Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs (1677 Views)

The Girl I Love So Much, I Couldn't Talk To Her For The Past 4yrs. / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by UYEMDO35(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
trust urself only..... When u put ur trust in people, they tend to show their other sides
well said
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by MeekySmudger(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2021
UYEMDO35:
if u say so..
,...Let's watch and see..
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by tosik(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2021
MasonKendall:
is like you don't want to progress in this life. I don make bold prediction finish, instead of you to find bookie and stake with you are here blabbing your mouth. The worst thing is that you'll ask me to find something and give you come end of next season. If you don't have sense in your youth, when shall you? Don't perish because you lack sense. Acquire some and be meaningful to yourself. If you cannot do it for yourself, my brother, do it for your generation to come. I would have given you an episode, but I have other senses to acquire. Improve your life. That's all I have to say.
i just see say u don't hereditary sense from someone who brought u to this planet...if u are a gambler,why can't u find some colleagues in your area and stop disgracing yourself here...the guy need a great mind planner not a jobless gambler like you...ode
Re: The Return Of The Shy Guy,who Had A Crush On A Girl For The Past 4yrs by Premiumwriter: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2021
anthonyuncle:

look at this pompous simp.

your inexperience is so radiating.

she has been in control for four years and still counting.

you better unplug yourself now.
baba free the guy.

You should be encouraging her to try more girls and gain experience not this discouraging post.

He's inexperienced, so what?

We were all born learners.Some learn faster and better than others but with time experience will come.

Let him learn the dating curve in peace. If you have any advice give if not leave him in peace.

@op

Please continue learning to better yourself. Approaching girls is incredibly hard. Forget all those guys saying they are matured or game players.

Any sincere guy will tell you that with each approach, there's that hard anxiety about the outcome and Wether the girl in question will turn hostile or not.

It's by overcoming this fear that you can approach girls and the only way to do it is by approaching more girls.

Even if this girl agree to date you, don't sleep on your wheel. Talk with more girls, flirt with them. It doesn't mean you should cheat on her but if your goal is to learn how to be better with women then cheat on her... It doesn't matter.

One of the easiest ways to approach women is on WhatsApp. So if you are not getting the desired response on Facebook. Try asking for their WhatsApp number. They respond faster on WhatsApp since it's kinda private and few guys really get there.

Also, keep your heads up. If she doesn't agree to date you move on like nothing happened. In fact, when she gives you her response that it's a no, just say OK. Act like it's not a big deal. Don't explain yourself to her. Don't tell her how much you love her.

Just say OK. Or if say if that's your choice then I respect it and cut off all connections with her. Don't block her o. Just stop giving her attention. No calls. No replying of her calls. No texting her first and if she did, respond as late as you can.

Once a girl says no, the worst mistake you can make is trying to explain to her why she should accept you. At that point, you are marketing yourself too much and gives her more reason to see you as low value which reinforces her earlier decision to say no to dating you.

The best is to cut all connections. Only strike back again when all light is green. But that should only be when you have f*cked her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pals My Dick Is 8 Inches Long / Why I Slept With My Cousin For One Year – Man Opens Up / 90% Of Girl Under30 Years Sexual Relationship With Married Men Nigeria Statistic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.