Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs (1633 Views)

The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2021
I want to ask a few question before i proceed with my story.
Have you ever fall in love before?
How was it like falling in love with your crush....... and what was your experience?

After going through with some of the advised from my previous post on nairaland, I decided to apply wisdom on the arrival of my crush....though! I didn't beg her.

I'm so much obsessed with a girl I had crush on for the past 4yrs.... I just can't stop thinking about her...... Ever since I had tête-a-tete with her... I couldn't take my mind of her...I think am so much and deeply in love with her...even after much rejection from her.... I still kept trying my luck.
The reason why am obsess with her is bcuz...she is the girl I had crush on for the past 4yrs... And I love her so dearly.
Being my first time of getting a girlfriend..... I don't want to make any errors, so I decided to invite her to come over to my house....which she accepted and promise to come......so yesterday being Sunday...she promise to come by 4:30pm..... So I had to tidy up my house and even cooked some delicious food for her just to impress her.
I then waited for her arrival.....but she didn't show up at the time mentioned above..... I got worried...I thought she was not going to come....not until she called me around 5:30pm.. That she was close to my house.... But what amazed me most was when she came with her friend...I felt a little uncomfortable talking to her....but not withstanding I had to summon courage and kept our conversion going without minding her friend being in our midst.
I then proceed by letting her know the reason why I invited her to come over to my house.... I told her that am still very much interested in her.....but she was like.... I have a boyfriend... I now reply her that in life we are bound to compete....she was shot of words..... Couldn't say anything.
To cut the story short....... I asked her why she was still showing me a caring attitude despite rejecting my proposal.... She couldn't say anything... Then I asked her to be really straightforward with me by telling me right in my face and also in the presence of her friend that she's not interested in dating me......
She was like.....
She : as it gotten to that?....
Me: yes.
She then asked me to chill and wait till she give me the final feedback.

What do you think might be my fate? nairalanders!
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by MickzyDonald: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2021
lemme book space

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by MasonKendall(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2021
I'll advise you to use all the money you have and gamble on Leeds United to win the EPL next season.

5 Likes

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2021
MasonKendall:
I'll advise you to use all the money you have and gamble on Leeds United to win the EPL next season.
Lols....you are funny.....lols again.
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by MasonKendall(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2021
UYEMDO35:

Lols....you are funny.....lols again.
Am trying to be realistic.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by BeautyO(f): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2021
A man is not supposed to be all over a woman the way you are .. you indirectly handed over the control of the relationship to her .... trust me even if she say yes it will still end in premiere tears for you . unless you toughen up..

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by anthonyuncle(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2021
you have positioned yourself to be played, used and dumped!
platinum premium tears loading

6 Likes

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by tosik(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2021
MasonKendall:
no be only leed na brighton &hove Albion

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2021
BeautyO:
A man is not supposed to be all over a woman the way you are .. you indirectly handed over the control of the relationship to her .... trust me even if she say yes it will still end in premiere tears for you . unless you toughen up..
well said....... I just can't control my feelings.
what do u suggest I do?
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by Premiumwriter: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2021
Boss you for chill since her friend dey with her. Although I like your direct approach as it suggests you know what you want and are ready to go for it without apologies.

But her friend is around. That makes it a casual hangout and the friend is not supposed to hear those things.

Chances are she will most likely reject you. She won't sell herself cheaply in front of her friend. Forget friendship, girls are always in competition with each other. She want her friends to envy her relationship but you've taken that away.

It's still a probability tho.

But next time no express your desire for relationship when you're in a group hang out. Now your story go spread for their cycle if she reject you.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2021
anthonyuncle:
you have positioned yourself to be played, used and dumped!

platinum premium tears loading
tears will never be my portion.... I'll do what it takes to get her... then we shall see who will be in control.
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by mmadu4: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2021
na OGUN go kill u shy guy indeed . fool.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Premiumwriter:
Boss you for chill since her friend dey with her. Although I like your direct approach as it suggests you know what you want and are ready to go for it without apologies.

But her friend is around. That makes it a casual hangout and the friend is not supposed to hear those things.

Chances are she will most likely reject you. She won't sell herself cheaply in front of her friend. Forget friendship, girls are always in competition with each other. She want her friends to envy her relationship but you've taken that away.

It's still a probability tho.

But next time no express your desire for relationship when you're in a group hang out. Now your story go spread for their cycle if she reject you.
well said ...... thanks for following up.
I really appreciate your advised the other day.
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by habsydiamond(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Welcome to the land of SIMPS... She told u she has a boyfriend.... After if she gree nao and u see her with another person u go say she cheat on u abi... If she leaves the guy she's dating because of u that means will return the favor when the time is right. I no won talk much this morning... See as we dey look the op sef

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 8:05am On Apr 19, 2021
mmadu4:
na OGUN go kill u shy guy indeed . fool.
as it gotten to that? oh! u are funny indeed.
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2021
MasonKendall:
Am trying to be realistic.
I hear you.
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by anthonyuncle(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2021
UYEMDO35:

tears will never be my portion.... I'll do what it takes to get her... then we she see who will be in control.

look at this pompous simp.

your inexperience is so radiating.

she has been in control for four years and still counting.

you better unplug yourself now.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2021
undecided
habsydiamond:
Welcome to the land of SIMPS... She told u she has a boyfriend.... After if she gree nao and u see her with another person u go say she cheat on u abi... If she leaves the guy she's dating because of u that means will return the favor when the time is right. I no won talk much this morning... See as we dey look the op sef
undecided
habsydiamond:
����.... lets watch and see.
I know she will never do that to me
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by MasonKendall(m): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2021
tosik:

no be only leed na brighton &hove Albion
is like you don't want to progress in this life. I don make bold prediction finish, instead of you to find bookie and stake with you are here blabbing your mouth. The worst thing is that you'll ask me to find something and give you come end of next season. If you don't have sense in your youth, when shall you? Don't perish because you lack sense. Acquire some and be meaningful to yourself. If you cannot do it for yourself, my brother, do it for your generation to come. I would have given you an episode, but I have other senses to acquire. Improve your life. That's all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2021
anthonyuncle:

look at this pompous simp.
your inexperience is so radiating.

she has been in control for four years and still counting.
you better unplug yourself now.
giving up now, will be a total waste of time.
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by MasonKendall(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2021
UYEMDO35:

I hear you.
If you are in this country and you don't know what hardship is and means to escape it, you no go know anything, even if you find yourself in Cotonou

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by anthonyuncle(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2021
UYEMDO35:

giving up now, will be a total waste of time.

better you walk away with your head up high than to be left beaten! bruised!! and crushed!!!

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2021
MasonKendall:
If you are in this country and you don't know what hardship is and means to escape it, you no go know anything, even if you find yourself in Cotonou
hmmm! I get ur point..... having a girlfriend is not a crime.
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by MasonKendall(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2021
UYEMDO35:

hmmm! I get ur point..... having a girlfriend is not a crime.
Having sense is of more importance than having a girlfriend so choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2021
anthonyuncle:

better you walk away with your head up high than to be left beaten! bruised!! and crushed!!!
hmmm! am even confused now... I got ur point.
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2021
I think it's too early on a Monday morning to be discussing Trivial issues especially with the way the country take hard.

Time na Money Abeg.......... If you like invest your time and energy waiting for four more years for woman or begin now to channel your energy into making money

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by NiRfreak(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2021
BeautyO:
See woman dey advice u here...I dey shame for u OP

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2021
booscy:
I think it's too early on a Monday morning to be discussing Trivial issues especially with the way the country take hard.

Time na Money Abeg.......... If you like invest your time and energy waiting for four more years for woman or begin now to channel your energy into making money
all works but no play.....there's a season for everything.
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2021
NiRfreak:
See woman dey advice u here...I dey shame for u OP
thank u..... save d shame for yourself.
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by MeekySmudger(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2021
UYEMDO35:
I want to ask a few question before i proceed with my story.
Have you ever fall in love before?
How was it like falling in love with your crush....... and what was your experience?

After going through with some of the advised from my previous post on nairaland, I decided to apply wisdom on the arrival of my crush....though! I didn't beg her.

I'm so much obsessed with a girl I had crush on for the past 4yrs.... I just can't stop thinking about her...... Ever since I had tête-a-tete with her... I couldn't take my mind of her...I think am so much and deeply in love with her...even after much rejection from her.... I still kept trying my luck.
The reason why am obsess with her is bcuz...she is the girl I had crush on for the past 4yrs... And I love her so dearly.
Being my first time of getting a girlfriend..... I don't want to make any errors, so I decided to invite her to come over to my house....which she accepted and promise to come......so yesterday being Sunday...she promise to come by 4:30pm..... So I had to tidy up my house and even cooked some delicious food for her just to impress her.
I then waited for her arrival.....but she didn't show up at the time mentioned above..... I got worried...I thought she was not going to come....not until she called me around 5:30pm.. That she was close to my house.... But what amazed me most was when she came with her friend...I felt a little uncomfortable talking to her....but not withstanding I had to summon courage and kept our conversion going without minding her friend being in our midst.
I then proceed by letting her know the reason why I invited her to come over to my house.... I told her that am still very much interested in her.....but she was like.... I have a boyfriend... I now reply her that in life we are bound to compete....she was shot of words..... Couldn't say anything.
To cut the story short....... I asked her why she was still showing me a caring attitude despite rejecting my proposal.... She couldn't say anything... Then I asked her to be really straightforward with me by telling me right in my face and also in the presence of her friend that she's not interested in dating me......
She was like.....
She : as it gotten to that?....
Me: yes.
She then asked me to chill and wait till she give me the final feedback.

What do you think might be my fate? nairalanders!
,...One thing about them, Another Nigga would still use this format or another one for her when she becomes yours,Then y'all start passing her around like that,...Lol

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2021
MeekySmudger:
,...One thing about them, Another Nigga would still use this format or another one for her when she becomes yours,Then y'all start passing her around like that,...Lol
if u say so..
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by habsydiamond(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2021
UYEMDO35:
undecided undecided
����.... lets watch and see.
I know she will never do that to me
trust urself only..... When u put ur trust in people, they tend to show their other sides

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Kind Of Men I Detest Or Disgusts Me. I'm not a red piller, i am an Hybrid. / What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife / Is she cheating on me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.