Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

"It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" (8368 Views)

Who Wrote The New Testament ? / Who Wrote The New Testament? / Who Wrote The Bible And Why It Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2011
Other Translations of Jeremiah 8:8

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Jeremiah-8-8/

How doe ye say, We are wise, and the Law of the Lord is with vs? Loe, certainly, in vaine made he it, the pen of the scribes is in vaine.
- King James Version (1611)

``How can you say, `We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made {it} into a lie.
- New American Standard Version (1995)

How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of Jehovah is with us? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes hath wrought falsely.
- American Standard Version (1901)

How is it that you say, We are wise and the law of the Lord is with us? But see, the false pen of the scribes has made it false.
- Basic English Bible

How is it that you say, We are wise and the law of the Lord is with us? But see, the false pen of the scribes has made it false.
- Darby Bible

How do you say: We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Indeed the lying pen of the scribes hath wrought falsehood.
- Douay Rheims Bible

How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain he hath made it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
- Webster's Bible

How do you say, We are wise, and the law of Yahweh is with us? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has worked falsely.
- World English Bible

How do ye say, We [are] wise, And the law of Jehovah [is] with us? Surely, lo, falsely it hath wrought, The false pen of scribes.
- Youngs Literal Bible

How do ye say: 'We are wise, and the Law of the LORD is with us'? Lo, certainly in vain hath wrought the vain pen of the scribes.

- Jewish Publication Society Bible

View Wesley's Notes for Jeremiah 8:8

8:8 How - These things considered where is your wisdom? He speaks to the whole body of the people. The Lord - This may have a more special eye to the priests. In vain - For any use they made of it; neither need it ever have been copied out by the scribe. A scribe was a teacher, one well versed in the scripture, or esteemed to be so.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by InesQor(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2011
Na so the thread take dabaru.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hey! Where you been at? How bodi na?

InesQor:

Na so the thread take dabaru.

Lol, I actually think it quite interesting . . . would have been nicer though if we had more direct points than shadow boxing and personal innuendo . . .
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by InesQor(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2011
Body dey cloth o Deep Sight, I see you (and NL) haven't changed much wink grin
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
This is the Word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah, saying:

"How do you say, We are wise, and the Law of the LORD is with us?  Lo, certainly in vain made he it: the pen of the scribes is in vain.  The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD: and what wisdom is in them?" -- Jeremiah 8:8-9 (The Evidence Bible).

Who were the priests and scribes mentioned in these verses:

Commentary on Jeremiah 8:9

"The priests and scribes, the "wise men" of ancient Judah, had "rejected the word of the LORD," and so had forsaken the very foundation of true wisdom (Proverbs 9:10).  The same was true in Paul’s day, who noted that God had "made foolish the wisdom of this world" (I Corinthians 1:20).  It is more true than ever today, when practically the entire intellectual world—even in the religious world—has "rejected the word of the LORD" in favor of some brand of evolutionism".

Another respectable commentary:

The Jews prided themselves on being the wisest nation on earth because they had the law, but from God's standpoint this was all vain; and multiplying copies by the pen of the scribe was also vain if they would not obey it or profit by it.

There was a certain class of men called scribes that devoted themselves to the study of and transmission of the law of Moses, and proves that the law was in existence then as an authoritative guide. . . The first mention of one was in the days of David
(2 Samuel 8:17; 20:25).
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
InesQor:

I see you (and NL) haven't changed much wink grin

^^^ "What? Wilt thou lift up Olympus? ? ? ?" - (Julius Caesar, moments before he was stabbed on the steps of the Roman Senate.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by InesQor(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2011
Deep Sight:

^^^ "What? Wilt thou lift up Olympus? ? ? ?" - (Julius Caesar, moments before he was stabbed on the steps of the Roman Senate.

*rolls eyes* @ Deep Sight
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

This is the Word of the LORD that came to Jeremiah, saying:

"How do you say, We are wise, and the Law of the LORD is with us?  Lo, certainly in vain made he it: the pen of the scribes is in vain.  The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD: and what wisdom is in them?" -- Jeremiah 8:8-9 (The Evidence Bible).

Who were the priests and scribes mentioned in these verses:

Commentary on Jeremiah 8:9

"The priests and scribes, the "wise men" of ancient Judah, had "rejected the word of the LORD," and so had forsaken the very foundation of true wisdom (Proverbs 9:10).  The same was true in Paul’s day, who noted that God had "made foolish the wisdom of this world" (I Corinthians 1:20).  It is more true than ever today, when practically the entire intellectual world—even in the religious world—has "rejected the word of the LORD" in favor of some brand of evolutionism".

Another respectable commentary:

The Jews prided themselves on being the wisest nation on earth because they had the law, but from God's standpoint this was all vain; and multiplying copies by the pen of the scribe was also vain if they would not obey it or profit by it.

There was a certain class of men called scribes that devoted themselves to the study of and transmission of the law of Moses, and proves that the law was in existence then as an authoritative guide. . . The first mention of one was in the days of David
(2 Samuel 8:17; 20:25).

What do scribes do?

Before the printing press, how was scipture transcribed and distributed?

Are you aware that that very process was a source of further interpolations?
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
InesQor:

*rolls eyes* @ Deep Sight

Lol! so wetin be ya own 2 kobo on de matter wey we dey hammer this efenin on top our obodo nairaland?
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by InesQor(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2011
Deep Sight:

Lol! so wetin be ya own 2 kobo on de matter wey we dey hammer this efenin on top our obodo nairaland?

smiley Wetin i sabi? Make una carry go, make I just dey watch the big big tori for show. E go beta.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
Inerrancy According to Christ

"For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." (Matthew 5:18)

Here is the commentary of the Lord Jesus on the doctrine of plenary verbal inspiration.  Not only were the words of the Bible divinely inspired, but even the very letters!  The "jot" was the smallest letter of the Hebrew alphabet (yod, the tenth letter).  The[i]"tittle"[/i] was a small horn-like appendage which transformed one Hebrew letter into another.  Thus, a stronger statement of absolute verbal inspiration than this could hardly be imagined.

Further, the phrase "in no wise" is actually a double negative in Greek.  In New Testament Greek it was used for strong emphasis.  According to none other than the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, every word--even every letter--of the "law" must be fulfilled.  This certainly includes the books of the Pentateuch--including even the often-maligned and distorted opening chapters of Genesis!

He applied the same principle to other parts of Scripture as well.  "The scripture cannot be broken," He said (John 10:35) in the course of an exposition of Psalm 82:6, based on one single word used in the verse, supporting the vital doctrine of His own deity.

It is clear that Christ taught the doctrine of full, verbal inspiration of the Holy Scriptures.  It is sad and inexcusable that so many today who call themselves Christians repudiate this vital teaching of the Lord Jesus by rejecting, diluting, or "interpreting" the plain statements of the Word of God.  And, lest anyone equivocate by suggesting that, since the original writings have all been lost, we no longer can know what the divinely given words may have been, we should remember Christ's promise: "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away" (Matthew 24:35).  HMM
For more . . . .

Deep Sight:

What do scribes do?
Before the printing press, how was scipture transcribed and distributed?
Are you aware that that very process was a source of further interpolations?

If you read the Bible commentary I posted you will not be asking me what scribes do. It is the autographs that are inspired not the copies.  And for your information, the scribes were responsible for the writing of the uninspired apocrypha during the silent years when God was no longer speaking to them, and this spanned for about 400 years.  These writings are what makes up the RCC, Eastern orthodox churches and the Qur'an writings which are being used against the inspired word of God today.

http://carm.org/introduction-bible-difficulties-and-bible-contradictions
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by Sweetnecta: 4:04am On Apr 29, 2011
@Olaadegbu; « #89 on: Yesterday at 01:55:46 PM »
[Quote]
@Olaadegbu; « #84 on: Yesterday at 11:46:23 AM »
Leave the RCC and Evolutionists out of this and allow them to defend their 73 books and chicken and egg riddle respectively. What part of my claim do you not understand, the 39 books of the OT or the 27 (3 x 9) books of the NT?[/Quote]The same RCC you pattern your Protestant Bible on? Read the Topic of the Thread, again. It is talking about the "Bible". Not Protestant's, or RCC or even Jewish Bible. It says Bible in general, or in the generic sense. Maybe you think the only Bible around is the one you read. Your problem is that with so many 'Bibles', which one should I pull out to argue its corruption? Do you have a Bible that Jeremiah 8 verse 8 does not appear to chastise the writers? Is this verse from God and what purpose is it revealed? Has the problem[s] been rectified? Please show me the place of correction and what was the correct about?

[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 12:10:49 PM
Are you as a Muslim saying that God cannot preserve His Word? If not, produce the preserved Word so that we can compare notes.[/Quote]It does seem that the Christian God intended to preserve the Bible based on Jeremiah 8 verse 8. Correct me, if the verse is meaningless.

Why are you guys so much on Paul's case like this, did he touch a raw nerve?[/Quote]Doesn't Jeremiah 8 verse 8 apply to Paul? Or are you going to claim it does apply to Jesus and or earlier Prophet? Consider that Paul said Jesus was cursed for him and you, while the earlier prophets said that those who are cursed will dwell in fire of hell, is Paul correct, while Jesus said some people were cursed? Will Jesus accept the category of a cursed person as Paul said? This is the issue with Paul; he is against the master himself. And we in Islam are on the side of the master.

What is your proof that they are not authentic statements?[/Quote]Is Jeremiah 8 verse 8 not sufficient? What else do you want?

[Quote]
To you, the Qur'an is the inspired revelation directly from Allah via an angel Gabriel and you are not allowed to scrutinize it. But we can and have discovered that it contains some apocrypal writings which were not inspired by God and which you continue to use to attack the divinely given Word of God as you have done here. Produce the original authentic Word of God and let us see who has added or subtracted from them.[/Quote]Jeremiah 8 verse 8 already indicted the Bible. Tell me what indicts the Quran, from Quran or from outside it, except that you will be putting forward a guess work based on the "already indicted Bible"? can we trust your proof since it comes from such a porous source lacking true evidence, except when supported by the same Quran you want to put on trial?
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by PastorAIO: 5:16am On Apr 29, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Jeremiah 8 verse 8 already indicted the Bible. Tell me what indicts the Quran, from Quran or from outside it, except that you will be putting forward a guess work based on the "already indicted Bible"? can we trust your proof since it comes from such a porous source lacking true evidence, except when supported by the same Quran you want to put on trial?

Satanic verses indicts the Koran.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by Sweetnecta: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ I quoted Jeremiah 8 verse 8 to indict the Bible. open the Bible, you will find it.

You convicted the Bible by projecting a lie against the Quran.

I now call your bluff and if you are certain of your morality, honesty and dignity, if not for your self, for your group, the people who read the Bible, please provide to the world the 'satanic verse' you accuse the Quran of containing.

I bet my last nigeian currency [naira and kobo lao ma noo. 100 kobo is equal to 1 naira], against your english pounds or european euros, you will never be able to provide it.

The Quran is there for you to examine. So examine it. It will frustrate you and in vain you will search for your 'satanic verse'.

it is easy to accuse. today you must back up your allegation with evident. i provided mine. now is your turn; we want chapter and verse of the Quran so that the world can see how true your words are. i say you not truthful. thats the fact.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2011
Sweetnecta, please stop posting on Nairaland. I find your username and your posts irritating. Don't be offended. Just stop posting. Thank you for your graciousness.

[size=2pt]Good grief, you dont even know of the SATANIC Verses the book by Salman Rushdie. [/size]
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by Sweetnecta: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^What irritates you in a name?

Fortunately, the freedom to post or not is mine, alone. Just as you have your freedom to seek against me, i have my God given freedom to conduct myself in what i see as moral for me.

I am not hurting you, except if your ego is fragile.

I know you worship pastoraio. i dont. if you are offended by my responding to him, tough.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2011
Lol @ worshipping Pastor AIO. Obviously you have not even been reading this thread.

Please I beg you in the name of God, stop posting on Nairaland. I am willing to pay you for that. How much will you accept to stop posting on Nairaland. I am willing to pay any amount. Please this is a serious proposition.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by InesQor(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2011
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2011
^^^ Sweetnecta, dem don assist you. Abeg read am, you hia? No post again.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by Sweetnecta: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2011
i dont speak broken.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2011
^^^

OK, read this -

The Satanic Verses is Salman Rushdie's fourth novel, first published in 1988 and inspired in part by the life of Muhammad. The title refers to the so-called "satanic verses", a group of alleged Qur'anic verses that allow intercessory prayers to be made to three Pagan Meccan goddesses: Allāt, Uzza, and Manāt.[1] The part of the story that deals with the "satanic verses" was based on accounts from historians al-Waqidi and al-Tabari.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Verses

Then read Inesqor's link again.

The matter na old matter, and dem don write one gbalakalada book wey touch on the matter, wey wan cause jihad, abi na lie?
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by Sweetnecta: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2011
[Quote]« #112 on: Today at 11:37:28 AM »

Lol @ worshipping Pastor AIO. Obviously you have not even been reading this thread.

Please I beg you in the name of God, stop posting on Nairaland. I am willing to pay you for that. How much will you accept to stop posting on Nairaland. I am willing to pay any amount. Please this is a serious proposition.[/Quote]You wanna bankrupt your state?

i am very expensive, you know.

or you are going to perform a major operation to meet your proposal?

The nigerian government hasn't stopped executing armed robbers. i don't wanna read a thread about somebody doing evil and mention my username in any court of law.

ok.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by Sweetnecta: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2011
Salman Rushdie is the Quran?

Salman Rushdie said every white woman, regardless of who she is, is easy to bed, the reason the 1989 summer time wilding took place in Central park in NYC .

Is every white woman an easy sexual object? Of course not. So salman is incorrect, as the bible is incorrect by flip flopping.

Deep sight, use your eyes. I said a verse from the Quran. Can you produce it.

You produced Jeremiah 8 verse 8. Produce such a verse, plainly from the Quran. I do not want a fairy tale. I want a verse that i can look up in the Quran on the internet and read.

it what you provide is not in the Quran, you and your pastor should be contrived.

i am being a gentleman here.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Salman Rushdie is the Quran?

DON'T BE SILLY.

His book ressurected an ancient controversy regarding the words of your prophet - - -

See - - -
There are numerous accounts reporting the incident, which differ in the construction and detail of the narrative, but they may be broadly collated to produce a basic account.[1] The different versions of the story are all tracable to one single narrator Muhammad b. Ka'b, who was two generations removed from biographer Ibn Ishaq. In its essential form, the story reports that Muhammad longed to convert his kinsmen and neighbors of Mecca to Islam. As he was reciting Sūra an-Najm,[2] considered a revelation by the angel Gabriel, Satan tempted him to utter the following lines after verses 19 and 20:

Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-‘Uzzá
and Manāt, the third, the other?
These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for.

Allāt, al-'Uzzā and Manāt were three goddesses worshipped by the Meccans. Discerning the meaning of "gharāniq" is difficult as it is an hapax legomenon. Commentators wrote that it meant the cranes. The Arabic word does generally mean a "crane" - appearing in the singular as ghirnīq, ghurnūq, ghirnawq and ghurnayq, and the word has cousin forms in other words for birds, including "raven, crow" and "eagle".[3]

The subtext to the event is that Muhammad was backing away from his otherwise uncompromising monotheism by saying that these goddesses were real and their intercession effective. The Meccans were overjoyed to hear this and joined Muhammad in ritual prostration at the end of the sūrah. The Muslim refugees who had fled to Abyssinia heard of the end of persecution and started to return home. Islamic tradition holds that Gabriel chastised Muhammad for adulterating the revelation, at which point [Qur'an 22:52] is revealed to comfort him,

Never sent We a messenger or a prophet before thee but when He recited (the message) Satan proposed (opposition) in respect of that which he recited thereof. But Allah abolisheth that which Satan proposeth. Then Allah establisheth His revelations. Allah is Knower, Wise.

Muhammad took back his words and the persecution by the Meccans resumed. Verses [Qur'an 53:21] were given, in which the goddesses are belittled. The passage in question, from 53:19, reads:

Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-'Uzza
And Manat, the third, the other?
Are yours the males and His the females?
That indeed were an unfair division!
They are but names which ye have named, ye and your fathers, for which Allah hath revealed no warrant. They follow but a guess and that which (they) themselves desire. And now the guidance from their Lord hath come unto them.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2011
. . . but we also know your prophet quite well, dont we? Liittle girls like Aisha, etc. . .
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by free123: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2011
sweetnecta u'd better stop posting as deep sight advised
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by Sweetnecta: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2011
[Quote]Then read Inesqor's link again.

The matter na old matter, and dem don write one gbalakalada book wey touch on the matter, wey wan cause jihad, abi na lie?[/Quote]this is your best effort?

thats weak, man.

Muhammad [as] told the jews and the christians that the corrupted their revealed books. no one of them challenged him. He said they knew he was the expected messenger. no one said he wasn't the reason many jews and Christians of Madina became Muslim.

In Makka, there was no time that his uncle Abu Lahab became his ally from the moment he told his family that they should abandon idol worshiping.

Now, if there was a moment that your 'satanic verse' ever appeared on the lips of the messenger [as] or on piece of compilation of the Quran, we would have read that Abu Lahab was a friend of the messenger at that moment. This is the first proof.

another proof and i will stop to allow you to think; Allah revealed the chapter of total disbelief that Abu Lahab will die on in the early period of makka. This chapter is called Al Masad [chapter 111], which says Abi Lahab will die as a disbeliever. If there was a satanic verse, Abi Lahab would have been on the side of muhammad [AS]. This never happened. Abi Lahab was told upon the revelation of the chapter that his nephew said he will die as a disbeliever. He died before the messenger left makka, while the chapter hung on his head for 10 years before he died.

He died without been buried in the ground by a simple slap on his face from one of his a wife of one of his brothers. A small scratch developed to a horrible sore. it is the sore that killed him. he was stinking so much that they had to throw stones to pile upthe house which everyone else abandoned, leaving him to rot in it. the stones were coming in even before he died. this is a miracle itself.

now tell me when did the satanic verse occurred? Making an allegation is not good enough today without proof[s] to back it up. You know that salman ate his words? Now roll up you sleeves and dig in.

Quran; chapter and verse, please.

@Free123; and when i dont obey, you and deep sight will do what now?

Dont go do illegal thing to satisfy me. my price may bankrupt your states or the nation as a whole. i am very expensive.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2011
Ok, let us not derail this thread. The thread is titled "it doesn't matter who wrote the bible"

AND NOT -

"It doesnt matter who [s]inspired muhammad to utter the names of godesses and then retract his statement[/s] wrote the quoran"

Are you interested in discussing issues with Islam? Shall I open up a thread for you and I to banter? Cos am feeling playful today. By the way, You may have noted I have not been really serious . . . just pulling your legs.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by Sweetnecta: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2011
when i have your time i will respond to you.

if you are playful, find a pet, a game, a toy to assist you in that department.

when you open your thread if i do not respond is because i do not have your time.

i am sure others will take you on.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by UyiIredia(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2011
"There comes a time in a man's life when knowledge counts as utter foolishness, and the voices of others as bastions of buffoonery. T'is is when one presumes to know so much, imagines so little and doubts so much; as nothing more than a means of preaching their own worldview, with the aim that others might subscribe."

- Uyi Iredia

I rest my case.
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by DeepSight(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2011
Is it not interesting that a man preaching agaisnt self-importance and self-glorification in knowledge should consistenly set out his own quotes against his name. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" by UyiIredia(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2011
Deep Sight:

Is it not interesting [/b]that a man preaching agaisnt self-importance and self-glorification in knowledge should consistenly set out his own quotes against his name. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

correction. It's more of a paradox. I am just as guilty. hence my next quote

"Human beings are irrationally rational and rationally irrational. We have an innate means of contradicting ourselves."
- [b]Uyi Iredia

I got this one after musing on a piece by Einstein that i have memorized. Here goes:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

BTW, I see nothing wrong with quoting myself. i use it as a means of expressing myself succinctly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) / Yahweh And Freewill / Construction Of Mosque in Lagos State,with Special Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.