Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago (4539 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by TrunnionNews: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nigerian man looking for a little bridesmaid he was paired with 26 years ago

A Nigerian man has taken to social media in search of a lady that was the little bridesmaid at his uncle's wedding.

The young man identified as Damilola Oduolowu has taken to social media to search for a lady that acted as little bridesmaid at his uncle's wedding in Oyo state 26 years ago.

The ring bearer at the wedding, Damilola later explained that he would love to see the lady again.

According to Damilola, he and the little bridesmaid never get to see each other again after the wedding.

See more adorable photos here>>
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/04/nigerian-man-looking-for-little.html

Twitter users flooded the comment section to share their thoughts.

Share with friends!

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
the one wey them pair me with that year don die. fine yellow pawpaw gyal!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Nbotee(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Him no get work... What exactly would dey have seen each other for afta the wedding at dat age??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
E go choke am when little bridesmaid don turn wife and mother of three.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Bluezy13(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
It is just fantasy.
Mere fantasy.
He has not yet outgrown his childhood fantasy.
Perhaps, he will not.

He should just move one else he will definitely be disappointed when he eventually finds what he is looking for.

I was disappointed when I incidentally saw Oluebube again, after years I left primary 5 when we moved. She was a senior teacher's daughter...always taking first position while I satisfactorily took second with happiness. Till this day, I don't understand why I was always happy whenever she took first position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by OriakuAmara(f): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
What for?
Move on you weak victim of nostalgia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
U think d girl still dey as u see her last. Mumu. Person wey don marry
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Millimann: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Why not ask the uncle that got married 26 years ago.

Locating the little bridesmaid shouldn't be a difficult task.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by robosky02(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Who does that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Foodqueen(f): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
She is married now.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by PacAmaru: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
By now her puna go don frown face.cheiyyaaa

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Rocktation(f): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Awww. How cute...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Twelfthman: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lol u made me laugh.
Mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Khd95(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Person wey fit don born two pikin like this, Nawa for people oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Gosj001: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
She is married, Face front!

My signature speaks volume
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by GoodFaith: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Reading all of the above comments
Made my day
LOL
Nigerians with big mouth
I laugh reading all the above comments
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by mmadu4: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
seeing all these comments i now come to conclude that not all Nigerians are mentally okay . there is nothing wrong in finding out about the girls well being . im sure there is a friend you met couple of years ago that you still miss and wish to meet again , stop bashing the guy he might probably see the girl this is 2021 with the social media connection no doubt unless the girl is dead . i also have a girl i was crushing on back in 2002 when i was in primary school she was the first girl i ever kissed . i wish i could see her again . please lets stop being sensitive life is too short .

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
person wey for don drop 2kids by now or 3 abortions for emeka

the fool above me left his brain in 2002 and this is 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Reex12(m): 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
eyah childhood fantasies too bad, thats life
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by GeneralPula: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hmmm..

Little braid of 26 years ago is presently 6months pregnant, making it the 3rd child to be birth by her..

This I have seen..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Randy100: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
mmadu4:
seeing all these comments i now come to conclude that not all Nigerians are mentally okay . there is nothing wrong in finding out about the girls well being . im sure there is a friend you met couple of years ago that you still miss and wish to meet again , stop bashing the guy he might probably see the girl this is 2021 with the social media connection no doubt unless the girl is dead . i also have a girl i was crushing on back in 2002 when i was in primary school she was the first girl i ever kissed . i wish i could see her again . please lets stop being sensitive life is too short .
You are the one being sensitive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
I remember how much I looked forward to seeing Toni Nihi again.

My first real friend in Primary 4. I was off school for two terms because my mum was critically ill, so my classmates moved on and I couldn't relate with the new pupils, except Toni.

She was a real butty, but she didn't put on airs - carefree, innocent, super caring. Many times we'd go to her house after school, because she lived in the staff quarters.

At the end of the session, her family relocated and went to London. Never saw or heard from her again. cry
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by sam564: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
ohhhhhh... u brought back long almost forgotten memories....... HAPPINESS is her name, we were in primary 4 then, i dont really know more about beauty at that time, but i can bet my balls that hapiness is the most beautiful girl in the whole of Abuja international academy, because i want to impress her i study very hard and alwys bang 1st position in the class, because of the outstanding results in my class i was selected to join primary five to write common entrance.... i left her there and have neva seen her since then...
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by juman(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
There are many of my primary classmates I usually remember.
I dont know may be they are still alive or not.
Nigeria is an unsafe country.

If they are alive maybe they are kidnappers or related thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Offpoint1: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
May he find what he seek...
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
After reading the comments above, I added another 600 years to Lord Lugard.

Anyway, I see this search ending in premium tears
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by NiRfreak(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
TrunnionNews:
Nigerian man looking for a little bridesmaid he was paired with 26 years ago

A Nigerian man has taken to social media in search of a lady that was the little bridesmaid at his uncle's wedding.

The young man identified as Damilola Oduolowu has taken to social media to search for a lady that acted as little bridesmaid at his uncle's wedding in Oyo state 26 years ago.

The ring bearer at the wedding, Damilola later explained that he would love to see the lady again.

According to Damilola, he and the little bridesmaid never get to see each other again after the wedding.

See more adorable photos here>>
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/04/nigerian-man-looking-for-little.html

Twitter users flooded the comment section to share their thoughts.

Share with friends!
She fit don dey olosho by now...or don travel out.. probably married.
This guy must be low key ment if he thinks it was some divine orchestration to tie them in marriage in later years.
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Gabflex: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
joblessness in display. u think 26yrs na beans? she might be Married with 2 kids by now or wont even be interested. there is a lowkey way of searching without stress, just ask your uncle wife. wetin concern us with ur ultimate search
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by femi4: 4:52am On Apr 20, 2021
She's comprehensively married. Move on bro
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by Justnice11: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2021
lol
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by wicca059(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2021
person wey for don drop 2kids by now
Re: Nigerian Man Looking For A Little Bridesmaid He Was Paired With 26 Years Ago by wicca059(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. / Pastor Waking His Wife For Sex At Night / Why Is Christmas Special To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.