hair making isn't my thing right from inception. Anything that causes me pain and stiff neck isn't for me and I can't be uncomfortable just to please a man.

I can make anyone's hair, just tell me the style you want and we will get down to business but I can't have anyone touch my hair because it pains me a lot.

The rate at which you guys define women base on your encounters with few is really uncalled for and should stop.

if that means he avoids secondary secondary school girls, then that is good.

So me with tender scalp, whose hair refused to grow in the past should not cut my hair to start afresh and look good of narrow minded men like op abi?!

This nonsense behavior is called stereotyping. It is just a bias and it is as bad as rascism.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:38am On Apr 20, 2021
What if your wife decides to go on low cut after few years of marriage
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by braunny(m): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Michelle55:

Gbamsolutely....u hit their head on the nail
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Franklydes(m): 6:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Mumu na just a personality in most ladies it has not to do with the hair.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Adakintroy: 6:43am On Apr 20, 2021
Una too de move post.

Na make this girl's no de take una Seriouse men.

If girl do long hair una go complain for money he de drain.

short nko complain!

some of una be the women for relationship I swear

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by franchasng: 6:47am On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d questions I asked:

What has Buhari's dull, wicked looks got to do with his abismally poor performance as a terrorist President shocked
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 20, 2021
Many go on low cut due to the pain, expenses and long hours of making hair. Training our natural afro hair is often stressful and expensive and only few get to grow their hair very long especially those with long hair genes.
I personally hate visiting the salon. Been on low cut many times and I m absolutely in love with it. That intense pleasure of water and air running through your head daily. Although now, I make my hair once in a while, I m totally obsessed with wigs cuz I can switch my hairstyles on a daily and throw it across the room once I hit home.

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by SunLight11(f): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2021
credon:
Anty, its like you keep low cut abi, abeg forgive the guy abeg
that was a year ago not now Emperor88

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 7:02am On Apr 20, 2021
franchasng:
What has Buhari's dull, wicked looks got to do with his abismally poor performance as a terrorist President shocked

U still haven't answered d questions I asked:

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Floracy: 7:04am On Apr 20, 2021
In other words, if they start growing long hair, all these characters above would disappear? Smh

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by ollins(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2021
Me I love women in lowcut.

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by pacespot(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2021
Though your assumptions might be true for some of them but stop stereotyping people, I hate stereotypical view of people, some ladies just keep low head cut because it means fashion to them, I actually like ladies that tend to have this manly nature in them cheesy
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2021
Map1:
op assumption shows how common African mentality is,most expecially we black

True
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Yemike(m): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2021
I usually love women rocking low cut especially Afro or Punk. I usually encourage my GF to rock it. OP is just talking trash and he watch American drama alot.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Lomprico2: 7:43am On Apr 20, 2021
NiRfreak:

I no like wahala.

you have a problem!
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by divineappo(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2021
I prefer a woman with low cut style, to the ones with long hair

Some of them are nice. Your hairstyle has nothing to do with your personality
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by tnerro1(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2021
EEMA1:
Are u referring to her natural hair or Artificial hair

Whatever it is, let it be long or full. No low cut for me
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Lagoon0: 8:34am On Apr 20, 2021
Michelle55:

You deserve chilled beer for this comment grin

Nigeria men would complain of ladies been jobless , now they see ladies who knows what they're doing and they still complain.

You can't satisfy men. Be yourself
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by LadySarah: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2021
victme1:

Then do not do the hair style that will pain you..

Just go simple.

I tell you you get more suitors.

I also tell you men like homely women!

which are?Is their any that doesnt involve pulling the scalp even common cornrow?.My dear you dont know anything about hairpain.Afrucan natural hair is thick and requires expensive and time consuming routine to make it attractive.

I even discovered that what most of you call long flowing hair are either the overly permed hair or the artificial you guys are complaining of its cost.none costs less than 5k with quality ones starting from 50k and can only be carried for less than 3 weeks before it starts smelling.
It is truth that men dont know what they want.very true

Btw,I'm almost a decade in marriage.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Funkeshuga(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2021
op is just being mischievous, even though I found some haircut on ladies unattractive but ladies cutting hair relate with you freely than those ladies carrying shiek type of cloth on their head

no matter how a lady cut her hair or form hard, so far she still has pussy in between her legs, she remained a subject in the hand of man, even feminist will be ordered to touch the floor with her hands to take dick at her back, is that not commandments

ladies ain't shit, stop giving these girls too much of power with your unnecessary write up
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Damieadeh(f): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2021
Same here. My hair refused to grow so I decided to cut it. Dont mind that guy they are one complaining about all these fake lives some ladies are living yet condemning the natural look babe. You cant satisfy men.
Hayee:
Abi o same here
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Yhemzie(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2021
Michelle55:

I noticed this trait in my first daughter, she was always crying anytime her mum took her to salon for hair making at the age of 3, she couldn't express herself the reason why she was always crying due to her age. But ever since we started cutting her hair, she has been showing this kind of satisfying facial expression. Hair do is not for every lady and OP shouldn't use this as a factor to judge ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2021
NiRfreak:

I no like wahala.
Yeah, the lesbian, bisexual part is very correct. They sleep with fellow women for pleasure and sleep with hegoats for money!

Just like you said, most young men of nowadays are completely clueless, they date lesbians without knowing as long as the girl allows them to Bleep her once in a while and pay her. Bunch of bumbling foolish hegoats!
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by suremossty(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2021
Nonexistent:
You may be right about the ones that dye their short hairs. I have one that I used to Bleep long time ago but the last I found her number and called her, she told me she don't do dicks anymore. The thing tire me. This girl is super fine, slim body with big boobs and wide hips.
so she does wat nw?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by kikelomojessy(f): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Michelle55:

Dnt mind them, they dnt know the pain I go thru when comb passes thru my hair not to talk of even plaiting it.

Most ladies make their hair in pain, guys should go to salons and see ladies 3ven crying when making their hair. Have stopped anyone from touching my hair cos I stand stand the pain, might consider going on low cut. Hate me or love me, it doesn't change who I am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.