Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (24844 Views)

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. / I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by sparko1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
JovialJune:

You have got to be kidding me, now i wish to see how a grown ass man cries when narrating a painful ordeal cheesy

Its not pretty, when I was much younger it makes sense but now, its embarrassing, I just mind my business, if anyone offends me, I just let it go.

There is a scenario playing in my head, imagine I have a misunderstanding with my wife and she report me to the pastor and then the pastor say, brother, what really happened and embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed, that will be my last day in church. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by TMKsouth: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I still suck my thumb...even in public cool

shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Reelmii: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
U r a very dirty somebody
I dey tell u
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by lexander(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
Twenty8:
I still watch cartoon/anime
that's not childish most cartoons and anime are actually made for adults not kids

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by lexander(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
CheedyJ:
Eating in d morning without brushing
Still watch cartoons once in a while
How can I forget video games, my PlayStation is something I can’t leave even till ole age...
PlayStation 4 is over 150k ps5 is over 400k kids can't afford that

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Grace2Grace(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
I still dey addicted to watching cartoon.

I still suck my lower lip.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Mywd: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
sparko1:

Later now you go dey waka like who no dey use toilet, btw, my own is I can't wash my plate immediately after eating, there is no manner of home training, I will put it in the sink first and wash latter.

I love juice, like a lot, this year I must have taken up to 2 drums, yeah, I want to stop but, I can't, I have a special cork tail though!

This last one is shameful, if someone offend me and you ask me to narrate I still find myself crying, how the Bleep is a grown ass man crying, I have tried but nothing work, its like there is a fountain somewhere and I have to stop talking.

Bro... The solution to ur problem is to not narrate at all or make sure when narrating you use social media to the person or people....and dont freak out in every situation so u dont have narrations to give
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Tatashi: 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
I still suck my mouth to sleep
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by JovialJune(f): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
sparko1:

Its not pretty, when I was much younger it makes sense but now, its embarrassing, I just mind my business, if anyone offends me, I just let it go.

There is a scenario playing in my head, imagine I have a misunderstanding with my wife and she report me to the pastor and then the pastor say, brother, what really happened and embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed, that will be my last day in church. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao cheesy cheesy this is so refreshing, you must be a very emotional man o grin

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by JovialJune(f): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mywd:

Bro... The solution to ur problem is to not narrate at all or make sure when narrating you use social media to the person or people....and dont freak out in every situation so u dont have narrations to give

This is really funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by sparko1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mywd:

Except, even when I was much younger, if you keep quiet the elders just assume you are the guilty party, and those that can talk with a straight face will keep lying about everything, I will know what to say, but before I utter 3 words, I am already crying like a child.

Best option is to stay away from everyone, especially those that want trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
thorpido:
When you say adult,what age are you now?
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by sparko1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
JovialJune:

Lmao cheesy cheesy this is so refreshing, you must be a very emotional man o grin

Come on, that is never going to happen, because even before dating I would have stated that no taking any argument to a third party as a prerequisite, I cannot come and be crying in front of my wife!
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by CR777: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toeyean1507:
I get plenty of it fah.
1. I pee on myself while bathing.
2. Peeing while in rain. This one dey sweet pass the one in the bathroom.
3. I lick my plate with tongue after eating a delicious meal.
4. Sometimes, I forget to wash my hands after a sumptuous meal, especially.
5. I wear my slippers 'banana' style sometimes.
6. Add yours, don't spoil the fun.

You are just a dirty girl.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by CheedyJ(m): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
lexander:
PlayStation 4 is over 150k ps5 is over 400k kids can't afford that
We started with ps1 as kids na & now that we are adults , it’s just natural to flow with the latest versions although I still prefer my ps2 anytime, any day..

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2021
bily:

I don't understand number 2.

You mean if you're going somewhere on the road and it's raining, you will deliberately pee on yourself as an adult
And you carry the pee soaked undies to wherever you're going? shocked
Duh!
I do this mostly when I'm on my way home or when I'm visiting a friend I can change in her house......I will simply tell her, babe I don piss for body as rain dey beat me.
Wah again?
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Mywd: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
sparko1:

Except, even when I was much younger, if you keep quiet the elders just assume you are the guilty party, and those that can talk with a straight face will keep lying about everything, I will know what to say, but before I utter 3 words, I am already crying like a child.

Best option is to stay away from everyone, especially those that want trouble.

Bro even yesterday when dem dey accuse me for kitchen na so i just vex give the female my plate make she use am take eat all the food ooo,,, shebi she wan dey accuse me of wetin ah no do(she senior me sha)

Ah sure say she go dey feel guilty like this seff cuz me nor epp dem chop the food at all
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by thorpido(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
Toeyean1507:

Stop the behavior of urinating on yourself.
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
femi4:
Dirty girl
O se, awon neat boys geng
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

Lwkmd... Hope you are in your early 20s sha? grin grin grin
Because e no suppose sweet person wey dey her late 20s o... Make e no be say, low key they yaf reason your matter from the village grin grin grin
Egbon, what has age got to do with a childish act you still do while an adult?

You all quoting me are just being hypocritical.
You might find my own weird but I'm sure you are gonna have a definitely weirder one only if you will be truthful.

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by cmecproblem(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sleeping with pillow in between my legs...
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
1. Still a huge tom and jerry fan
2. Still pick my nose.
3. Still use birds feathers on my ears to relish the excitement.
4. I still talk with myself and act a scene in my head.
Chai! The Kain heavenly feeling you get from that number 3......
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Danny50:
Dis one na local man. grin Dis one na local man.
O se, awon foreigners
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
sparko1:

Later now you go dey waka like who no dey use toilet, btw, my own is I can't wash my plate immediately after eating, there is no manner of home training, I will put it in the sink first and wash latter.

I love juice, like a lot, this year I must have taken up to 2 drums, yeah, I want to stop but, I can't, I have a special cork tail though!

This last one is shameful, if someone offend me and you ask me to narrate I still find myself crying, how the Bleep is a grown ass man crying, I have tried but nothing work, its like there is a fountain somewhere and I have to stop talking.
Nah man, you don't know me at all.
It's not pride but I love my simplify and people around me testified to that, a lot.
Doing all these is fun to me, really
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Reex12(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
adonnei:
I still watch cartoon, minions, Ben 10, rugrats, sponge bob
that na normal thing for me na, I grew up watching them, so its become a norm anytime a new season comes out
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
U r a very dirty somebody
Thanks for the compliments!

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by JovialJune(f): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2021
sparko1:

Come on, that is never going to happen, because even before dating I would have stated that no taking any argument to a third party as a prerequisite, I cannot come and be crying in front of my wife!

Lol ok o, so you'd only be crying in front of your wife right? Cool cheesy

If I was the one, the look on your face will make me roll on the floor with laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
thorpido:
Stop the behavior of urinating on yourself.
Yes sir!
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Muhylonaire007: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
[s][/s]
Toeyean1507:

Egbon, what has age got to do with a childish act you still do while an adult?

You all quoting me are just being hypocritical.
You might find my own weird but I'm sure you are gonna have a definitely weirder one only if you will be truthful.
[s][/s]

One might exhibit a childish act, but you peeing on your body during rainfall actually sound weird, the reason why I asked that question is simple. I can't Imagine myself peeing on my body because rain is falling na... E no sound somehow to you?
TOOOOYIIIIN ye to Sara mo grin grin grin o ti dagba
Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Toeyean1507(f): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]

One might exhibit a childish act, but you peeing on your body during rainfall actually sound weird, the reason why I asked that question is simple. I can't Imagine myself peeing on my body because rain is falling na... E no sound somehow to you?
TOOOOYIIIIN ye to Sara mo grin grin grin o ti dagba
Boda Muhideeeeeeeni. E se o fun amoran yin but it's my body oooooo and it isn't complaining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult by Reex12(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
Willie2015:

Me too...
In fact just finish Samurai X series again...
Still play some DOS games on my PC...
Hocus Pocus my favorite...
kenshin the battosai the manslayer grin chai I stopped at that season he was about to battle shishio after defeating that smallboy

good old days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court / In-laws Sell Widow's Shop, Want To Sell Building Secured For Her Children (pics) / What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.