Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy (3491 Views)

Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? / Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Vivien458(f): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
Twelfthman:
Pls don't abort the baby... She can put her school on hold, most schools allow it as long as one makes it official. Then she should go have the baby. When done she is free to resume her schooling while the guy family take care of the baby...

I don't support ABORTION.
She shouldnt commit more sin by killing the baby.
This is the one of the consequences of premarital sex so she should deal with it. It pathetic, Ladies should be more careful cus y'all are the ones that suffer most in this kinda situation...
did you even read the post, or you just jumped in and started commenting without understanding?
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Ikwerelastborn: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Vivien458:
Hello everyone, I recently made a post about my friend. He told me he actually wanted to get his girlfriend pregnant, and he wants to have a kid at 25 and also check if he is potent so when he gets to 30 the child is 5 etc.now the big issue is here. She is 21

1: the girl he thought loved him never did, as the girl has refused to keep the baby. He informed his parents and they told the lady they will train the child, but she refused. This guy's make 400k every month as an animator. He also has a shop locally etc. But still in his parents house, Self contain, but is ready to move out. My type of man grin grin

2: the girl has threatened to drink sniper and force the baby out if anyone tries to stop her. Her problem is she doesn't want to have kids at all, she has life to explore. Etc. She is still in school though.

What have we suggested?

1: the guy told her to have the baby and let her bring it to him and he will take care of the baby, she shouldn't bring a dime. She said no, she can't bear the pain of carrying that child for 9months all her friends will mock her.

2: the guy suggested to travel her outside the state and pay for a house and nobody will know, until she has the baby, and she said no, she can't abandon her school to satisfy someone else, which is the boyfriend.

3; we have told her that abortion is illegal in Naija, she says it either she aborts or she dies, we should take one.

At this point, my guy backed off, though I've been coming around to help him out with some ideas grin.

What am I searching for?

Any suggestions on how she can have a good abortion without risking her life.

Is drugs better?

Is Hospital better?

What else can we do?

I made this post on his behalf, so he is reading as a visitor
Stop camouflage, you're the gal
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by flokii: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
You're coming here to ask strangers how to abort somebody's child! undecided

And the so-called man is going to be reading comments. All of you are just really irresponsible and terrible!

Madam OP, who are you in the story exactly? Why are you so involved in this affair?

She is the guy's bestie itching to get promoted to wife and mother of his kids... my best guess.
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Vivien458:
Hello everyone, I recently made a post about my friend. He told me he actually wanted to get his girlfriend pregnant, and he wants to have a kid at 25 and also check if he is potent so when he gets to 30 the child is 5 etc.now the big issue is here. She is 21

1: the girl he thought loved him never did, as the girl has refused to keep the baby. He informed his parents and they told the lady they will train the child, but she refused. This guy's make 400k every month as an animator. He also has a shop locally etc. But still in his parents house, Self contain, but is ready to move out. My type of man grin grin

2: the girl has threatened to drink sniper and force the baby out if anyone tries to stop her. Her problem is she doesn't want to have kids at all, she has life to explore. Etc. She is still in school though.

What have we suggested?

1: the guy told her to have the baby and let her bring it to him and he will take care of the baby, she shouldn't bring a dime. She said no, she can't bear the pain of carrying that child for 9months all her friends will mock her.

2: the guy suggested to travel her outside the state and pay for a house and nobody will know, until she has the baby, and she said no, she can't abandon her school to satisfy someone else, which is the boyfriend.

3; we have told her that abortion is illegal in Naija, she says it either she aborts or she dies, we should take one.

At this point, my guy backed off, though I've been coming around to help him out with some ideas grin.

What am I searching for?

Is drugs better?

Is Hospital better?

What else can we do?

take her to a good O and G doctor, and let her abort it.

If he is not ready to marry her then she should remove it.
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
The man did this shit on purpose. If he wanted to have a baby, why didn't he discuss with her?
Twelfthman:
Pls don't abort the baby... She can put her school on hold, most schools allow it as long as one makes it official. Then she should go have the baby. When done she is free to resume her schooling while the guy family take care of the baby...

I don't support ABORTION.
She shouldnt commit more sin by killing the baby.
This is the one of the consequences of premarital sex so she should deal with it. It pathetic, Ladies should be more careful cus y'all are the ones that suffer most in this kinda situation...
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
The man did this shit on purpose. If he wanted to have a baby, why didn't he discuss with her?

Abortion is not the solution, stop blame shifting, what is wrong is wrong, there is no justification for spilling the blood of the innocent

2 Likes

Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Vivien458(f): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
take her to a good O and G doctor, and let her abort it.

If he is not ready to marry her then she should remove it.
okay. He is surely reading
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by 1F30M4(f): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Why on earth did he not let the girl in on his plans of wanting to have a child before he clocks 30? Omoo see as pesin pikin turn labrat wey dem dey use do biology practical; Title:-To determine man's reproductive ability & potency..This is just me crying over spilled milk ni..

Aww how sweet of you to help brainstorm ideas for him, your reward is moving towards the packaging stage cheesy
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Phenomenal16(f): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
thorpido:
grin grin You better confess so you get the right advice.

You are pregnant for your boyfriend and you don't want to keep the baby and you are looking for a safe place to remove theme preganacy,o bughi ya?
..o bu ya .
My brother ...don't mind her
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Twelfthman: 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
What part did I miss?
Vivien458:
did you even read the post, or you just jumped in and started commenting without understanding?
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Twelfthman: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Yep I know... But now that it has came to this I felt my advise is the best way outta this situation because for me I would never support abortion... If she is my sister that is what I will tell her to do..
It a free world she also free to make her choices

DrFunmisticGlow:
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Vivien458(f): 1:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Twelfthman:
What part did I miss?
u no see where we all begged her and she refused
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Vivien458(f): 1:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Dapcity007:

Abortion is not the solution, stop blame shifting, what is wrong is wrong, there is no justification for spilling the blood of the innocent
which innocent? Something that is 6weeks, like beans, you don't know if it she or he, they call it "it" but u clearly didn't read.
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:11am On Apr 20, 2021
Twelfthman:
Yep I know... But now that it has came to this I felt my advise is the best way outta this situation because for me I would never support abortion... If she is my sister that is what I will tell her to do..
It a free world she also free to make her choices

if she is my sister and she was a victim of reproductive coercion like this girl, i will gladly take her to do the abortion myself. Her life will not be ruined because she slept with a man with less than honest intentions.

If he doesn't want to marry her, he has no business getting her pregnant.

His kind is plenty, agents of satan.

Dear ladies, this is why you use family planning when a man is involved. Some of them want to ruin your life with their disgusting seed.
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by femi4: 5:58am On Apr 20, 2021
Vivien458:

What have we suggested?

What am I searching for?

Is drugs better?

Is Hospital better?

What else can we do?

I hope you are not the one. Just have the baby, getting rid of the baby might cost you your life
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:56am On Apr 20, 2021
Oturatetuala:

I won't advice her to take drugs.
At six weeks the right drugs can do the job. But let her seek a professional to prevent danger
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Twelfthman: 7:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Vivien458:
u no see where we all begged her and she refused
What are you saying self?
He begged her to keep the baby and she refuse which mean the only option left for her is to go for abortion.
That is why I advise her against going for abortion. How did I miss that or you clearly didn't read or understand my write up...
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Vivien458(f): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2021
Twelfthman:

What are you saying self?
He begged her to keep the baby and she refuse which mean the only option left for her is to go for abortion.
That is why I advise her against going for abortion. How did I miss that or you clearly didn't read or understand my write up...
Hmm, you're the one confusing yourself. The boyfriend is against her going for abortion but she insists. So there is nothing else he can do rather to help her have a good abortion. So it's simple what he is asking for..
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Twelfthman: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2021
Read what you wrote. You must be suffering from comprehension disorder.

It better you just say you don't support my opinion about not going for abortion. I will understand... She is free to do whatever she want to with the baby.these days it is women that decides if they wanna keep a baby. But remember every thing we say or do has consequences for ourselve and others.

Vivien458:
Hmm, you're the one confusing yourself. The boyfriend is against her going for abortion but she insists. So there is nothing else he can do rather to help her have a good abortion. So it's simple what he is asking for..
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Vivien458(f): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Just to update the thread. After every hospital didn't want to do abortion, she decided to take pills. Misiprestone pill for a 6wk baby. I don't know if she made the right choice but what else can we do but Watch.
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 22, 2021
Vivien458:
which innocent? Something that is 6weeks, like beans, you don't know if it she or he, they call it "it" but u clearly didn't read.

I don't support abortion at all.
Even if it's a day old zygote
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 22, 2021
Vivien458:
Just to update the thread. After every hospital didn't want to do abortion, she decided to take pills. Misiprestone pill for a 6wk baby. I don't know if she made the right choice but what else can we do but Watch.

She's killing an unborn infant
What a cruel world
Women are now sadistically babaric

1 Like

Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by Vivien458(f): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2021
Dapcity007:

She's killing an unborn infant
What a cruel world
Women are now sadistically babaric
I don't know for you. But she has already aborted the child.
Re: 6wks pregnancy Advice Needed For A Girl Going Crazy by vikgreen01(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2021
I wonder when girls will be wise
This one Dey eye someone income come Dey go front and back for issues wey no concern am. U want to be promoted well very soon u will b dealt with....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear / How many partners before marriage? / Must True Love Always End In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.