Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With (29113 Views)

Don't risk marriage with these set of people / Who Do You Surround Yourself With / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Simplyvic18(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
A great topic indeed. Op keep, we need more of these in front page not cross dressers and oloshoes shit
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by neyohh: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Speak on it.
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by The5DME(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Dreamt is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt."

Unkempt
cool
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
HOW NOT TO SPEND YOUR SALARY!

Earning money is difficult whereas spending money is easy. So, it is necessary to spend judiciously. I have seen that sometimes a richer person is unable to manage his expenses because of extravagance whereas a poorer person manages is expenses successfully. A person should spend in such a way that he can save some money for future. Some guidelines for spending judiciously is given below:

Lessons
1. Don’t buy what you don’t need
2. Don’t borrow to buy wasting assets
3. Have a saving habit; it helps you in rainy day
4. Don’t try to impress anybody with your clothes or cars
5. Avoid friends who make you go into debt because you want to belong.
6. Have annual financial plans

Lastly, salary is never enough. Put your money in assets that can yield returns. such as Money Mutual funds, T-Bills, Digital Assets etc

Learn about Digital Assets FREE
https://chat(DOT)whatsapp(DOT)com/DY7PNHNhHz12hygLGWcLo6

Meanwhile, register with the link https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO, you get $200 FREE for trading

wink

Great leaders have 4 things in common:

1. They know WHAT to do.
2. They know exactly WHEN to do it.
3. They know WHY they have to do it.
4. They know HOW to get it done.

They are Vision, Time, Purpose, and Technical know-how.

has the blockade being lifted on crypto?

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Jimmyubah2: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Amuroba:
Long as he/she doesn't b!tch.
We good.
Yea we good. I like that.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
sunshineV:
u are the problem not who u surround ursef with
weeeeed oooooo if you really mean this as comment
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by RPG2020(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
i only need God �☮️
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by LauraClasikVibe(f): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Yes
INCREDIBLE007:

has the blockade being lifted on crypto?
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Meedon: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
ok
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Numerouno94(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Well-done bros op...perused through your article while putting on my intellectual cap as I read between lines and blazing my weed simultaneously or rather concurrently....I must confess your article is not devoid of intellect....

To all my real niggarrrrs....let me also pontificate this or rather express this point in a pompous and dogmatic way....that as real niggarrrs....we should surround ourselves with real niggarrrrs
gringrin
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Numerouno94(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Offpoint1:
I love surrounding myself with idiots, they're the best people to surround oneself with....

Werey.gringrin
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Emmanuel224(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
where man fit c this friends abeg
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Lovelyn451(f): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
I'm all of that
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Asiri1991: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Well-done bros op...perused through your article while putting on my intellectual cap as I read between lines and blazing my weed simultaneously or rather concurrently....I must confess your article is not devoid of intellect....

To all my real niggarrrrs....let me also pontificate this or rather express this point in a pompous and dogmatic way....that as real niggarrrs....we should surround ourselves with real niggarrrrs

Niggarrrr, make we meet for PRESTIGE, Airport Road this evening.
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Lamasta(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Seems this week is for Motivational and Inspirational week in Nairaland
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by charlesucheh(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
OP, there are only one catehory of people you sure need to surround yourself with if you want to live a life with a good conscience.

THOSE THAT WILL LOOK YOU IN THE EYES AND TELL YOU THE TRUTH.
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Benblaqy7: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You are too smart for a G
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by lugo99(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
connect ursef with em Agba'wo Gee...

make dem dey give u update as e dey go.. no dull am.
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
You forgot to add. FUNNY PEOPLE they help you to ease your stress
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
And also people change with times and circumstances... You need to be dynamic
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by henrygold100: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
In summary
u can not find this person
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by investigator007: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
nice one, this is it, just be around people who add more to your life.
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by bepositive11: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
I'm all 5 grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by AreaFada2: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Las las each person is fighting for himself. When push comes to shove, it is every man for himself and God for us all.
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by AreaFada2: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
And also people change with times and circumstances... You need to be dynamic
Gbam! Nobody stays the same. In fact, it is just that you cannot fully know the other side of most people. The way they behave when they feel they have arrived is different from when they were struggling. It takes an extra ordinary person to remain as they were before.
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by caandi: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
The open minded and passionate
My dears be with people who are open minded
Not people who will hold a grudge against you or be envious of you to the point of putting you in harms way!
Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

Potato Cheese Balls | without cheese |Easy snack recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKD85JuXaTE
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Dreamt is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt."

tongue
copy and paste, acknowledge the original poster on Twitter
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by Richthekid: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Yeah
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by WiszyFraud: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hardeorlah5:
copy and paste, acknowledge the original poster on Twitter

No.. he copied from me grin
And don’t worry, he already acknowledged me cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With by caesymore(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
also you need Village people grin

Queenlovely:
This message is not for everyone.

The Chinese have Yin and Yang, for every positive there must be a negative.

Everything God created, he created the opposite too,

You can't just surround yourself with the positive people, You need skeptical people too, Your life should not be an echo chamber, it's called confirmation bias. Friends that will tell you what you want to hear.

This stupid boy from mushin just wasted his life saving venturing into music, although I advised him against it, I became the enemy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Commits Suicide Over Mother's Comments / Helping Most Nigerian Women End In Drama: Why? / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.